Natchez Ford Lincoln

Service 888-491-7683 Service 888-491-7683

We will buy your car from you!...VISIT WWW.NATCHEZFORD.COM or CALL 866-279-8171

Five star purchase experience

by from Natchez, MS |

Chad Boyette and Cody Wagoner made my purchase a pain free, pleasurable experience. Buying a new car is a purchase that creates anxiety but Chad and Cody were on point with everything. I have little doubt, my relationship after the sale will also be hassle free which is very important to me also. Will defiantly do business again and recommend to others.

May 18, 2016

Thanks Natalie for the business first and second for taking the time out to give us the 5 stars! We love giving our customers the experience they are looking for! We love it even more when they take the time out to tell others about it! Thanks so much and enjoy your new ride.

I love my 2015 Ford Fusion!

by from Natchez, Ms |

I had a great car buying experience! Chad Boyette was helpful, polite and not in any way pushy!

May 11, 2016

Thanks for giving us 5 stars! We try to make vehicle purchases as smooth and easy as possible. It should be fun and easy. Glad you got to experience the new way to buy a car with us! Thanks for your business.

Wonderful service

by from Natchez, MS |

Walked in to Natchez Ford to look for a car and was greeted by a nice salesman. Looked at only one car and I knew that was the one for me. Credit approved and went next day and signed all paperwork and left in my new Ford Escape. Couldn't be happier. Many thanks for all the help.

April 30, 2016

Thanks for giving us the 5 stars! We are happy you got the service and experience you deserved. We try to make this fun and easy. We hope to see you again in the future.

AWESOME SERVICE!!

by from Monroe, La |

My experience with Natchez For was great! Jamie Lawrence was AWESOME with my online purchase. Through the floods in Ouachita Parish, which I was affected, my car flooded and I needed to purchase something quickly. Jamie was diligient and patient during the entire process. He made the online purchase so easy and stressless! :) Thank you Jamie for helping me! I truly appreciate all the effort!

April 30, 2016

We are sorry about your misfortune Ashley! We are glad you are ok. We are happy to assist you in your purchase and get you back on the road! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Great service at Natchez Ford!

by from Pineville, LA |

Mr. Boyette was great! He helped answer all my questions through emails before I even got to the dealership days before. Once I arrived they already had all the paperwork ready to go so it was no hassle. Everyone was great to work with and made it work the drive!

April 13, 2016

Thanks Brittney for giving us 5 stars! We try hard to make this an easy and pain free process. Thanks for taking the time to tell others about us!

Raymond & Stephanie Lemoine

by from Vidalia, La |

Chad Boyette was the BEST! Quick service and handled everything perfectly. Got what we came after and we have no complaints!

April 12, 2016

We strive to be transparent on every deal. Thanks for the five stars and for telling others about us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Friendly, pleasant experience provided by staff

by from Baton Rouge, la |

Aaron Day and staff were professional, pleasant, and were respectful of my time. Will send referrals so others can experience such a easy & friendly purchase.

April 13, 2016

Thanks Brett for the five stars! We are glad your experience was a good one with us. We strive to make this easy and fun. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Great quick experience

by from Farmerville, la |

Very fast great experience on short notice. Made first contact on a Friday around 5pm and was in a car by noon Saturday. Thanks Merrick Sanders for a great experience.

April 12, 2016

We are glad you enjoyed our "New way" to buy a car! Thanks for the five stars and we hope to see you again in the future.

Great service, helpful sales people

by from Baton Rouge, la |

Very helpful, pain free buying process. Bobby really went the extra mile to make sure I bought the car I wanted.

April 12, 2016

We are so glad you got the car you wanted and made the trip up from Baton Rouge! We are also glad you got the experience you wanted. Thanks for the five stars and your business. We hope to do business with you again in the future.

Salesman and finance guy good. Service hid light

by from Corinth MS |

I drove 6 hours to get the used truck. 20 miles outside Natchez, the engine light came on. IRONIC? I expect it was reset there in hopes it would not come back on for a while. $50 o2 sensor. I hope its easy to change. Jamie Lawrence is a great guy.

April 13, 2016

Thanks again Terry! If you need anything else feel free to get in touch with Jamie!