Stanley Ford - McGregor

1280 E McGregor Dr, McGregor, TX 76657

Friendly People

by from Gatesville, Texas |

I will always go to Stanley Ford in McGregor and buy from Mark Whiteside because he and everyone there are very friendly people.

Great buy

by from Waco TX |

I was extremely impressed with the warm and friendly atmosphere and treatment afforded me when i went to look at buying a new truck. Even though there was not a huge selection to choose from, and extremely enthusiastic and friendly sales person directed me to a unit that had come in some hors before and that he had just learnt about. The modest ,knowledgeable seller quickly convinced me and presto, I was the proud owner of a great truck doing a good "deal". Thanks Kyle

Back Again

by from Hewitt, TX |

We bought here before and decided to come out here again. Mark Whiteside showed us the right truck and got us the best deal and we recommend everyone to buy from him.

Excellent

by from Cuero, TX |

We bought from Stanley Ford in McGregor before from Mark Whiteside and had excellent service then, and now too.

fast service

by from McGregor, TX |

They did great, I have bought several cars from the Stanley auto group. Kyle and Stanley Ford McGregor were great.

fantastic

by from McGregor, TX |

This is the second vehicle I have bought from Stanley Ford in McGregor, specifically the second one I bought from Kyle. Great service, professional, and courteous does not do justice in describing my buying experience here, and this young man. Great people selling a great product. I will be a return customer....again.

Satisfied Customer

by from McGregor,TX |

Kyle displayed professionalism, compassion, and a passion for the Ford product. I cannot be more please with my purchase and the treatment I have received while at Stanley Ford in McGregor, Texas.Great job from all departments!

Excillent

by from McGregor,TX |

We found all aspects of the purchase experience to be fully satisfactory. From salesman to management all parties were helpful and professional. The salesman was well informed about the various vehicles and very helpful with the introduction to the many features. We will recommend Mary Whiteside and STANLEY FORD to others and plan to use the company for ongoing service.

Very Good

by from McGregor,TX |

OUTSTANDING!!!! Kyle and the guys at Stanley Ford did a great job helping us in our truck buying experience. .................. ............... ...........

Very Good

by from McGregor, TX |

Amazing, 12 out of 10, Great job Kyle and all of Stanley Ford McGregor ................................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111