DeVoe Chevrolet

New 866-725-5435
Used 888-923-5931
Service 888-340-9113

The name you know!

Worth an all day road trip...

by from Granger, IA |

Made a 500 mile one way trip to purchase a special ten year old Corvette. Good communication with Brett Estes and other staff members in gaining details about the car and developing a likely trade difference before I made the trip. Nice facilities, very accommodating in the service area to further inspect the car, smooth transaction with sales and finance. Definitely would recommend the dealership and their staff to other customers. Ken Wilson, Member of Corvette Club of Iowa, Cyclone Corvette Club, Des Moines, Iowa

Very Helpful and Overall Great Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was very impressed by the selection and quality of the vehicles. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for and am very happy with my purchase. Brett Estes was awesome to work with and I was glad to have been able to make my very first car purchase through him and DeVoe. He was very knowledgeable and was awesome about answering any questions we had.

Excellent customer service

by from Anderson, IN |

We saw the car in the paper we were interested in, went to the dealer. We were only at the lot & looking at the car maybe a few minutes when a salesman came to greet us. He introduced himself, very friendly. His name is Brett Estes. He wanted to know if we wanted to test drive the car and he would get a trade-in price for ours. He said to take our time. When we got back he answered all our questions, he was very knowledgeable about the car. We told him we had to think about it. He called us a few days later with the price for our trade-in we wanted. The day we went to buy the car was his day off, but he came in just for us. Took his time explaining the different features the car has. We were very happy with the whole experience. The woman handling the financial part had already called me early in the day and had everything ready to go when we got there. We had brought a vehicle from Devoe before and was very happy with the service then also.

Awesome experience

by from Frankton, IN |

Just bought a new Malibu LS, Brett Estes made the whole process a breeze! Can't thank him enough. My family has done business with DeVoe for many, many years and will continue in the future. Thanks Brett!

Devoe Chevrolet

by from Middletown In |

the salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining the features of the car and made the whole experience which i usually dread into something pleasant,also the head and shoulder room of the Captiva is excellent. We are very pleased with the car

Good Deal

by from Louisville, Kentucky |

Tough negotiators, but willing to work with you. Traveled 320 miles round trip a couple of times to get the job done and bought. Brett and all others involved in sales very nice people. Brett called shortly after I inquired on the internet which beat out other dealers that not respond to my internet inquirery in a reasonable length of time Good salesmanship!

awesome hassle free dealership

by from Fairmount, Indiana |

I have to say that this was the easiest car purchase ever grin a dealership. No pushy sales. Brett Estes was awesome to deal with. We did most of the sale through email communication and he was able to get me taken car of and in the car I wanted. He read so thorough and took his time to explain everything about the new car to me. We spent a hour going over ask of the technology with me. Highly recommend. Very honest and not pushy. Will Def be a return customer.

NICE FACILITY, LAID BACK/NO PRESSURE

by from CRESTWOOD, IL |

I DROVE 3 HOURS FROM CHICAGO SUBURBS AND TOOK A CHANCE THAT THE CHEVY COLORADO WAS AS NICE AS DESCRIBED ON "AUTOTRADER'S" WEBSITE. BRETT FOLLOWED UP WITH ME THE NITE BEFORE TO REASSURE THE VEHICLE WAS STILL FOR SALE BEFORE I MADE THE TRIP. GOT THERE AT OPENING IN THE MORNING-TRUCK MET MY EXPECTATIONS-MADE THE DEAL AND DROVE IT HOME. BRETT FOLLOWED UP AFTER THE SALE ABOUT A WEEK LATER WITH A NICE LETTER. TOO BAD IT'S SO FAR FROM ME. I'D LIKE TO TRY OUT THE SERVICE DEPT.

Easy-breezy!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Went in to buy a used 2012 Sonic and I am so glad I chose Devoe! My sales rep was Brett and he was very friendly and knowledgeable. I am ashamed to say my credit is less than reputable but they really worked hard to get me a good payment plan that was doable. I will be a Chevy/GM guy for years to come because of Devoe! And lastly, my Sonic ROCKS!!!!

Bought used car

by from Alexandria, IN |

Bought a used Ford Tarsus at Chevy DeVoe. They had financing for us in no time flat. I needed a car bad and they got us one in our budget. Good communication with Brett. He was very helpful and the entire transaction was great.

Great place to buy a car!!

by from Claypool In |

Brett was wonderful and helpful found just the car I was looking for. Thanks to everyone at DeVoe for all their help.