Richard Karr Motors

Richard Karr Motors

1101 N Valley Mills Dr, Waco, TX 76710

New 888-474-8759
Used 888-484-5890

We Provide Great Products and Great Service From People You Can Count On!

Great dealership

by from Waco, Texas |

I have bought cars from Richard Karr Motors and had service done on my cars at Richard Karr Motors. I have always been very pleased with the quality of their cars and their service. I strongly recommend them.

as they advertise People you can couny on.

by from McGregor, Tx |

I have bought several vehicles over the years from Richard Kart Motors. I have used there service department for repair and general upkeep. I had a fender bender a while back and the body shop repaired my truck as good as new..They employ some very good people at Richard Kart motors that I have come to trust.My wife and I will continue to do business with them and will recommend their dealership to anyone.

facilities where clean and neat seem safe

by from Waco, Texas |

The quality of repair was great, however I was told my car would be ready on a certain date, however when I called they told me well... it will be ready Monday, then Tuesday, then Wednesday, well... by then I was frustrated come to find out some-one made a mistake on repairing a car part due to this fact I was not told until that Wednesday and that the part had to be reordered. I had to wait nearly a whole week for my car and to get a ride to work that cost me extra money. I know people make mistakes, but it would be better if the truth was told in the first place so that I would have known what to expect. However on behalf of the Richard Karr repair shop I still would recommend this company as long as people tell the truth about what the customer need to know despite mistakes.

What a Great Experience!

by from Heartland, TX. |

I can honestly say I will never in my life buy another car from anyone than Richard Karr Motors! They have stood behind what they sell and made sure that every need I have in relation to my new car has been met! Richard Karr, Richard Goff and Mike Lee are DEFINITELY people I can and will count on!

Drove from Dallas

by from Dallas TX |

We purchased a Buick Enclave from Richard Karr Motors. We live in Dallas and had a great experience overall in purchasing our new vehicle. We will definitely be back when it is time for another vehicle.

People you can count on!

by from Waco, TX |

Every time I've used Richard Karr Motors I've been very pleased with the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the service. They have always gone the extra mile to provide me with the best service.

This dealer has zero integrity!

by from Waco |

Richard Karr Motors is certainly not "People you can count on." I will never come back to this dealership after dealing with the Jarrod the Sales Manager. Do not shop here!