Martin Motors

709 S Davis St, Nashville, GA 31639

New 866-983-8551
Used 866-983-8546
Service 866-983-8556

We currently have over 40 preowned vehicles to choose from!!

Great people, easy process.

by from Valdosta,GA |

Out of all the car dealerships I have been to, Martin Motors is the place where I felt most comfortable buying a car. Shawn was a great person to deal with and with this being the first car that I have actually bought on my own, I could not have asked for a better person to help with this process. He is a very honest man, and that's what more dealerships need. Everyone that I have spoken to up there is so helpful. You can tell they are genuinely nice people who try their very best to make the customer feel at ease with their purchase.

December 15, 2014

Thanks for your review Shelby. Congratulations on making your first big purchase! We hope you enjoy your vehicle and hope that we will make many more deals with you in the future. Thanks for choosing Martin Motors.

Journey

by from Ray City, GA |

I came in and was looking at a couple cars that I was interested in. And the sales consultant there was very helpful and patient and me and my wife made our decision. He was also very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions that we had. Overall the employees at the dealership were really friendly and made the entire experience one to remember. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. I look forward to working with them the next time I am in the market for a vehicle.

December 3, 2014

Thanks for your review. We strive to provide our customers with a vehicle that suits their needs and we enjoyed showing you and your wife all the options we had. Your Journey was a perfect fit for your bigger family and several road trips that you will be making. Happy travels!

Great customer Service and Friendly atmosphere

by from Ray City, GA |

I really enjoyed the experience and could not ask more of Shawn and Guy. They were great and the new car is wonderful. I cannot wait to work with the in the future on any other purchase.

December 16, 2014

Martin Motors appreciates your business and we hope to make you just as happy on your next purchase with us!

Great experience!!

by from Nashville, GA |

Shaun went above and beyond in helping us find the perfect vehicle to fit our family!

November 18, 2014

I'm glad you are enjoying your Jeep Cherokee. It was a pleasure working to find you the perfect vehicle at the right price.

Great Service.

by from Lenox, GA |

I recently purchase my 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4DR from here and am satisfied with the service. The owner and salesman were both courteous and helpful in getting me the payments I could afford with the lowest possible interest rate. They even got me the best trade in value on my previous vehicle. I would definitely recommend that you shop at Martin Motors before trying any other dealership.

November 18, 2014

I am glad you are enjoying your Jeep Wrangler. Trying to get our customers into their vehicle of choice with the best possible interest rate is something we strive to do with all of our customers. Our lenders are giving low interest rates right now and we are glad to see our customers take advantage of their rates!

Wonderful experience. Honest salesman

by from Sandy Springs, Ga |

I would have to say that this was a very easy process and a very warming experience. I purchased a 2013 Nissan Altima and the price was unbelievable. You tell them exactly what you want, and they make sure they deliver it or least give you something very comparable. From the jump they were straightforward with me about everything and what to expect to save a lot of time. My car has been amazing on the road and I always have the salesman number right at my fingertips if I have any questions.

November 17, 2014

Thank you for your purchase and its good to know you are enjoying your vehicle. We work diligently to keep our pre-owned inventory full of options that fit everyone's needs. I am glad the Altima was the right choice for you.

Great people!

by from Valdosta, GA |

Buying my Dakota from Martin Motors was my first dealership based car purchasing experience and I couldn't have asked for a better one. The customer service was amazing and they really worked hard to get a deal done that made sense to me financially.

November 17, 2014

We are glad you chose us for your first experience at a dealership and we hope that we will have many more deals in the future. We work hard to provide top notch customer service way beyond the sale. We want our customers to come back for service and hopefully more purchases in the future.

Down to earth, quality service

by from Lakeland, GA |

Fantastic service! Everyone on staff was courteous and interested in what I felt was important in a vehicle. They searched everywhere for my vehicle and finally found it. If you are within 100 miles of Martin Motors, it will be more than worth the drive.

November 18, 2014

We don't always have as many new vehicles to choose from as some of the bigger lots, but we can get them exactly the way you want them. And you will get that small town customer service to go along with the deal. Thanks for shopping here!

Great Service. Honest people

by from Valdosta,GA |

Bought my 2010 Jeep Wrangler 4dr from these guys about a month ago. They are very honest and tell you straight up about financing and any vehicle you're interested in. I bounced between the jeep and a new dart for two hours and the salesman never lost his patience. Then when I asked about a strange sound after test driving it they immediately found out it was a shock issue and when I decided to purchase they insisted on changing not one but BOTH shocks and it only took them 30 minutes. All in all they have great people here and they were honest with me. Of all my other shopping I never once got an honest answer except when I went to Martin Motors.

November 18, 2014

We pride ourselves on getting our customers into what they truly want and the only way to make sure that happens is through patience. We aren't a high pressure dealership. We understand it takes time but its more important to us that you are happy with your purchase. When our vehicles leave the lot, we want to make sure everything is working in top notch condition. We appreciate your business!