Glover Ford LLC

1204 N. Business Hwy. 6, Marlin, TX 76661

New 877-465-5532
Used 877-873-3020
Service 855-766-2515

Try Us, You'll Like Us!!!!!

Came for test drive-left with not 1 but 2 vehicles

by from Lorena, Texas |

Researched on line for a commuter vehicle for my husband. Found what looked to be a great deal on a used Ford Focus. While riding to the dealership husband said not planning on buying today I just want to check it out. Jason was so easy to work with, answered all our questions, and made the buying decision so easy as we loved the car. While doing that paperwork, I walked over and looked at their used trucks as I had reviewed their inventory online and had wanted a truck for awhile. A Chevy Silverado really caught my attention, and I came in asked for the keys and away we went for a test drive. Made an offer and we agreed upon a price after allowing plenty of time for my husband and I to discuss with no pressure at all from Jason. Thanks to Lorne for presenting a reasonable counter-offer to my offer.......and working with us on two different finance packages. So came for a test drive, left with 2 vehicles....a car and a truck! Made our day and I'm pretty certain we made theirs!

June 19, 2014

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A MOMMENT AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR BUSINESS. CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU MAKE OUR JOB SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE. HAPPY HIGHWAYS TO THE BOTH OF YOU AND THANKS AGAIN. LORNE GUITZKOW GENERAL SALES MANAGER

No pressure patient and very easy to deal with.

by from Chilton |

Just can't say enough about how easy it was purchasing our new ford edge. Want to thank Jason Ehlers for making it so simple and being patient with us.

June 2, 2014

Would like to thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to make the purchase process as easy as possible here at Glover Ford. Once again thank you and if we can every do anything else we are here after the sale also and I will share this with Jason Ehlers. Lorne D Guitzkow General Sales Manager Glover Ford

Great Service! Would purchase from here again.

by from San Antonio, TX |

We purchased a used car from here and the salesmen were very helpful. They are by appointment only on Saturdays so we called to look at the car on that day. When we arrived all the paperwork was completed and it was a very easy buying process. We also asked to look under the car and they put it on a lift. The entire car buying process that included a check under the car on the lift, test drive, and paperwork took less than 45 minutes. Thanks guys.

July 5, 2013

It was our pleasure to take care of your car buying needs. Thanks for driving all the way from San Antonio to purchase from us. Your father had some neat stories and it was an enjoyable experience for us also. Lorne D Guitzkow General Sales Manager Glover Ford LLC

Ms Rebekah Hendrick

by from Lott, Tx |

Great Customer Response, unfortunately their stock was out of my affordable price range. But the finance manager did all her could.

June 18, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. We strive to take care of customers as best we can. Please feel free to check back with us and maybe this time can fully take care of you and your needs. Lorne D Guitzkow General Sales Manager Glover Ford

Great people to work with

by from Thornton, Texas |

I am very happy with the process of buying a new car from Glover Ford. Our salesperson, Jason, kept searching until he found the car with the specs I wanted. Glover Ford made us an awesome deal and was a no-pressure environment. It was also easy to drive to Marlin and it was nice to buy from a local business.

May 1, 2013

It was a pleasure to help you in your vehicle purchase. Once again we are here after the sale too. Welcome to Central Texas. Lorne Guitzkow

Great experience at Glover Ford

by from Seguin, TX |

We had been searching on the internet for about a month for a Mustang convertible with specific options and located just what we wanted at Glover Ford. We drove up from Seguin, purchased the car and drove home. No game playing, very straight forward and fair. Thanks for a great experience. We LOVE the car!

February 19, 2013

Just wanted to take a minute and thank you. It was a pleasure to take care of your automotive needs and please let us know if we can help you in the future.

Review of Glover Ford, Marlin, TX

by from Kosse TX |

We had a great experience purchasing our used Fusion at Glover Ford in Marlin, TX. There was no pressure, the salesman was friendly and knowledgable of the car. The sale was processed quickly and with no hassles. I would highly recommend our salesman and the dealership to anyone.

July 13, 2012

Thank you for the great review. We were very happy to take care of you in a professional manner and are looking forward to taking care of you in the future with any automotive needs you may have. If there is anything I can ever do for you feel free to contact me. Lorne D Guitzkow

Great experience

by from Waco, Texas |

After having spent the day going from dealership to dealership, and being frustrated with lack of customer service along with not finding what we wanted, we ended up at Glover Ford in Marlin. We had purchased a truck from them 9 years ago and had been very pleased with the service. Once again we got great service along with just the truck we were looking for. Next time we are looking to buy, we will start with the folks at Glover.

July 13, 2012