Franklin's Spring Creek Ford LLC

228 W Crawford St, Colquitt, GA 39837

New 888-481-0477 New888-481-0477
Used 888-212-6718 Used888-212-6718
Service 888-702-2567 Service 888-702-2567

Being up the creek is a good thing at Franklin's Spring Creek Ford !!

A truly great buying experience

by from Donalsonville |

This was without a doubt, the best experience I have ever had in trading and buying a vehicle. The salesman was absolutely great and a pleasure to do business with as was the entire staff that I dealt with. My wife and I are glad we pulled in to this dealership instead of driving on through town, en route to North Georgia, where we were we had planned to buy our next vehicle. I will be back!

All I was hoping for!

by from Graceville fl. |

found a used truck on cars.com. It was what I had been looking for. After several emails with Jeffery the Internet manager we agreed on a price I was very happy with. The next day me and my wife went and picked up the truck. It's a small town dealership with a small town atmosphere. We had a great lunch at the cafe on the town square and were on our way home in no time. Before we left it started sprinkle rain so Jeffery insisted on putting new wipers on. No charge. All in all I got a great deal on the truck I wanted and the people at Franklins spring creek ford made it an easy and low stress experience. Hope to do business with them again.

A must visit when buying!

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

We purchased a truck from Jeffrey and it was the BEST experience I have ever had at a dealership. The process was quick, friendly, and much more than I imagined!

Top notch service.

by from Tifton, GA. |

Seen a vehicle that my wife and I liked online. Talked to them on the phone and got the price we wanted. was there no more than thirty minutes and drove off with what we wanted.

Great Service

by from Alany, GA |

I purchased my 2014 Ford Taurus Limited in December, 2014. While we had our ups and downs, Jeffrey came through with all he promised. I was treated with respect and Jeffrey made sure everything was taken care of on my vehicle that he promised would be. I am very happy with my vehicle and am glad I went to Franklin's Spring Creek Ford and went through Jeffrey to purchase my vehicle. Thanks Jeffrey for your help.

check thes guy's out

by from colquitt ga. |

very please with everyone at franklin's spring creek ford in colquitt georgia.

Never buy here

by from Gainesville |

Wow no words to describe. Buyer beware! Gave the run around. Wasted time!

Franklin's Spring Creek Ford LLC responded to this review

October 7, 2014

John: We apologize for the fact that your experience with our store was less than perfect. That is certainly not our goal. The situation encountered here is not specified, and we would like to make amends. At Franklin's Spring Creek Ford, we pride ourselves with great customer service from everyone--whether in Sales or Service. We are very anxious to rectify any issue and make you a satisfied customer. Please phone me at your earliest convenience to discuss the problem you encountered. The store phone is (229) 758-3381. Also, feel free to call my cell phone at (229) 205-4806. We look forward to serving you. Jeffrey Fulcher Internet Manager Franklin's Spring Creek