Solomon Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 866-406-4058
Service 877-848-3034

Bernmard Herring

by from Dothan AL. |

I came by the dealership met with Charles Barrow, He showed the wife and I the 2014 SRX Crossover He cover the whole car He is a very good Sales consultant he know the SRX , we are still look around.

Loyal customer... Not loyal service

by from Dothan, al |

My wife and I purchased a certified preowned Chevrolet impala. The car has been wonderful. The car was sold with xm radio however it was a fleet vehicle that the purchaser changed the stereo and it was not xm capable. I never tried to activate xm on the vehicle until recently and discovered that the radio installed was incorrect for my vin. When I contacted the used car manager about the mistake I was informed he would authorize a radio at "their" cost. I spoke with the Parts Manager who was wonderful but he advised me to look for a used or salvage and bring it in to have it programmed ( the one he ordered would have to be programmed as well.). Given it was 7 yrs ago when the vehicle was purchased non of the documentation has changed. I asked the used car manager to "comp" the $43 because I bought the vehicle with xm. He told me NO. No compromise, no offer, no to "comp" half, etc. So I know I'm only one customer but I can assure you my family won't purchase from here because of one employee.

There y'all right

by from Dothan, Al |

I was looking for honda ridgeline. But was wrong color and price.

2013 Tahoe

by from Dothan, Alabama |

My buying experience could not have been better. My salesman Mr. John Sistrunk did everything he could do for me. This is my second Tahoe purchase from Solomon Chevrolet and John Sistrunk. I would highly recommend Solomon Chevrolet and Mr. John Sistrunk.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Dothan, AL |

I had a very pleasant experience while shopping for my new car. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

Stay Away!

by from Santa Rosa Beach, FL |

I have been seriously looking for a sports car for the last several weeks, anticipating to make a final decision on what make/model within a month. I called ahead to make sure they still had the Camaro ZL1 on the lot before I made the 2 hour drive (each way). The salesman was friendly, both on the phone and in person. However, he neglected to tell me on the phone that they have a policy to not allow test drives on "performance" cars until the purchase is nearly finalized. This would have been nice to know before spending an entire day on this worthless adventure. I also spoke with a manager who reaffirmed this policy. Upon leaving the lot, I called the receptionist to get the name of the general manager so that I could write a letter stating my dissatisfaction with the dealership. She said that the owner was available and would likely want to hear my comments. Well... he apparently did not. He was rude, condescending, and spitefully immature. I would highly recommend staying away from this place if you have a choice.

Silverado Purchase

by from Dothan, AL |

Bought new Silverado. When I came to pick up car, it had not been cleaned up. Never received a follow-up call after purchase. Provided authorization number for credit union discount. Followed up afterwards and found out that they never honored it. Ordered extra set of keys for vehicle and once they came in was told it would be two days before I could get them programmed.