Al Meyer Ford

(3.8) 4 Reviews

800 N Medford Dr, Lufkin, TX 75901

My new favorite car dealer

by from lufkin tx |

Who knew ? The car I was looking for was right here in Lufkin . They made this trade Easy ! Quick,Fast,and in a Hurry . I didn't have to sit all day to buy a car ,and they were able to match my price point . Thank The Lord for All Meyer Ford !

Wonderful Place

by from Lufkin Tx |

i had the best experience at Al Meyer Ford. Pure professionals. I wont go anywhere else to purchase or have a vehicle serviced.

Poor customer service

by from Dallas, tx |

Bought a sports car from here a year ago, specifically asked if the cars engine had any performance mods to the engine and was told the car was stock. Drove 3 hours from Dallas to Lufkin bought the car, got home and a few months later I go to get my state inspection done and it turns out the car was missing a cat and had a performance tune that wouldn't allow it to pass inspection. I contacted the dealer showed them the emails from them describing the car was stock and unmoded, I agreed to drive back to have it fixed only to get home and find out all they did was puta cat on the car. I ended up having to pay $1300 in repairs to get it to pass inspection. The service manger needs a lesson in customer service and sales people a lesson on the definition of what a stock car is.

interent request

by from Louisiana |

Brad did a great job of following up on my email request. He contacted by email and by phone. Anwsered all of my questions and took the time to listen and understand what I was looking for.