Stan King Chevrolet

(2.9) 7 Reviews

333 Brookhaven St, Brookhaven, MS 39601

cadillac deville

by from hazlehurst, ms |

the car I came to see was already purchased by oe of your salemen, wasn't happy with that and didn't look any further.

Found just what I wanted.

by from Terry, MS |

I stopped by to look at a Buick Enclave that I saw on the internet at Cars.com. I was met by Rick Berry when I arrived there. I liked the Buick, and brought my wife and my trade in the next day. My wife and I are very satisfied with the vehicle and the deal we got. We appreciate the good service and help from Rick.

Honesty is the BEST Policy

by from Columbia, MS |

We found a 2011 Yukon we loved. My husband called and talked to a salesperson. Told him a certain price we wanted our notes at. We were assured that they would definately have it there or beat it. Well we drove over an hour to get there only to be told the notes would be over $90 more than what we told them we were looking for. They flat out lied!!! He was also quite rude!! I will never look at another car at this delearship again!

Fairness to all

by from Brookhaven, Ms |

All around excellent people to deal with. They were kind enough to let me look through their inventory without someone looking over my shoulder or trying to sell me something I did not want.

Service repair maintenance

by from Dallas tx |

I brought my 2007 gmc truck to Stan king Chevrolet in Brookhaven for a oil change, fuel filter change, and tire rotation and 27 point inspection my adviser was Cody jordan. He was not very courteous. After about 1 he calls me back and tells me I need my air filter replaced that it was really dirty. And asks me if I want to replace it, I tell him no that it had already been replaced not to long ago. He says (ok man) and just hangs up. After that I did not get a call back that day, so I call back next day and ask if my truck is ready, I was told yes, I go to pick it up from Monticello ms. I pay the cashier get my invoice, but no inspection check list and tiered did not get rotated. Their explanation for this was that their tech must have been to busy and forgot, now how can some some one like that be trusted.... I don't recommend this facility

anonymous

by from bogue chitto |

Fabulous all-around service! I would hightly recommend this dealer.

Would not recommend this dealer.

by from Florence, MS |

This dealer is extremely slow to respond to any request. I mean like days for the internet sales to respond. I did eventually buy a used car from them and unfortunately discovered a noise from the front end during the drive back home. I asked Stan King to look at it and they didn't want to and told me to take it to the Ford dealership instead. It turned out that the two front tires were damaged with multiple repairs in each. They Ford place had tires that matched the rear at a good price so I let them replace them. I asked Stan King about a refund and of course they said no. They also were somewhat misleading about whether or not the previous owner was a smoker. First saying no then changing to yes. Long story short it seams as though they may try to hide negative issues with their used cars. I hope this is helpful, I will not be going back.