Five Star Nissan of Albany

1100 E Oglethorpe Blvd, Albany, GA 31705

New 866-527-2380
Used 888-280-0830
Service 888-619-5911

Welcome to Five Star Nissan of Albany, GA. Family-owned, driving Georgia home for over 35 years!!

Great service

by from Dawson, Ga |

Truly a "five star" dealership. Every time I take my car in to be serviced, I'm never disappointed. When I took it in last week for service, Sherry Cox assisted me from start to finish and she was very friendly, and knowledgeable. She kept me informed about service being done, as well as, service that needs to be done in the near future. I absolutely love her personality! She even had my car washed for me, which was something that she didn't have to do. I really appreciate the service that's provided. I've yet to have a "bad" experience.

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your experience at our dealership! We're glad that you were so pleased with the service Sherry provided during your most recent visit. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we're happy to know that we continue to achieve it for you. Thanks again for your feedback! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great dealership

by from Atlanta, GA |

Five Star is without question the best dealership I've ever dealt with. From the cleanliness of the grounds and building to the friendliness and professionalism of the employees, it is "five star" ! My service adviser, Sherry, was great - she made the chore of bringing the car in for service into a pleasant experience.

August 18, 2015

That's great to hear, Kenny! At Five Star Nissan of Albany, providing a "five star" experience is our passion, and it's great that Sherry was able to ensure that you enjoyed your visit! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you, and thank you for sharing your comments with us!

Personable Salesmanship

by from Cordele, GA |

Our service representative was Andrew Bodrey. I really liked his approach. He was confident, but not too pushy, so I was comfortable during the entire interaction. We weren't able to actually make a purchase, but Andrew's salesmanship was enough to leave us knowing where we'll be going when the time is right.

August 13, 2015

We're glad to hear that you so enjoyed working with Andrew, Mr. Hammock! Our pride is providing "five star" customer service, and it's great that he did so! We will look forward to seeing you again in the future, and thanks for writing about your visit!

service

by from pelham |

Had brought my truck in because my tire went flat. Young man said I had just a nail in it and patched it up. Think name on shirt was Corey, very polite and cuteous

July 17, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your experience at Five Star Nissan of Albany! We're glad that Corey was able to help, and we hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Good friendly service

by from doerun |

I come there to get my oil changed because of the friendliness. One in particular stands out and I ask for him because he has such good manners. And he is always thorough. I believe his name is Corey.

July 17, 2015

Hello, Denise! Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're delighted that you were so pleased with your experience, and we hope you will continue to call on us if we can do anything else for you in the future! Thanks again for choosing Five Star Nissan of Albany!

nice atmosphere. Friendly people good selection

by from Albany Ga |

Very good experience. Thanks to Sherry Cox. The facility was nice and a nice selection. I would recommend to friends and family.

do not buy a car here

by from tallahassee |

Did not honor commitment upon sale of vehicle desite written and verbal promises to do so. Do not trust this dealership.

Great service

by from Albany GA |

I wouldn't trust anyone but Chris Chatman with my vehicles , He's very professional and does an excellent job handling all my vehicle needs!

Good friendly people

by from Sylvester ga |

I just purchased a vehicle a week ago from them,and I love my car, I want to say Thanks to John Temples and Justin Valis for there help.

March 27, 2015

Hello, Stacey! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're delighted to know that you enjoyed working with John and Justin during your visit. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and it's great to know that you are pleased with your new car. Thanks again for your kind words, and please let us know if we can do anything more for you in the future!

Service Was Exceptional

by from Albany Ga |

I had a service appointment to get my brakes done, when I arrived for service Sherry Cox greeted me, she pulled my reservation and my advisor was working with another customer, she got me to sign my paperwork and showed me to the waiting room, later I realized that I had forgotten my tablet in my vehicle, I walked out to find my advisor and he was again helping another customer, Sherry once again asked me if I needed some help, she went to my vehicle and got my tablet for me and ensured if I needed anything else not to hesitate to ask. As I sat in the lounge with the other customers she came into the lounge several times and asked if everyone was okay or if any of the customer needed coffee or anything from there vehicle to please let her know, she made conversation with several of the customers including myself, as I went to checkout my advisor took me to the cashier and advised me he had another customer waiting, Sherry was in the cashiers office checking out another customer because the cashier was busy, I saw a handout at the cashiers desk that said one to one rewards, as I was reading it Sherry asked me if I had been registered for this program, I told her not that I know of, she gladly grabbed my paperwork and looked to see if I had been registered, by then the cashier was available to help me but instead of passing me off she took the time to explain the program and registered me right then and there, I now will receive discounts at the dealership when I go in, she printed me a rewards balance and offered to walk me to my car. Sherry went above and beyond for me and my appointment was with another advisor, she made me feel welcome and that I wasn't a bother, I will definitely be calling her to set my next appointment. Once again THANKS SHERRY COX for making my service visit a pleasant one.

February 26, 2015

We're glad to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received from Sherry during your visit. Customer service is very important to us, and we're thrilled to know that you enjoyed working with her. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Service Experience

by from Cordele, Ga |

Just wanted to give a big THANKS to Sherry Cox, she went above and beyond to get my truck in and out, I called to get a quote on tires, she was able to beat any other price that I had gotten, I gave her the green light to order the tires, she got the tires in and got them installed, the price was a few dollars cheaper than she had quoted and from the time I arrived she greeted me with a smile, kept me up to date, and when I got my truck back she had it washed and cleaned up for me, she registered me for a rewards program that would earn me discounts every time I come in and told me that was her way of saying "We appreciate your business", that's what customer service is all about!!! I will definitely be back there and be looking for Sherry every time I come in.

February 26, 2015

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Sherry! We're always happy to know that we've achieved our goal of 100% customer satisfaction, and it's great to hear that she provided that great experience! Thanks again for letting us know, and we look forward to your next visit!