DeVoe Chevrolet

New 866-725-5435
Used 888-923-5931
Service 888-340-9113

The name you know!

Worth an all day road trip...

by from Granger, IA |

Made a 500 mile one way trip to purchase a special ten year old Corvette. Good communication with Brett Estes and other staff members in gaining details about the car and developing a likely trade difference before I made the trip. Nice facilities, very accommodating in the service area to further inspect the car, smooth transaction with sales and finance. Definitely would recommend the dealership and their staff to other customers. Ken Wilson, Member of Corvette Club of Iowa, Cyclone Corvette Club, Des Moines, Iowa

awesome hassle free dealership

by from Fairmount, Indiana |

I have to say that this was the easiest car purchase ever grin a dealership. No pushy sales. Brett Estes was awesome to deal with. We did most of the sale through email communication and he was able to get me taken car of and in the car I wanted. He read so thorough and took his time to explain everything about the new car to me. We spent a hour going over ask of the technology with me. Highly recommend. Very honest and not pushy. Will Def be a return customer.

NICE FACILITY, LAID BACK/NO PRESSURE

by from CRESTWOOD, IL |

I DROVE 3 HOURS FROM CHICAGO SUBURBS AND TOOK A CHANCE THAT THE CHEVY COLORADO WAS AS NICE AS DESCRIBED ON "AUTOTRADER'S" WEBSITE. BRETT FOLLOWED UP WITH ME THE NITE BEFORE TO REASSURE THE VEHICLE WAS STILL FOR SALE BEFORE I MADE THE TRIP. GOT THERE AT OPENING IN THE MORNING-TRUCK MET MY EXPECTATIONS-MADE THE DEAL AND DROVE IT HOME. BRETT FOLLOWED UP AFTER THE SALE ABOUT A WEEK LATER WITH A NICE LETTER. TOO BAD IT'S SO FAR FROM ME. I'D LIKE TO TRY OUT THE SERVICE DEPT.

Easy-breezy!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Went in to buy a used 2012 Sonic and I am so glad I chose Devoe! My sales rep was Brett and he was very friendly and knowledgeable. I am ashamed to say my credit is less than reputable but they really worked hard to get me a good payment plan that was doable. I will be a Chevy/GM guy for years to come because of Devoe! And lastly, my Sonic ROCKS!!!!

Bought used car

by from Alexandria, IN |

Bought a used Ford Tarsus at Chevy DeVoe. They had financing for us in no time flat. I needed a car bad and they got us one in our budget. Good communication with Brett. He was very helpful and the entire transaction was great.

Great place to buy a car!!

by from Claypool In |

Brett was wonderful and helpful found just the car I was looking for. Thanks to everyone at DeVoe for all their help.

Unbeatable Service! Made car buying easy!

by from Indiana |

When I started looking for a car on my own, I found the experience to be overwhelming. I talked with Brett from Fred DeVoe and I let him know what I was looking for. He didn't have exactly what I wanted there on the lot, so he did take the time to find EXACTLY what I wanted and got it for me. I can't brag enough about the overall experience. Linda, who helped with the financing was very informative and talked us through the entire process step by step. They gave me a great deal on my trade in and the manager, John, who I spoke with was also very informative and catered to all of our needs! I got the car that I wanted, for the price that I was comfortable with, without having to give up anything. The staff there was helpful,educated and informative from the moment I called to the moment I drove off the lot in my new car! I felt like a client, not a commission. I can tell you I won't buy a car from any other dealer, no matter where we live, I will drive to Indiana to get my vehicles from DeVoe Chevy.

Great Online Shopping Experience

by from Owensboro, KY |

From the get-go, Brett was a pleasure to deal with. I told him up front that I wanted no "monkey business" like I had gotten at other dealerships (Romain Crosspointe, Evansville, IN). Brett was EXTREMELY helpful in answering all of my questions and Linda was great at getting all the paperwork set-up. The four-hour drive from Owensboro, KY was worth it to deal with quality people and get good value for my trade-in.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Anderson, IN |

This is the third vehicle that I have bought from DeVoe Chevrolet. Trudy is my normal sales person and is always easy to work with. Robert worked the deal on this purchase as Trudy was not available that day. I was treated very well throughout the entire process. I highly recommend DeVoe for the total car buying and service experience!

Great people and placen

by from Terre Haute, in |

I drove from Terre Haute to buy a used car they had on Cars.com. Nice people to work with and the facility is spotless. It was worth the 2 hour drive and I would again if they have something I'm looking for in the future.

Best Chevy dealership in east central Indiana

by from Muncie IN |

Buying a vehicle at Devoe is an easy, painless process. Everyone at the dealership is friendly and helpful . Their pricing is fair and they have a nice selection to choose from. My salesman Brett was terrific.