Five Star Nissan of Albany

1100 E Oglethorpe Blvd, Albany, GA 31705

New 866-527-2380
Used 888-280-0830
Service 888-619-5911

Welcome to Five Star Nissan of Albany, GA. Family-owned, driving Georgia home for over 35 years!!

Excellent Used Car Buying Experience!

by from Jacksonville, FL and PIttsburgh, PA |

My son who lives in Pittsburgh scoured the internet for a used 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with low mileage, and found several between Pittsburgh and Florida (where I live) that were good candidates. Five Star Nissan had the one with with the lowest mileage, and since I live in Jacksonville, FL, I offered to go to Albany to check out the car. When I confirmed that the car was a beauty and that we could get a great deal on it, my son booked a ticket to Georgia for the next day to cement the deal and sign the papers, and was soon on his way back to Pittsburgh with his dream car. From my initial contact with the dealership through Toni, to test driving and working out a great deal with internet team members John and Jackie, and breezing through all the paperwork with John Temples, the process was as pleasant and user friendly as it could possibly be. When we discovered that the car was without a user's manual, Jackie left no stone unturned to ensure that there was one in the car before it left the dealership. Because the car was not a current year model and was not a Nissan, it was quite a challenge. She went so far as to tap her network to locate a manual at a Jeep dealership, picked it up from them and presented it to my son before he left the lot. We would absolutely recommend Five Star Nissan to anyone looking for a great deal and just as important, great folks to help you navigate the car-buying experience. They definitely go above and beyond.

Five Star Nissan of Albany responded to this review

July 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your review let us know if we can assist you with anything at all

Great Customer Service

by from albany ga |

Jasmine Brannon was very helpful and knowledgeable of the cars. She helped me tremendously and I would recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!

Deceptive Dealer

by from Pensacola, FL |

I drove 4.5 hours to purchase a vehicle after receiving a price for my trade-in. When I arrived and started the purchasing process, the dealer offered me $2,500 less for my trade-in despite my trade being exactly as pictured and described. I felt "lured" by the salesman because he quoted me the price for my trade knowing that I was only willing to drive 4.5 hours if we could agree on a trade-in price before drove to Albany.