Massey Automotive

600 West By-Pass, Andalusia, AL 36420

New 888-682-9041 New 888-682-9041
Used 888-679-2808 Used 888-679-2808
Service 888-471-2524 Service 888-471-2524

Our Price Makes The Deal, Our People Make The Difference - Drive a Little Save a Lot

Easy as pie.

by from Andalusia, AL |

I've been looking to buy a car for about a year now. It was my first big purchase. The Massey salesmen were very kind, and approachable. Unlike the stereotype of salesmen being sharks, they gave me space and time to think over my purchase. When I was ready to make the purchase, the financial advisor took the time to explain everything. She answered all of my questions, and provided clarity. Over all, Massey Automotive in Andalusia, Alabama, is a wonderful place with wonderful people. This is why they deserve all five stars in every category.

Wonderful Service!!!

by from Andalusia, Alabama |

I just bought a new 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 from Massey Automotive and I absolutely love it. Mike Wambles was a great salesman. He did not pressure me or make me feel like I had to purchase a vehicle from Massey. I will definitely return in the future. EVERYONE at Massey was very nice and very helpful!!

Eric Lidh

by from Andalusia AL |

This is my fifth time to buy from Massey and as always it was an excellent experience. Johnny Duggan has sold me the last three cars including the 2015 Jeep Cherokee which I purchased three days ago. I got a terrific deal and the process was without sales pressure. Everyone involved made this quick and easy. All of the shop work on the other cars (including my wife's 2011 Chrysler 200 convertible) has been done at Massey also. The service writers and the main mechanic who works on my cars (Gary Musgrove) have been a pleasure to work with. Since virtually nothing has gone wrong with any of the vehicles, shop work has been mostly scheduled maintenance. I recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for Jeep, Chrysler or Nissan vehicles.

No Problems

by from Andalusia, AL |

I was helping someone else purchase a car and everything went fast and smooth. No time wasted. Johnny Duggan helped me to find the right vehcile for this person. Thanks again.

Great service and friendly staff

by from Brantley, AL |

I want to say what an enjoyable experience I had at Massey Automotive. This was the first time that I had bought a vehicle in several years. I will definitely continue to do business with them.

New Versa Note

by from Andalusia, AL |

No high pressure sales here. The salesman let my wife and I look at cars and even take a ride alone . When we decided on the 2015 Versa Versa Note, They found our color at another dealer and had it the next day. The paper work process was a "piece of cake" Very easy and fast. This is the second car we have purchased from Massey .... The " Free Oil Change for Life" was a bonus .

Friendly staff-easy to work with-great dealership!

by from Brantley, Al. |

We received excellent service with friendly staff in every dept that we dealt with. Quick and easy purchase for my daughter's 1st car. Our family recommends Massey Automotive 100% for your next vehicle purchase. We look forward to doing more business with them in the future.

Purchased New Jeep

by from Andalusia, AL |

This is our second new vehicle purchased from Massey our first was purchased 8 years ago and both times we had D.Bulger as our salesman. He went above and beyond to help us find the vehicle we were looking for.

easiest car purchase yet!

by from Andalusia, Al |

The whole buying process was quick and painless. D. Bulger went out of his way to find the Rouqe we wanted in the color combo we requested. The customer service was excellent. That's why we are returning customers to Massey!

Sales & Service

by from Opp, AL |

Our first contact was Connie Crowe (Internet Sales) and she graciously introduced us to salesman Brett "BT" Tillis. BT was a pleasure to deal with, knowledgeable and very friendly but never pushy. Between BT and sales manager Mark Valletta we were able to work out a deal on the used Nissan Frontier that we decided to purchase. BT then took us over to meet Sandy Harrelson who took care of all the paper work to finalize the deal, we thoroughly enjoyed talking to Sandy. BT then introduced us to service advisor Brett Johnt who is also pleasant to deal with. So, we would give the Massey dealership and overall "A" grade.