Natchez Ford Lincoln

New 866-664-5051
Used 866-279-8171
Service 888-491-7683

We will buy your car from you!...VISIT WWW.NATCHEZFORD.COM or CALL 866-279-8171

great sales team and finance team

by from NATCHEZ, MS |

Gene, was very attentive to detail in his sales presentation. He brought the real "I am here as your friend" feeling to our dealings. His product knowledge was excellent. He managed to find me the perfect vehicle that will suit my needs and last me for years of driving comfort. The facility was clean the people were professional. That includes Van, a salesman that was not involved in our deal. But always present friendly and in general a great guy. You have managed to pull together a great team at Natchez Ford. That includes Chris the sales manager and even the finance guy. My dealing there left me with an overall good feeling about both the dealership as well as the transaction.

July 15, 2015

Mr. James we appreciate your business and your friendly approach to buying a new truck! We really do love to hear about positive experiences here at Natchez Ford! Please keep us in mind if you ever need anything and I will inform Gene of the great review that you left for him. It means a lot to me as the Sales Manager of Natchez Ford to get such a great review from a great customer!

Great Experience

by from Lake Charles, LA |

I had a great experience with Natchez Ford. Everyone was knowledgeable in every step of the way. I drove 3 hours to deal with Natchez Ford and I would drive 3 days to do it again. I have purchased from other dealerships in the past but I have never experience this type of service. If you have never visited Natchez Ford, I encourage you to do so. I worked with Gene, Michael and Stephanie and all off them are the best around. I know you will have the same experience as I had.

Happy Customer

by from Little Rock, AR |

From the first point of contact with our sales representative Aaron, to finding cars and finally purchasing, the process was seamless. We came from Little Rock, AR because we could not find anything that suited our needs within a reasonable price. We had to schedule a time to come on the weekend because of the distance. Aaron promptly updated us when a couple of the cars we had looked at were sadly sold, before we could get to the dealership. When we arrived he had the cars we were looking at ready for test drives. This was probably the most relaxed and comfortable car buying experience we have ever had. There was no pressure, and we found something we were very happy with. Once we decided to purchase a car the process maybe took all of 30 minutes. I can honestly, say we walked away feeling like we had gained a friend. We would make the drive again to buy a car from Natchez Ford and Lincoln.

Great Service!

by from Vidalia, LA |

I needed a reliable car to commute to and from school this year and my super old clunker wasn't up for the job. I had been looking online for about a week and decided to go to the dealership and see it in person. I loved it and Merrick was very nice and accommodating. I got the car with a wonderful car note. The only problem I've had with my car is there seems to be an electrical short in the stereo system and if I bump my aux cord it will switch back to radio. I've gotten different cords and it's the same issue so I know it's the stereo that had the problem. Other than that, this car has been perfect.

Great Staff and service

by from Jackson, MS |

I started my process online and Craig contacted me immediately. He answered all my questions and wasn't pushy. I went for a visit the following Saturday and purchased a vehicle. I found my salesperson, financing person, right on down to the detail guy to be very professional but warm and friendly. They truly took the stress out of my car buying experience.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from MONTEREY, LA |

FOUND THE CAR I WANTED AT THE RIGHT PRICE A MONTH. THANKS

July 15, 2015

Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Your business means a lot to us please let us know if you need anything. Thank you again!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER HAD!!!

by from Natchez, Ms. |

Best experience we have ever had buying a new vehicle and trading in our Mustang. Craig Barrows treated us like friends. Even when the first vehicle they brought in from another dealership was missing some of the extras we wanted, they said no problem. They searched again and had a second vehicle driven in with everything on our wish list included. For a great experience, ask for Craig. This is our 2nd purchase from this dealership.

July 14, 2015

We love hearing that your experience was a great one! Thank you so much and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Excellent, beyond call of duty, personal service

by from Marksville, La. |

In the market for a used vehicle for myself and a new vehicle for my son, such great service and prices ended up buying both vehicle from Natchez Ford! Our salesman, Chad was extremely helpful and he definitely went beyond the call of duty to assist us with the purchase, making it as easy and fast as possible, he was even available after hours to accommodate our needs. Thank you Natchez Ford and Chad Boyette !

July 15, 2015

I am glad to hear that Chad went above and beyond to help you out! We thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle purchase.

Trade In

by from Denham Springs, La |

Bo was my salesman and very nice man, but after leaving the dealership and reading my contract 2 weeks later I found they only gave me 2000.00 trade in on my ford excursion and I was told 3008.00 Needless to say I'm very disappointed about this and have called them and requested my vehicle back and I will bring them 2000.00 Have yet to hear from them but will keep you posted. The vehicle I purchased is very nice no complaints but I would advise you to carefully check your paper work before signing

October 17, 2014

Mr. Jerry, I am very sorry for the mis-communication. My name is Chris Gann and I am the Sales Manager that helped you on this deal and appraised your trade. When we ran a Trade In Marketplace on your vehicle it came back at $2,008 like you see below which I copy and pasted from the exact offer 26 days ago. I apologize if you thought it said $3,008. I hate when this happens and we urge our customer to look over paperwork when they get in the business office. Not only for this reason but we are human beings and mistakes can be made on paperwork... Wrong address, misspelled name, ect. Again I apologize for the mis-communication and please do not think that we tried to get over on you for your trade. We actually had a wholesale guy get it from us the next day for what we gave you. We usually try to wholesale higher mileage vehicles instead of retailing them so we do not get a bad reputation for selling bad vehicles. Here is the offer information on your trade the day you traded it in. 26 days ago $2,008 2000 Ford Excursion Limited Odometer: 179000 Body: 4D Sport Utility

thanks again

by from natchez ms |

thanks again Natchez ford for all your time and helping me and my family get a car and one we can afford. And answering all my questions we had. i will tell everyone to come to Natchez ford yall are the best thanks sooooo much

September 2, 2014

You are very welcome Sarah! We really appreciate you and we enjoyed your company. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if you need anything! Thanks again Sarah.

2007 Explorer Sport Trac from Natchez Ford

by from Benton, AR |

If you are considering Natchez Ford when you purchase your next vehicle, you will not go wrong. They have a great staff of people. We live in Benton, AR so it was a long drive for us. But it was well worth it. I've already said this, But you will not go wrong choosing Natchez Ford

July 30, 2014

We are very happy that your experience was a great one!! Enjoy your Sport Trac and we hope to see you again in the future!! Thank you!