Mike Murphy Ford of Darien

13452 Ga Highway 251, Darien, GA 31305

New 888-789-0170 New888-789-0170
Used 888-783-3275 Used888-783-3275
Service 888-789-6289 Service 888-789-6289

My name is on the door and yes I'm on the floor!

Welcomed my husband and I and my chihuahua!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I love my 2015 Ford Escape! Mike Murphy's entire staff was pleasant and knowledgeable. My chihuahua Coco has seizures so she goes everywhere with me and she was beyond welcome by everyone. My favorite was the manager lady in the front office Nicole taking time to play with Coco and take our picture. I will be sending my son to get his truck from here so I know he is taken care of!

September 30, 2015

We thoroughly enjoyed having all of you. Please make sure that you and Coco stop in to say hello to us when you are in the area.

A Great Experience

by from Jesup, GA |

I had been searching for a used Ford Escape and was very pleased to find one through www.cars.com in "like New" condition at Mike Murphy Ford in Darien, GA. I emailed to check availability and a secretary was quick to respond. The next morning, I received an email from the Sales manager stating he would be glad to help me with anything I needed and within an hour or so, a friendly, not pushy salesman named Kenny called to see if I would come and look at/ test drive the vehicle. I decided to go right on down and was very pleased with the vehicle and the service. They were not pushy or put pressure on me to buy right that minute. But when I saw the quality of the vehicle and the great price I went ahead and bought it! The experience was a good one. Mike has a very friendly staff right down to the man who washed and waxed the vehicle one more time before I drove it home! Thanks Kenny, Eddie, Mike and your detail man.

Most helpful salesman.

by from St. Simons Island |

Joe Yagel made the whole car buying process very pleasant. He is very knowledgable and helpful. Clyde Madrey was also very helpful. I feel that I got an excellent price for my trade in.

Buying new vehicle

by from Townsend, GA |

Joe in sale listen to what I wanted and he did his best to match up with a vehicle, that I am very happy with. Eddie and Clyde, managers work wit Joe to get me the best deal. I will buy from them again. 5-STAR

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

by from DARIEN, GA |

I RECOMMEND USING THIS DEALERSHIP AND USING THE SALESMAN JOE. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL FRIENDLY HONEST AND HELPFUL IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. THEY TOOK MY 1990 CHRYSLER AS A TRADE IN FOR 700 WHICH IS A GREAT DEAL AND GOT ME IN THE BEST CAR I COULD BE QUALIFIED FOR WITH PAYMENTS LOWER THAN WHAT I TOLD THEM I COULD AFFORD EACH MONTH. I GOT A 2013 KIA RIO WITH 32000 MILES AND STILL UNDER WARRANTY. THANK YOU MIKE MURPHY FORD FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

December 31, 2015

Thank you Briana! It was a pleasure welcoming you to the Mike Murphy Family. We hope that you had a Merry Christmas and have an amazing New Year.

Great prices and friendly staff.

by from Sea Island, GA |

I can't say enough good things about Mike Murphy Ford. Great price on the Fusion we purchased and a fantastic deal on our trade in. I highly recommend shopping at this dealer. Do your research on the Ford you want and they will be happy to beat any deal around.

December 6, 2015

We will continue to do everything we can to make sure that is your experience anytime you step foot in the door. We are happy that you are a part of our Mike Murphy Ford Family! Happy Holidays!

Buying used Escort

by from Saint Simons Island, Ga |

Kenny Brown answered all my questions and I test drove two vehicles. Once I decided the vehicle I was interested in Kenny went to work to get me the best price. This process could not have been a better experience for me. Best Dealer I have ever delt with as I see more and more "Customer No Service"

December 5, 2015

We hope that you are enjoying your Escort and are beyond happy that it was a great experience for you!

Good Experience

by from Darien, GA |

I have now bought three vehicles from this dealership and have had a pleasant experience each time. Their service department is top notch too. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to buy a vehicle.

December 3, 2015

Your kind words mean the world to us. Happy Holidays!

Just purchased my second Ford at this dealership!

by from Brunswick, GA |

Purchased my second car in the last nine months. The team I worked with was helpful, patient, and were able to fully satisfy my needs. I was able to test drive 3 vehicles; took two of them home overnight. Folks are friendly and helpful, and willing to work with my needs. I would recommend the dealership.

December 6, 2015

Thank you Larry! It was our pleasure to help you get into a safe and reliable new ride. Thank you for being a part of our family.

Excellent!

by from Brunswick, Ga |

The salesman (KEMP CALHOUN) went out of his way to give us the best deal possible. He was a very ourteous and very thoughtful individual.

October 22, 2015

It was a pleasure having you. Welcome to the Mike Murphy Family!