Bondy's Nissan

New 866-968-7409
Used 866-564-1138
Service 866-202-3170

SWITCH TO A BETTER WAY

Great service and clean facilities

by from Dothan, AL |

A wonderful experiance dealing with Troy Guillory as our sales consultant. He worked with us and never pressured us into buying. When we arrived Troy greeted us, we explained what we wanted and he was able to find exactly what we were looking for. When the time comes we will return to Bondy's Nissan.

Dothan nissan

by from Kinsey al |

Had a great experience at Dothan nissan buddy Davis was a great salesman put me in a 2015 versa thanks a lot love it

Richard Williams

by from Pinckard, Al. |

We love our car and we really enjoyed buying our second car from Buddy Davis at Bondy's Nissan, a true professional. Taking it on a trip this weekend and can't wait to drive it.

Excellent Service

by from Ozark, Alabama |

I recently purchased a 2015 Altima 3.5. The excellent service before and after the sell is commendable! I would like to recommend Bondy's Nissan to all of you interested in purchasing a car that gets great miles per gallon at an economical price. Thanks Bondy's Nissan!

they were very friendly

by from Dothan, Alabama |

They were very friendly, because of my credit, they were unable to get me approved

great dealer ship

by from Newton Al |

Had a great experience with this dealeship sales man was nice .and knowledgeable the dealership was clean and I would recommend Bondys Nissan to anyone . The inventory was great

Bad Quality- Do Not Recommend!

by from Dothan, Al |

Bought a car recently. Two weeks later the car shuts off while driving down the road! (Insanely dangerous-no steering capability!) Customer service & repair claim they can only look at the car and try to fix it. Well too bad because the car won't even crank now so there is no way to get it to them! I also checked the oil & it looks like the oil hasn't been changed in forever--it was bone dry! They won't help with towing and refuse to take responsibly for the bad quality cars they sell. Yes, even though the car wasn't under a warranty plan, they claim that they will still "work with you" if you end up having any problems. Don't let these false statements com you into buying one of their cars- because they will not.

August 5, 2014

We hate for any customer to have a problem with a vehicle that's purchased from Bondy's Nissan. Please contact us so we can make sure we're doing what we can to assist you. 334-794-6736 or toll free 888-704-3881. Thank you, Mary Baker Business Development Manager for Bondy's Nissan.

notsatisfiedatall

by from Dothan Ala |

i would not recomend this dealership as the follow-up service after the sale is terrible. I had a "paint bubble" on my truck verified by my hometown repair shop, but when I presented this to the dealership, after 6 weeks of stalling, i was denied. this was after I made the 120 mile round trip, only to be routed to the Bondy's Ford dealership for the tech to look @.

January 19, 2014

"We're very sorry you had an issue with your brand new vehicle and want to do what we can to take care of you. Warranty issues are ultimately decided by the factory not the dealer, but we would be more than happy to present your case to the factory with new information you may have regarding the issue. Please contact us in order to allow us the opportunity to do everything we can to assist you. You can call me directly at 334-699-6128. -Mary Baker, Customer Service Manager for Bondy's Nissan"

Lacking in follow up service

by from freeport fl. |

Great dealership with the exception of after the sale service. There is none ! If you ask something or report a problem ............ your passed from one person to the next with the final remedy being ...... " Bring your car in we will see about it " . That's the extent of it. Kind of flustrating when you live 100 miles away.

November 25, 2013

Thank you for your business! I am sorry you didn't get the assistance you expected from us after the sale. I would like a chance to talk with you about your experience. Please call me directly at 334-699-6128 so I can personally assist you. -Mary Baker, Customer Service Manager for Bondy's Nissan.

terrible

by from dothan,al |

sent an email , asked questions, and received no reply

October 28, 2013

We strive to respond to every customer inquiry as quickly as possible. Please contact me personally so I can make sure we do all we can to make this better. Bruce Kilgore, General Manager 334-699-6103.