Bondy's Nissan

New 866-968-7409
Used 866-564-1138
Service 866-202-3170

SWITCH TO A BETTER WAY

Bad Quality- Do Not Recommend!

by from Dothan, Al |

Bought a car recently. Two weeks later the car shuts off while driving down the road! (Insanely dangerous-no steering capability!) Customer service & repair claim they can only look at the car and try to fix it. Well too bad because the car won't even crank now so there is no way to get it to them! I also checked the oil & it looks like the oil hasn't been changed in forever--it was bone dry! They won't help with towing and refuse to take responsibly for the bad quality cars they sell. Yes, even though the car wasn't under a warranty plan, they claim that they will still "work with you" if you end up having any problems. Don't let these false statements com you into buying one of their cars- because they will not.

August 5, 2014

We hate for any customer to have a problem with a vehicle that's purchased from Bondy's Nissan. Please contact us so we can make sure we're doing what we can to assist you. 334-794-6736 or toll free 888-704-3881. Thank you, Mary Baker Business Development Manager for Bondy's Nissan.

notsatisfiedatall

by from Dothan Ala |

i would not recomend this dealership as the follow-up service after the sale is terrible. I had a "paint bubble" on my truck verified by my hometown repair shop, but when I presented this to the dealership, after 6 weeks of stalling, i was denied. this was after I made the 120 mile round trip, only to be routed to the Bondy's Ford dealership for the tech to look @.

January 19, 2014

"We're very sorry you had an issue with your brand new vehicle and want to do what we can to take care of you. Warranty issues are ultimately decided by the factory not the dealer, but we would be more than happy to present your case to the factory with new information you may have regarding the issue. Please contact us in order to allow us the opportunity to do everything we can to assist you. You can call me directly at 334-699-6128. -Mary Baker, Customer Service Manager for Bondy's Nissan"

Lacking in follow up service

by from freeport fl. |

Great dealership with the exception of after the sale service. There is none ! If you ask something or report a problem ............ your passed from one person to the next with the final remedy being ...... " Bring your car in we will see about it " . That's the extent of it. Kind of flustrating when you live 100 miles away.

November 25, 2013

Thank you for your business! I am sorry you didn't get the assistance you expected from us after the sale. I would like a chance to talk with you about your experience. Please call me directly at 334-699-6128 so I can personally assist you. -Mary Baker, Customer Service Manager for Bondy's Nissan.

terrible

by from dothan,al |

sent an email , asked questions, and received no reply

October 28, 2013

We strive to respond to every customer inquiry as quickly as possible. Please contact me personally so I can make sure we do all we can to make this better. Bruce Kilgore, General Manager 334-699-6103.

Great Dealership

by from Freeport Fl. |

Excellent dealership. My wife and I recently bought a Nissan Truck here. We found these people to be highly professional and very courteous. The showroom was new, fresh, relaxing and clean. There was no pressure or hidden fees. I found the perfect vehicle and was able to negotiate a very fair price.

October 28, 2013

"Thank you for letting us know how we did. We appreciate you as a customer and am glad to hear you had a great experience at our dealership. We look forward to delivering the same level of service to you and everyone you know now and in years to come."

First time car buying experience

by from Dothan, AL |

This was my first time attempting to purchase a car on my own. My fiancÚ and I were a little nervous as my student loans have played havoc on my credit, but Steve Compere at Bondy's Nissan assured us that they would do everything they could to get us in the car of our choice, and with payments we could handle. Needless to say, they did just that. They treated us fairly and even sped up the whole process so that I could get back to work on time. I mean, who does that? Bondy's Nissan in Dothan, AL, that's who. They impressed us so much, I know that my family and I will be lifelong Bondy's customers.

October 28, 2013

"Thank you for your business and I'm glad we were able to get you financed on your preferred vehicle, with an affordable payment and got you in and out quickly. We try to be respectful of every customer's time and we're glad to hear we did just that with you. We look forward to being your "home" dealership for many years to come!"

Bonnie Brown

by from Troy, AL |

I bought a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder from Bondy's Nissan and found them to be very friendly and helpful in my purchase, from the salesperson to the financing, everything went very smooth.

Wow..a lot to be desired

by from Dothan, AL |

I don't recommend this dealership. The people there tried to push me into a car that had over 100,000 miles.I understand that they are in the business to make money, but, don't try the old bait and switch on people. My car has that many miles if not more.The price I was quoted is not the price that was listed on the web site. Seems like a rip off to me! Why would I buy an "as is" car?

March 15, 2013

I'm so sorry you did not have a good experience at our dealership. I would like to discuss your visit and make sure we are doing everything we can to take care of our customers. Please contact me at 334-794-6736 so I can personally assist you. Bruce General Manager