Albany Motorcars

805 E Oglethorpe Blvd, Albany, GA 31705

New 888-697-9067 New 888-697-9067
Used 888-378-0934 Used 888-378-0934
Service 888-689-5271 Service 888-689-5271

Honest and Easy To Deal With!

by from Okoboji, IA |

I worked with Steve Johnston and purchased a Mercedes sight un seen. He was more than helpful getting me all the info and helping get the car set up for shipping. They are honest fair and awesome to deal with. I have never me them but it went very smoothly in a less than ordinary transaction.

November 29, 2015

Thank you for giving us a great review on our dealership. Steve's manager will be told of his great job and we hope to earn your business again in the future or assist any referrals you send our way.

Mercedes service

by from Albany, GA |

I have had my Mercedes serviced here at Albany Motorcars every 10,000 miles since I have had it. They always cheerfully pick it up and leave me a loaner. The staff is always very helpful even when I have had warranty work done, I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with their overall service.

December 20, 2015

Terry thank you for your input on how our service department is doing we are happy to hear you are satisfied with us!

attitude of the staff

by from Albany, GA |

The service on my Mercedes-Benz was completed in a timely manner. I was very pleased. The attitude of the staff was one I personally considered exceptional. They were very accommodating and pleasant to me. I was informed in advanced on the expected cost of the work to be completed, and I received a follow-up call from them to assure I was completely satisfied with their work.

November 28, 2015

Thank you for letting us know we did a great job , our service manager will be told. We hope that you continue to use our service department for all your vehicles needs.

Worth the long drive!

by from Birmingham, AL |

From the minute I contacted this dealership online about a 2014 pre-owned BMW, to the final purchase, everyone was super. Josh Evans handled every online question I had professionally and timely. He was very helpful with getting the car held until we could get from Birmingham to Albany to test drive it. David and Lawrence were waiting for us when we arrived and arranged everything from test drive to purchase without a hitch. Daniel was great with getting all of the paperwork completed for our out-of-state purchase. They all worked very hard to get us on our way within a couple of hours. After looking online for the "right" vehicle and dealing with many dealerships, this one was by far the most responsive, helpful and pleasant. Great customer service and we would definitely consider driving back for our next purchase. Thanks, Josh, Lawrence, David and Daniel!

October 30, 2015

Thank you for the great review we really enjoyed doing business with you!

Great Deal!

by from Dawson, GA |

Was looking for a new c class and found just what I was looking for here at Albany Motorcars. I was able to get the vehicle I wanted at a price that I thought was great. I had looked at the same model vehicle at a couple of other dealers and the price was a few thousand dollars more. Thanks for the great deal.

Service and Staff Exceeded Expectations

by from Bainbridge, GA |

Took my vehicle in for service and was treated with respect from the time I entered the service drive. All repairs needed were explained in detail prior to any work beginning and repairs were performed in a timely manner. All employees that I came in contact with were very friendly and went above and beyond to make me feel like the valued customer that I am. Great work!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Tampa, FL |

Had a blow out and needed a tow, repair and help fast. Ashley Luke helped me out tremendously and was comepletely awesome! From beginning to the end she went above and beyond the average call of duty to help me out and for that I am thankful to have reached such a great and helpful person/employee.

great ser. dept. great customer service, parts????

by from Dothan, al |

great people, no problem service department. parts department-some problems

Best Mercedes Dealership

by from Albany, GA |

The way the treated me and my father made me feel good.

Awsome Service and Staff

by from Smithville, GA |

This place is one of the best when it comes to customer service. Appointment was kept in a timely manner and everyone I met within the dealership was extremely helpful. Service advisors explained in detail what repairs where needed and why and a timeline for getting repairs accomplished. I liked the fact they did not try to push to get the repairs done immediately but instead advised me on when they should be accomplished.