Martin Motors

709 S Davis St, Nashville, GA 31639

New 866-983-8551 New866-983-8551
Used 866-983-8546 Used866-983-8546
Service 866-983-8556 Service 866-983-8556

It's always worth the drive, where you can find a dealership you trust!

Best experience I could have imagined.

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I was so particular about what I wanted in a jeep and Tyler was so patient with all of my little details and requests. When it seemed impossible to find a car that matched everything that I wanted, he said, "why don't we just order one?" I gave him a price range and he worked with me to fit what I wanted into that range. He didn't try to go over my budget a penny and even after all of his effort he sold the car for much less than the msrp. I traded a car into Tyler and he was so nice and easy about taking it in for the price that we discussed through text. He will do all negotiating through text if you like. He is so kind and so helpful. He gives you no pressure at all when buying and seems to really want you to happy with your purchase. If you aren't interested in a particular brand that they sell, still give Tyler a call and he will try to find a vehicle for you! This is a family business for Tyler and he could not have made my family or I more comfortable. I drove 4 hours just to work with this dealer, and I would do it all over again in a heart beat!

February 13, 2016

We are very glad that you are pleased with your purchasing experience. We don't always have the right vehicle in our inventory, but we can find whatever someone is looking for. We get calls from our customers who state they found the perfect new vehicle at another dealership. We then work on getting that vehicle for them. And if the perfect vehicle is not to be found, then we do like we did with you and we have it built for you exactly how you want it. Thanks for doing business with us.

Great Experience. Very Pleased

by from Brunswick, GA |

Martin Motors had a vehicle I was looking for at a great price. I drove over 100 miles to come buy from them and was very pleased with the experience.

Outstanding Experience

by from Valdosta, GA |

My wife and son found a used sedan at Martin Motors of Nashville, GA. The Sales Professional was incredible. He answered every question they had regarding the purchase. He even came in after hours to allow me the opportunity to see the car. I was VERY impressed. Needles to say, my wife and son made the purchase. I highly recommend Martin Motors of Nashville GA!

Best Dealer Experience!!!

by from Key West, FL |

Living in Key West I knew that I would have to travel to find the truck I wanted. I looked for nearly 2 months and finally found the truck I wanted at the price I wanted on the internet at Martin Motors. A simple phone conversation with Shawn and Tyler lead to a verbal deal. I made the drive to GA with my trade, every bit of the deal was as promised when I arrived. This was the easiest and best experience buying a vehicle I have ever had. The folks at this dealership are honest and were very straight forward with every aspect of the purchase. Once I arrived, I simply completed the paper work and loaded up my new truck that was detailed and full of fuel and was headed back south in an hour. Overall this dealership exceeded all my expectations and was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend this company to anyone in the market for a vehicle!!!

February 13, 2016

We appreciate you making the long drive to come do business with us. Your trade-in was exactly how you described it and how it looked in the pictures. It makes it easy to come together on a deal, way before the purchasing and delivery day. We thank you for your service and thank you for choosing Martin Motors!

Awesome service, 11/30/2015

by from nashville,Ga |

I am happy to say Martin motors made it happen for our family. We love our Dodge dart! Great experience with no haggling. Shawn was our salesmen he worked hard for us day & night. They all where great they all thanked us not just Shawn. Wonderful experience!

February 13, 2016

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle purchase. We enjoyed working this deal with you and will continue to take care of you on your future purchases. We hope that all of our customers will have a wonderful experience like you did.

Great Dealership !!

by from Adel, Ga |

Thanks to Shawn for all the work and help in getting our Journey. Also, a shout out to Tyler, for helping out after hours. Our family has been dealing with them over 30 years, and will continue to do so. The service department is the best I have ever dealt with also. Thanks to all.

February 12, 2016

It takes a total team effort to deliver the customer service we strive to achieve. Our salesmen work together on every deal and our service/parts departments go the extra length to provide exceptional service to our customers. Our repeat customer base like you is what keeps us in business. Thank you very much

Great buying experience!

by from Lakeland, GA |

My husband and I had a great experience when purchasing our vehicle. Shawn was very knowledgeable, forthright and helpful. He answered all of our questions and got us the best deal on a great vehicle. It was a pleasure to deal with him and I would highly recommend Shawn and Martin Motors!

February 12, 2016

We appreciate you business and we are glad you are enjoying your vehicle.

Excellent service!

by from Douglas, Ga |

I just purchased my 16 year old daughter her first car from Martin Motors. This was an experience I had been dreading! But Shawn made it easy! I know I got a great price and a great car. Thank you for everything you did for us!! I highly recommend Martin Motors!!!!

February 12, 2016

Thank you for your review. We believe in going the extra mile to make our customers happy.

Shawn Eikenberry

by from Valdosta, GA |

I was looking for a Jeep wrangler. He showed me around and we did price checks and found a blue 2012 Jeep wrangler. He worked with me by getting my payments down where I wanted them to be before I bought a jeep. It was a pleasure working with you guys. I love my vehicle.

November 1, 2015

Thanks for the review Andrew (even though you put Shawn's name as the author). We appreciate you driving the 20 minutes from Moody AFB to purchase your clean pre-owned Jeep Wrangler! Thank you for your service and welcome to South Georgia.

very excellent service!

by from valdosta georgia |

as a first time buyer the service was beyond excellent, I was able to make a great deal with shawn, he was straight forward, was able to answer all my questions, and pushed for the best deal he could get. I highly recommend them and will be going back for another vehicle.

November 1, 2015

Thanks for your review Mason. We enjoyed working the deal with you and are glad you chose to drive the 20 minutes north from Moody AFB to see us. We appreciate your service to our country!