Edwards of Moultrie

1825 Veterans Parkway South, Moultrie, GA 31768

New 888-691-6607
Used 888-690-4246
Service 888-693-1996

Your Dealership for Life!

Excellent experience with honest salesman

by from Moultrie, Ga |

I purchased a 2015 Cadillac from this dealership. I told the salesman the color and specifications I wanted. Within a few hours the salesman (Austin Griffin) called me back with the vehicle I wanted. He sent me pictures along with pricing and delivered excellent customer service. By the end of the day, the deal was worked out and I was the proud owner of my new Cadillac. I enjoyed the fact that I did not have to haggle back and forth with the pricing. I am proud to tell individuals who admire my vehicle where I purchased it, and to ask for Austin. What I have also found impressive is that whenever I have a question about the technology of this vehicle, I am able to call or stop by and ask questions. Austin is willing to take care of service beyond the sale and show me different features as I become more comfortable with the technology. I am very happy with my purchase, and am thankful for buying from a business with honest values and morals. I also love the big American flag that proudly flies over the dealership. Keep up the good work Edwards of Moultrie.

Great salesperson, very nice guy

by from Moultrie, Ga |

I have had the experience of dealing with Brett Gerald on a couple of occasions and he definitely knows his products and is very personable when it comes to dealing with others. He's an asset to Edwards Motors and seems to truly enjoy his job and interacting with people.

New Car Owner

by from Moultrie, GA |

Edwards of Moultrie is my #1 car dealership! I have purchased several new vehicles from Edwards and recently purchased 2015 Buick Lacrosse. Austin Griffin has become my new BFF. He did an outstanding job, very knowledgeable and respectful. Way to go Austin! Everyone I came in contact with made me feel like I was part of the family.

Recommend!!

by from Savannah, GA |

I would absolutely recommend this place to my friends or family! Brett Gerald was especially helpful! He knew exactly what he was talking about and was very friendly! He was awesome!

Great salesperson

by from Moultrie Georgia |

Meredith Webb is a great salesperson. I was so satisfied with entire process. She was knowledgable and professional, yet personal and friendly. She couldn't have been any more helpful. So glad she was my salesperson.

Best Salesman in Georgia

by from Moultrie, GA |

Two weeks ago I was looking for a new car. I started browsing the Internet and found a cute car and it was a BUICK much to my surprise. So then the Buick website directed me to our local dealership, Edwards Motors, located in our home town Moultrie, GA. Well I called Edwards and a nice young man answered. It was Brett Gerald. I didn't know Brett but I soon found out that he knows his business! I explained to Brett that I was looking a Lacrosse and Versa online. Brett said he had just the car for me and with in 20 minutes he had the ideal car for me outside my office, waiting for a test drive! He was right, it was a 2015, pre-owned, Black Buick Regal Turbo. I immediately fell in love with that car. Brett wasn't the normal pushy or harassing cheesy salesman. Actually I was as impressed with Brett as I was the cute black hotrod Buick Regal T. Brett simply delivered exactly what I was looking for in my next car, RIGHT DOWN TO THE COLOR! The sale, the purchase, and closing of my new car was so unbelievably easy. Brett is a friendly, confident, well spoken young salesman who impressed me with his sales tactics! I have told everyone who to see in Moultrie whether they are shopping for a new or a used car. Call Brett Gerald at Edwards Motors! Brett Rocks!

Wonderful service, friendly people

by from Moultrie, GA |

I would recommend Edwards Motors to my friends and family. Great people, friendly staff! Brett Gerald was especially helpful!

Parts Guy, so helpful and friendly

by from Moultrie, Ga |

Everyone knows that repairing your vehicle is no fun at all, but thanks to the helpful young man working in parts, Shawn, it made my detestable situation so much better. Knowledgeable, friendly and great customer service, he deserves a raise! Thanks Shawn for all your help! My Escalade is like new again!

great location, aims to please, new showroom

by from Moultrie, Georgia |

It's the staff at Edwards Motors that make it hum. They are personable, caring, and knowledgeable. After I purchased my 2015 Tahoe Brett Gerald gave me the most fantastic tutorial on all aspects of the truck. He really knew his stuff from the engine to the technology. Even now when I have a problem, Brett will either come by my office and show me the correction, or advise me via a text. He is a great man to have on your team. Keith Brown

Satisfied Customer

by from Moultrie, GA |

Thank you Austin Griffin for the positive buying experience you provided. This was my first car that I bought local, and very satisified. Austin offered his service with any problems that I might encounter 24/7. I love my Cadillac SRX. Thank you again Edwards Motors and Austin Griffin!

Best sales and service ever!!

by from Moultrie, GA |

I bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Meredeth Webb was not only friendly and helpful throughout the purchasing process, but has gone above and beyond to help with getting my vehicle serviced and cleaned since. The whole staff at Edwards is exceptional! I will never buy from anywhere else. Edward's in Moultrie, Ga is now my dealership for life.