Kings Colonial Ford

3565 Community Rd, Brunswick, GA 31520

New 888-237-1640
Used 866-413-3563
Service 888-546-2381

At King's Colonial Ford we make sure that you drive away happy.

Friendly and Knowledgeable

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was able to get a great video and pictures of the vehicle before making the 4.5 hour drive from Atlanta to get the 2007 Toyota Tacoma I purchased. They were very detailed and allowed me to be confident in my drive that I wouldn't be wasting my time. I have been driving the vehicle for 2 weeks now, and I could not be happier with my purchase. It handled driving the 300+ miles back to Atlanta very well. It handled the snow/ice storm that hit us in Atlanta the next week very well. I have thoroughly enjoyed my purchase and I am happy I went through Kings Colonial Ford and RJ.

Midnight Rider

by from Statesboro, GA |

I have been researching vehicles for almost a year and have been unsuccessful locating a black, loaded sport vehicle with 4 doors at a reasonable price! I found my new 2011 Kia Optima at King's Colonial Ford online, and contacted RJ Dilts, the Internet Sales Manager. He was very honest, upfront, and answered any questions I had via email. This past weekend, my parents and I drove to Brunswick from McRae, GA and I fell in love with it and took it home! I am loving my new car :)

October 29, 2013

It was our pleasure to meet you and your family and help complete your purchase. We wish you many years of enjoyment! Thank you, RJ Dilts

Great Service!!

by from Darien, GA |

In June I brought my car in for service. I began to have problems with my car starting in 2012. Debbie was wonderful with accommodating my work schedule and understanding that I needed a loaner. When I arrived to drop my car off Debbie had all my information set and ready to go. Debbie waited on me the car was pulled up to the door and warmed up and ready to go. I received a phone call the next day with an update on my car. When I returned the loaner again I was waited on by Debbie who explained everything. When I went outside to get my car it was pulled up to the door, washed and warmed up ready for me to go. My car is always returned to me clean and just the way I brought it in. I have now had several interactions with Debbie and has always been helpful, friendly and accommodate my needs. I have referred several people to their service dept. even people who did not buy their Ford's from King's Colonial Ford. Several purchased their cars from other Dealerships and have come to King's and praised their service dept. to me.

Extremely Unhappy

by from Brunswick, GA |

Third time's the charm... Maybe they will get my truck fixed right the third time! But seriously, they never call you to tell you what is going on with the work, they won't give you discounts they promise and when you do pick up your vehicle that is supposed to be fixed, it is filthy with mechanic sweat marks all over the glass and grease on the seats. Now, I am going to have to take my truck back to them a THIRD TIME hoping they get it right this time. Oh, if you do plan to take your vehicle to these guys for repair, you had better have a plan for a replacement vehicle for twice as long as they tell you the repair will take. They have had my vehicle for almost three total weeks now! Do not take your vehicle to these guys unless you hate yourself and your money!

Terrible service

by from Brunswick ga |

Had seat belt replace due to warning light coming on. Part was $300 plus...labor $400 plus. Additional charges $4.00 for hazardous waste disposal fee when there was none. When questioned about they stated it was for paper towels etc. later another charge shop supplies $20.00....total bill right under $800.00. Will never do business with them again...

Used car experience.

by from Titusville, FL |

Purchased a used car from RJ. They have a well developed website that actually lists what the car features are. The pictures were detailed enough that I did not have to ask for any more. They include a video too. I live in Florida and drove 5 hours to get the vehicle. I felt so confident with them that I put money down without ever seeing it. I would never have done this if the salesman, RJ, wasn't so responsive. Every question I had came back with an honest and fast answer. He did not play any games nor give me the feeling that I was dealing with a "car salesman" and the persona that goes with that label. When I got to the dealership I did not feel pressured into anything. Though the 5 salesmen outside the dealership waiting by the door is a big "no no" I had not problems with them. In 5 years when its time for me to get a new car, I will undoubtedly look at Kings Colonial's inventory. I found this dealership by searching cars.com

August 30, 2012

Thank you NG. We appreciate your business and your very respectful manner. We enjoyed giving you a quick and smooth transaction into the quality pre-owned car you wanted. When you decide to trade, we will strive to provide you with another great experience for you and your family. Thank you again for your business.

NOT USE

by from metter |

KINGS COLONIAL FORD IN BRUNSWICK GEORGIA...IS A BAD FORD DEALERSHIP""""They are rude and a total ripoff. we had repairs done there to the amount of over 2800.00 dollars..and over 7 days down time.... several parts were replaced that didnt require replacing... worse than that AFTER we had traveled 3000 miles the truck broke down again...the repair place in wyoming told us it was therepairs kings colonial ford had done... it was done wrong and broke off.. cost us another 700 dollars plus 3 more days in hotels..STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN WE CONTACTED KING'S FORD THEY SAID they would not give us any money back...even Angie's List tried to deal with them for us to no avail.........

Great experience!!

by from Alma, GA |

Went to King's Colonial to order a 2013 Fiesta. Mr. RJ Dilts was my salesman. After years of buying both new and used Ford's, Mr. Dilts was hands down the best person I have ever purchased a car from. The entire staff were courteous, and I was kept informed of my car from purcase to delivery, which was delayed, until RJ lit a fire under the shipping company and I received the car the same day!! Overall, great shopping experience. Thanks Kings Colonial!!!

August 7, 2012

Thank you for your business Larry!!! It was a pleasure to meet you and help complete your purchase. We look forward to a long lasting business relationship. Once again thank you.

great and friendly staff

by from savannah |

it was a pleasure to work with the staff, especially my salesperson, "Monday Man".

July 26, 2012

Thank you Jenny for your business and the great review! Thank you, Rj Dilts AKA: Monday Man

Fantastic car buying experience!

by from Saint Simons Island |

Overall, a fantastic car buying experience! We shopped around at many car dealerships before we decided on Ford, and not one had a salesperson comparable to Rj Dilts. Rj really makes the car buying experience painles, fun, and smooth, and NO other dealer could beat the price he gave us. He took the time to explain anything we didn understand and was always patient when we hit him with lots of questions. We felt that he knew the car inside and out, and it important that the sales team know the product they are trying to sell to you. When we were ready to pick up the the car to take it home, he took the time to get into the car with us, point out everything the car had to offer, and even helped us setup and fine tune the gadgets the car had, like the navigation system, Sync, memory seating, etcright in the parking lot. If you are deciding to buy a car, and choose Ford, go and ask for Rj Dilts(you won be sorry).

July 20, 2012

We thank you for your business. Please help spread the word on the kind of deals we give. Once again thank you and it was a pleasure doing business with you Billy.

Great outcome for new car shopping

by from St. Ssimons Island Ga 31522 |

I had specific things I wanted in my new car that I already had in my 5 yr. old car. R.J made sure that I was getting everything I needed at the best price possible. 5 years prio to this I had bougth my Focus from RJ and I was lucky enough to fide him at this dealership. He had been at another dealership prior so I know he would do his best for me now. Everything was delt with in a timely manor and we reached an agreement both on my trade and the new car. His followup has been thoughtful and complete even on my return trip to show me how to operate the rear seat fold down. I will return for my service in the futrue providing it is the same caliber has my purchase.

July 21, 2012

Thank you Hank! We do appreciate your business and it was a pleasure and we hope you will enjoy your new ride! Thank you once again for your business.