Five Star Nissan of Albany

1100 E Oglethorpe Blvd, Albany, GA 31705

New 866-527-2380 New 866-527-2380
Used 888-280-0830 Used 888-280-0830
Service 888-619-5911 Service 888-619-5911

Welcome to Five Star Nissan of Albany, GA. Family-owned, driving Georgia home for over 35 years!!

Great service

by from Dawson, Ga |

Truly a "five star" dealership. Every time I take my car in to be serviced, I'm never disappointed. When I took it in last week for service, Sherry Cox assisted me from start to finish and she was very friendly, and knowledgeable. She kept me informed about service being done, as well as, service that needs to be done in the near future. I absolutely love her personality! She even had my car washed for me, which was something that she didn't have to do. I really appreciate the service that's provided. I've yet to have a "bad" experience.

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your experience at our dealership! We're glad that you were so pleased with the service Sherry provided during your most recent visit. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we're happy to know that we continue to achieve it for you. Thanks again for your feedback! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Customer service

by from albany Ga |

The is dealership is AWESOME! Brenda in customer service was , very professional and helpful. Alex, Fred, Bernard, and Rick thanks for detailing my car. You guys really clean up my ride! Thanks again!

December 1, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We're very pleased to hear Alex, Fred, Bernard, and Rick provided you with a great car buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Great salesman (Andre' Kennedy)

by from Dawson,Ga |

I recently purchased an automobile from a young guy by the name of Andre' Kennedy and I will have to say he was the reason I signed to dotted line! He was very professional and allowed me to ask questions. He was probably the best salesman I have encountered in my adventure of buying a car! I would recommend for everyone to ask for Andre' because he will listen and offer advice to what vehicle is right for you! He wasn't over bearing and was Willing to do what he could to make you feel as though you truly matter!

November 18, 2015

We're thrilled to hear Andre' provided you with an excellent car buying experience. He is one of a kind and we're very happy to have him on our team. We'll be sure to let him hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

Young Rucker great sales person

by from Albany, Georgia |

Young Rucker is a great sales representative, he was the first to greet us when we arrived at the dealership and made us feel comfortable as he was knowledgeable about all the products we looked at.

November 18, 2015

Thank you for leaving a great review! We're very happy to hear Young Rucker provided you with an excellent car buying experience. We'll be sure to let him hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

by from Cordele GA |

I went to purchase a vehicle upon waiting on my sales person I meet Mrs. Brenda Blaylock she is what customer service IS!! WAS!!AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE!!! She was OUSTANDING !!! She makes the wait seems like it no time at all!!! I was also very please with the customer service of Young Rucker although he got sick and had to leave he left me in good hands with Mr. Albritton and Mr. Rivers .. If I have any family or friends looking for a vehicle I would definitely send them to Five Star Albany Ga!!! This team is the BEST!!!

November 15, 2015

Hello, Mary, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We're very pleased to hear you had an excellent car buying experience with Brenda, Young Rucker, Mr. Albritton, and Mr. Rivers. They will be pleased to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Delivery with Commitment, Trust and Value

by from Albany, Georgia |

Thank you John Temples for your professional commitment to details and for your personal commitment to follow through with each and every request. From the time I walked in to the time I left with the delivery of a new purchase, the transaction was timely and smooth and I was treated as if I was a family member. My faith is restored in choosing a car locally, while at the same time, finding the dealership professional, clean, and streamlined. Last night, I took my new car for a date ride!

Greeting Personnel

by from Albany Ga |

Was very plesantly greeted and directed to the service department to have new key duplicated for for Infiniti M35 as well as when I left your faclity.

October 31, 2015

Thank you so much for your review Jeanette! We are happy to hear you were greeted and that the service center was a good experience. We appreciate your business and are here to help if you need anything!

Great Service

by from albany ga |

Mr. Harrell offered excellent customer service in providing me with a new key for for Infiniti M35. Was done very quickly, as I was on my way to pick up my Cat from the Vet's office.

November 1, 2015

Hello, Jeannette. Congrats on your new Infiniti M35! We're pleased to hear Mr. Harrell provided you with excellent customer service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

customer service. thanks Brenda great job .

by from Albany, ga. |

Çustomer service excellent thanks again Brenda, pat.

October 28, 2015

Thank you for the review Pat! We'll be sure to let Brenda know your kind words!

Great Service

by from Lenoir, NC |

Over the years I've found that as a woman it REALLY pays to have a skilled trustworthy doctor and a skilled trustworthy mechanic, especially at a car dealership. Thanks, "Miss Brenda", for referring me to the dealership where you work for my car repair job. Your courteous friendly attitude and trusting reassurance caused me to follow your advice. Just as you said, I got no unexpected extra expenses, a repaired vehicle, and was treated throughout with friendly respect. Now I have a car that "runs like a top" again, and I know if I have later problems while traveling in Albany, I'll be sure to call you!! Thanks again so much! ( Audrey T. :A North Carolina Girl!!)

October 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We're pleased to hear you had an excellent service experience. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.