Prince of Albany

2701 Ledo Rd, Albany, GA 31701

New 877-381-9007
Used 888-512-8943
Service 888-485-7253

We do things differently here

New Purchase-2014 GMC Terrain-Salesman Joel

by from Edison GA |

I purchased a new GMC Terrain from Prince of Albany. The dealership is a very pleasent place to do business. The Sales People were excellent, Joel was the best, he was jam up and returned calls, text etc. I had a great experience with the credit managers and all who were involved with making my car experience the best it could be. I am grateful for a company like Prince of Albany to be located in South Georgia. I truly had a great buying experience and will do business with Prince in the future. I highly recommend Prince of Albany for your car buying experience and hope that you will ask for Joel when you go to Prince to buy your next car. They gave me a great interest rate and lowered my payment by $57.00 dollars from what another dealership was going to charge me. I encourage everyone to do business with Prince of Albany.

Initial Contact

by from Eatonton, GA 31024 |

Never returned my request for information. Price on web-site was most likely incorrect--but never received a call or email with an explanation

Quick response- very professional

by from florida |

Responded quickly- very professional. I was looking for a used vehicle- had a few questions about a specific one on this dealers site.