Robbie Roberson Ford

2825 Memorial Drive, Waycross, GA 31501

New 877-758-9848
Used 877-763-1450
Service 866-627-4529

"Fords Are Cheaper In The Swamp"

Awesome Experience!

by from Waycross, GA |

I recently purchased an Expedition from Robbie Roberson Ford. My salesperson, Jimmy Hall, was very helpful and knew the answers to all my questions about the vehicle. He was very polite, not pushy and treated me like a person, not a number. I will definitely recommend Robbie Roberson Ford and Jimmy Hall to all my friends and family looking to buy.

Bad experience

by from Georgia |

I located a used vehicle on site. I emailed dealer and did not get a reply. I called and finally got a response. I the called a second time to get more information, but that call was not returned. it soon became apparent the dealer was not interested in my business. Very strange.

Buyers Beware...

by from Brunswick, GA |

We visited Robbie Roberson Ford to look at a used 2002 BMW 325CI that was advertised as being sold by the dealership. We met with Ron Davis, Robbie Robertson Sales Manager, who was very personable and allowed us to test drive the vehicle. While Mr. Davis told us early on the that the vehicle was being used by his wife, he did not disclose until much later that he was selling it as a ?his? rather than the ?dealership's?. More troublesome, Mr. Davis strongly objected to the vehicle being reviewed by an independent mechanic with such stories as ?what happens if you steal the car?. We offered to leave our 2010 Buick Enclave (twice the value of his BMW) and Mr. Davis would not permit this car to be examined by an independent mechanic. That concluded our interest in the vehicle. BUYERS BEWARE!

Loved the deal!

by from Waycross, Ga |

I searched the net for a few weeks. Found Jimmy Hall and that was the end. Great service, great deal! Thanks Jimmy...

Great Customer Service

by from Willacoochee |

I went in to get an oil change and while I was there I walked around and Jimmy Hall showed me some cars on the lot. I told him that I would surely recommend him on my next purchase.

Awsome service

by from waycross. GA |

Brought my truck in for a routine service. I was very impressed with the effort the employees put forth in order to make my wait comfortable. Great coffee, great environment, and kind employees.