Martin Motors

709 S Davis St, Nashville, GA 31639

New 866-983-8551
Used 866-983-8546
Service 866-983-8556

We currently have over 40 preowned vehicles to choose from!!

Tyler is awesome!

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

My dad and I looked for a car for me for over 2 months. I was particular in what I wanted that it had to have sync and it had to be a 5 speed. My dad came across Martin Motors on Cars.com and called them immediately. Tyler was so incredibly helpful and went above and beyond to help us and make us feel comfortable with the deal. I drove over 300 miles from Tampa FL to Georgia and I would gladly do it again. It took me 5 hours to get there and everything was ready for me once I arrived. I was able to sign and drive literally and Tyler was constantly attending to our needs and questions. I am so happy with my new car (the first one Ive ever purchased on my own) and if given the opportunity I would drive all day again to make a deal with the wonderful Tyler and Martin Motors!

March 28, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review Stephanie! Completely made my day when I read it! If there is anything we can assist you with, please let us know!! We appreciate your business and I am VERY grateful for your positive feedback! Thanks again!!!

Great Service and salesman

by from Warner Robins Georgia |

Our salesman Shawn was courteous and on top of it and I thought very honest. I felt like I received a great deal and even after the fact his follow up was professional.

GREAT SALESMAN, GREAT VEHICLE, GREAT DEAL

by from Galax, VA |

I stay in Virginia because of my job but I am back in the area every few weeks because my wife and kids are still there. On Saturday I took my wife to look for her a new vehicle and the first place we stopped was Martin Motors. They were going to be closing soon but Shawn Eikenberry told us to take our time and look around. Shawn showed us several vehicles that we were interested in even offered to let us take a test drive even though they were about to close. My wife found 2 vehicles that she really liked and wanted to see which one we could get qualified for. Shawn called me later that evening; he had been working after hours (knowing I would be leaving Sunday) on getting us qualified. We were able to qualify for 1 of the 2 but the bank required more down than we had and the payments were still high. But Shawn wasn't finished. He wanted to help me get my wife a more reliable vehicle. He called Sunday before I left and told me about another vehicle that we did not see when we were at the dealership and the price was right. My wife went on Monday to take a test drive and loved the vehicle. Later that day Shawn called with the great news that we were approved and the payments were close to what we wanted. However the great man that Shawn is still wasn't done. Tuesday when my wife went to sign the papers, Shawn went through a different bank, got us a lower interest rate bringing the payments down even more. Shawn worked extra hard on his own time to get us an even better deal. Now my wife has a 2007 Dodge Nitro w/54k miles. Shawn even hooked us up with a full 2 year warranty as well. So to wrap up, the Martin Motors staff especially Shawn is AWESOME!!! He went above and beyond what any other salesperson would have done, and more than we expected. The next time I'm in the market I will gladly make the 500 mile trip to Martin Motors and work with Shawn again!!! You're the greatest man!!! Thank you for everything you done over the last few days.

April 22, 2015

We appreciate you trusting us to take care of your vehicle needs. Sometimes the first vehicle doesn't always work out, but we will keep working to find you the right vehicle at the right price. We like to get you the best interest rate possible to save you money. We are dedicated to working hard to get the best deal for our customers. Thank you again for your business.

Dealership With Integrity That Sells Quality

by from Tifton, Ga. |

I bought a 2007 Camry from Martin Motors. I did not buy the most expensive vehicle on the lot, but they treated me like I did. Shawn and I emailed for a week until I had time to visit the dealership. He answered every question I asked, honestly and quickly. At the dealership, Shawn and the whole staff at Martin Motors made the buying process enjoyable for me, my wife and our two sons. There was no pressure or stress at all. If your in the market for your next vehicle then I highly recommend this dealership and its staff for your next purchase. I would like to say thanks again to all the staff a Martin Motors for my families purchase.

April 22, 2015

We enjoyed working with you and your family. We try to conveniently work with our customers through every resource available to include texting and emailing if that's their desire. We know our customers are busy and don't want to be a hindrance to their daily work. We appreciate your business.

Friendly Staff, Clean Environment, Great Vehicles

by from VALDOSTA, Ga |

I bought my 1997 Mercury Grand Marquise from Martin Motors. Shawn and Tyler were both awesome! They really helped me out. The car runs great and meets all of my needs. If you're looking for great deal and a no hassle approach, this is the place to go!

April 22, 2015

We appreciate you trusting Martin Motors with your vehicle needs. We hope to do business again with you in the future.

Great customer service!

by from Adel, Ga |

I bought my 2010 Nitro new at Martin Motors, and now I have traded it for a very nice, very clean 2013 Maxima. Shawn was very helpful, and stayed late for me to look at the car a second time and make a decision, and I know from previous experience that Mr. Wendell and the service department are very helpful, also. I felt like I got a very good deal on both the car I purchased and on my trade-in. I would recommend Martin Motors to anyone looking to buy a vehicle, and would highly recommend that they talk to Shawn. I also thought it was very nice of the owner to make it a point to thank me for my business both times I bought from the dealership.

April 22, 2015

Thank you for your review. Our service department is top notch and they take very good care of our customers. We enjoyed having you here and hope to continue to provide you the best customer service you've come to expect.

Excellent salesmanship

by from Nashville, GA |

Excellent service by Shawn. I highly recommend going to him first. Helped my find my wife a dart that she absolutely fell in love with. Martin as a whole won't steer you wrong especially Shawn. Bought two vehicles from him and will order and purchase my next truck from him.

April 22, 2015

Thank you for your repeat business. We will definitely order your truck the way you want when you are ready.

Great service

by from Adel, Ga |

I really love this dealership. The sales staff is very knowledgeable without being pushy. The service department is top-notch. It's nice to deal with people that you can trust. I highly recommend buying your vehicle here.

January 26, 2015

Martin Motors appreciates your business and we hope to continue to provide you the great customer service you have received over the years. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle service and sales needs!

Great people, easy process.

by from Valdosta,GA |

Out of all the car dealerships I have been to, Martin Motors is the place where I felt most comfortable buying a car. Shawn was a great person to deal with and with this being the first car that I have actually bought on my own, I could not have asked for a better person to help with this process. He is a very honest man, and that's what more dealerships need. Everyone that I have spoken to up there is so helpful. You can tell they are genuinely nice people who try their very best to make the customer feel at ease with their purchase.

December 16, 2014

Thanks for your review Shelby. Congratulations on making your first big purchase! We hope you enjoy your vehicle and hope that we will make many more deals with you in the future. Thanks for choosing Martin Motors.

Great customer Service and Friendly atmosphere

by from Ray City, GA |

I really enjoyed the experience and could not ask more of Shawn and Guy. They were great and the new car is wonderful. I cannot wait to work with the in the future on any other purchase.

December 16, 2014

Martin Motors appreciates your business and we hope to make you just as happy on your next purchase with us!

Journey

by from Ray City, GA |

I came in and was looking at a couple cars that I was interested in. And the sales consultant there was very helpful and patient and me and my wife made our decision. He was also very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions that we had. Overall the employees at the dealership were really friendly and made the entire experience one to remember. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. I look forward to working with them the next time I am in the market for a vehicle.

December 3, 2014

Thanks for your review. We strive to provide our customers with a vehicle that suits their needs and we enjoyed showing you and your wife all the options we had. Your Journey was a perfect fit for your bigger family and several road trips that you will be making. Happy travels!