Bondy's Nissan

Service 866-202-3170 Service 866-202-3170

SWITCH TO A BETTER WAY

EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP!!

by from DOTHAN,AL |

I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO BONDY'S NISSAN OF DOTHAN,AL.THEY HAVE QUALITY VEHICLES AND TAKE THEIR TIME HELPING YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT FITS YOU,YOUR BUDGET AND YOUR LIFESTYLE .THEY EVEN WENT AS FAR AS BRING THE 2013 NISSAN ROGUE TO MY HOUSE FOR A TEST DRIVE AFTER THAT THEY WENT TO THE OFFICE AND TYPED UP THE PAPERS CAME BACK TO MY HOUSE AND I SIGNED THEM AND THEY LEFT THE VEHICLE IN MY DRIVEWAY.VERY NICE PEOPLE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

very friendly

by from Slocomb,al |

We had a 2006 Altima for 9 years. We decided we wanted a newer model,so we chose Bondy's Nissan to do our shopping.We found the personel there was all very friendly.Corey(service dept.) Donnie,Greg,and Jamey,were all helpful.All the Ladies that called us later were very nice.

Bondy's Nissan responded to this review

September 10, 2015

Thank you Jean & Ray! I'm glad you encountered all our "very friendly" personnel from the Sales department all the way to the service department! Congrats on your new Nissan and look forward to working with you for years to come!

No problems! Pretty friendly and simple process.

by from Ozark, Al |

Purchasing a vehicle was easy. I searched several dealerships online and by phone and learned that Bondy's Nissan had a lower sales tax rate and lower doc fees compared to the rest. The normal e-mails and phone calls were acceptable. Others had tried to hard sell me on the phone and in person. You can acquire Nissan points toward service thru purchases from Nissan and online shopping. I am not an easy sell and always have a lot of questions. Paul Johnson, in the service department, answered my questions with professional insight and I learned some things I never thought to ask questions about. I have spoken with Corey and Erik in service and they are also knowledgeable and friendly. My sales person, Chris Prather, explained and added some info about my car and helped connect my blue tooth. He's professional and friendly and did not try to hard sell me. Gregg bass and Mike Lowe were great too.The ladies who answer the phone and online are always friendly and never fail to help or point you in the right direction. I know all of this because I researched for months and called several times. On my experience for value and service, I give it a 5 star.

Bondy's Nissan responded to this review

September 10, 2015

Thank you Tina! We appreciate your feedback and hope all our customers will know that Bondy's is the place for them too!

Great experience

by from Hartford AL |

The sales team really knew how to make me happy with my purchase.

My 2007 Nissan Altima

by from Eufaula, Alabama |

They were awesome. They explained everything to me so that I could understand it. The fact that I couldnt get a car the first time was kind of sad.. So I had to wait the next day amd when Mr. Steve called me and said i've found you a car,who knew that it was the car I'd always dreamed of? A 2007 Nissan Altima. Thanks Mr. Steve and Nissan you guys are awesome........... :)

Great service and clean facilities

by from Dothan, AL |

A wonderful experiance dealing with Troy Guillory as our sales consultant. He worked with us and never pressured us into buying. When we arrived Troy greeted us, we explained what we wanted and he was able to find exactly what we were looking for. When the time comes we will return to Bondy's Nissan.

Dothan nissan

by from Kinsey al |

Had a great experience at Dothan nissan buddy Davis was a great salesman put me in a 2015 versa thanks a lot love it

Richard Williams

by from Pinckard, Al. |

We love our car and we really enjoyed buying our second car from Buddy Davis at Bondy's Nissan, a true professional. Taking it on a trip this weekend and can't wait to drive it.

Excellent Service

by from Ozark, Alabama |

I recently purchased a 2015 Altima 3.5. The excellent service before and after the sell is commendable! I would like to recommend Bondy's Nissan to all of you interested in purchasing a car that gets great miles per gallon at an economical price. Thanks Bondy's Nissan!

they were very friendly

by from Dothan, Alabama |

They were very friendly, because of my credit, they were unable to get me approved