Natchez Ford Lincoln

Service 888-491-7683

We will buy your car from you!...VISIT WWW.NATCHEZFORD.COM or CALL 866-279-8171

Arkansas customer

by from Little Rock, air |

1st Internet purchase & trAde I it worked without any issues. Very happy with the ford and the process. Chris Gann was a professional without being a pusher or bore --- good balance.

May 17, 2012

We thank you very much for giving us a chance here at Natchez Ford. We work hard to make your online buying experience as stress free and easy as possible and it sounds like it worked :). Thank you! Have a great day!

2007 Explorer Sport Trac from Natchez Ford

by from Benton, AR |

If you are considering Natchez Ford when you purchase your next vehicle, you will not go wrong. They have a great staff of people. We live in Benton, AR so it was a long drive for us. But it was well worth it. I've already said this, But you will not go wrong choosing Natchez Ford

July 30, 2014

We are very happy that your experience was a great one!! Enjoy your Sport Trac and we hope to see you again in the future!! Thank you!

Honest

by from Carrollton, MS |

Natchez Ford was quick to respond to my e-mail request for more information about a certain vehicle and were very up front concerning it's mechanical condition. I really appreciated their honesty.

July 29, 2014

Thank you very much for the great review!! We try our best to be as honest as possible about everything that we do. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and hopefully we can sell you a new vehicle one day! Thanks again!

cadillac sts

by from gulfport,ms |

Mickey was awesome.car had minor issues door gasket(WONDERFUL JOB REPLACING IT. Couple holes in passenger seat(decent repair work)... the problems: driver mirror wouldn't tilt up and down.to fix this some idiot sprayed foam insulation behind it.now it doesn't move at alL WHENI BOUGHT THE CAT THEY STILL HAD TO GET THE MINOR REPAIRS.AFTER PICKING UP THE CAR, I REALIZED THE STEREO AND MANY OTHER FEATURES HAD QUIT FUNCTIONING.SO SOMEWHERE I'M THE TIME BOUGHT AND THE 10 DAYS BEFORE I PICKED UP, THE BOSE AUDIO AMPLIFIER WAS FRIED. IT.JUST COST ME 800 FOR THE BOSE AUDIO AMPLIFIER AND THEN INSTALLATION.1100 all said and done on that.NOW I'M JUST CURIOUS WHAT THE IDIOT SPRAYING THE FOAM BEHIND THE MIRROR IS GOING TO COST. I would recommend this dealer, just check out the repairs better than I did before you get home

March 31, 2014

Josh, My name is Chris Gann and I am one of the Sales Managers here at Natchez Ford. I am sorry to hear that you have had problems with this car after you picked it up. We were not aware of these issues and I apologize. I tried calling you but it said the number was not working. I hope this message will get to you. Please give me a call t 601-445-0076 Ext.14 and I will help you out with the side view mirror issue. I hate that someone did a patch job on it but we happen to get those every now and then before they are traded in. I apologize we did not see this issue before you picked up the car. I look forward to hearing from you and I appreciate the good review and letting us know about your other issues as well. We thank you for your business and God Bless!

my opionion

by from natchez ms |

ford motor is a nice clean place to shop and very friendly people and helpful

November 19, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review! Make sure to give us a call the next time your in the market for a vehicle. We have some of the best prices in the region and will find any vehicle you need us to find if we do not have it on the lot!

Purchase of used vechile

by from Natchez, MS |

Will recommend your dealership to all my friends. I am so blessed that your dealership help put me in the car of my dreams. Everyone was very helpful & polite. Your dealership helped me after being turned away and discouraged by several others. Was very pleased with my experience & with my salesman, Micah Collard. He is a very nice & polite young man.

January 27, 2012

Congrats on your Beetle!!! We are happy to help!! Thank you for the great review and please feel free to give us a call with any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Great experience!

by from New Orleans |

Everyone at Natchez Ford Lincoln Mercury was very friendly and helpful. The car was exactly as described online and we're happy! Thanks, Micah!

May 17, 2012

We are glad that your happy with your purchase!! We strive to be as truthful as possible and honest with every customer that calls our dealership!! Thanks again and I hope your vehicle does great for you!

Make sure the deal is done before you get there!!!

by from Alexandria,La |

I was working with Micah and was told I was approved with little money down. So I drove two hours ready to trade in my car. Micah had already taken all of my information over the phone so I was thinking I was coming in to sign paper give my down payment and be gone. It did not go that way at all. I had to wait on Micah for about an hour and a half before he even spoke with me. Then sits me down in his office and tries to rob me on my trade. My cars trade in value is a little more than 2700 Micah offered me 500 for it without even taking a look at it or even driving it. In addition to that he had the audacity to ask me for more money down or keep my trade and have two car notes. He said it would "Hurt the dealership to help you" I guess my deal wasn't going to put enough money in his pocket to worry with. Micah just made me feel like I wasn't worth the trouble even after getting all my trade information over the phone and telling me yeah we got you approve just come on down. He claimed he wanted to double check everything before I came in to make sure I want making that drive for nothing.I guess he didn't know that I work for a dealership and I know all the little sneaky tricks. I will be buying a car soon just not from Micah. I wish I could give him lower stars!!!

January 2, 2012

Sir I am sorry that you feel that way but I was a witness to the car deal and you showed up 2 hours late for your appointment and that is why you had to wait for Micah to help you. We gave you numbers on your trade without ever seeing it and went off your word. When the car arrived it was nothing like we were told so the trade in value was lowered. I am very sorry you feel this way about Micah but we do our best to treat every customer with respect. Also, I do not understand why you were trying to purchase a vehicle form us if you work at another car dealership... I wish you luck and hope someone can get you into a vehicle by giving you more than your trade is worth. Thanks!

Thanks!

by from LA |

Micah was very informative and helpful with my Vehicle purchase. I was nervous at first but the entire dealership made me feel welcomed when we walked inside. I don't think there was one employee that walked by that didn't say hello and ask how we were doing. I would recommend Natchez Ford to anyone Who wants a straight forward easy to deal with dealership to buy from. Thank you again for not being a pushy salesman!!

March 30, 2014

Thank you very much! We make it a priority that every customer leaves our dealership feeling just like you did! We cannot be perfect but we can try our best to be. We hope that you are enjoying your vehicle and hope to see you again some time down the road. Thank you!

Great car buying experience.

by from Vidalia la |

I bought a car from Micah Collard at Natchez Ford! He really made the car buying experience alot better for me than I have ever had. I would recommend Natchez Ford, and Micah Collard to anyone!! I def love my car!! Thank y'all!!!!

March 30, 2014

Micah says thank you very much for the kind words! We also hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Thanks!! We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks!!

by from LA |

Micah was very helpful and informative About my new car and I love it!! I would recommend Natchez Ford to anyone wanting an easy online vehicle purchasing experience. I was nervous about buying a vehicle off the internet but not anymore!! The management was nice the entire time we were at the dealership and even offered us a drink.