Courtesy Ford

Service 877-352-5720

Courtesy Ford - Straight Talk - Attractive Pricing - Service after the Sale

susie

by from lumberton |

I had the best experience buying a car from this dealership, i am a single mom with two boys, they where helful with the boys while i made my purchase, the saleman and the used car manager where the nicest two people i have ever delt with, i will be back and tell all my friends where to go and have a fun time buying a car.

Awesome!

by from Hattiesburg, MS |

I totally enjoyed my buying experience with this dealership. Shopped around between 5 dealers and got the best price and a salesman that actually respected me and my time at this dealership. Im not one that enjoys the lets ask for the sale right now and press the issue kind of person. It took me 4 months to finally make the jump but this dealership will get my repeat business.

TEST DRIVE

by from Mobile AL |

I shopped online for my dream car for several months and found it at this dealership. I travelled almost 100 miles for a test drive. The staff was courteous and the car was perfect. I bought the car!

awful

by from Jackson,ms |

They made my experience the worse....they were so rude the car was garbage...the manager thought I was dumb! I drove from Jackson Ms for that type of service..I did not get a car from courtsey Ford because courtesy is something they know nothing about.