Tipton Ford Lincoln

1115 North St, Nacogdoches, TX 75961

Used 936-553-0227

Someone I can trust

by from Nacogdoches ,texas |

Well I used to think a dealership would cost more for service but in y'all's case no. Moved to nacogdoches 3 years ago and I've found a place I can trust

Overall experience.

by from Lufkin, Texas |

I purchased a 2014 Flex and and F-150. Both great vehicles. My wife and I are very satisfied with them! Your sales and maintenance personnel have been great. Except for a small dent in our Flex...that was not there when we brought it in. Even though someone said they had a picture. I still do not feel it was there when the car was brought in. And, if I had purchased another brand vehicle, oil changes would be FREE for 2 years. All in all we are happy customers. We will recommend others to shop with you. Sales and Financial staff are great!

Quick service

by from Nacogdoches, TX |

The staff is friendly and were quick to meet your needs.

See Below

by from Nacogdoches, TX |

Always helpful, courteous. In all the years I've dealt with you, only once have I been annoyed: PREVIOUS maintenance, not this one, the garage crew left black smudgy hand prints all over the side of the hood nearest the battery That brings to mind my only idea for improving your automobile service -- my former Houston Nissan dealer always had car wash available, for small extra charge, and the guys were glad to get tips for a nice wash.(And as you see that did not prevent me from switching to Ford!!) :-) BUT,about your customer lobby: I will add that I find the policy of keeping the weather channel TV volume MUTE, and having to hear your ever-present FOX channel on the other TV, clutters my ability to think, or to work on my own job stuff, and I need to know the weather commentary. My work is out of doors and the priority there is ABSOLUTELY NOT politics! CSpan would be acceptable at a lower volume, as long as I could also hear the weather on the other TV. Thanks for having TWO, anyway. Thanks for the shortest survey I ever chose to complete!!!!

Customer experience

by from Garrison, Texas 75946 |

Overall service is great! My only comment is regarding the customer lounge. I would prefer the TV be tuned to none political station. I dislike FOX and generally boycott business that have their TVs on that station.

Great service

by from Nacogdoches, TX |

Always a pleasure to come and get my car serviced by Tipton!!

Integrity and Talent

by from Nacogdoches, TX |

Rely on their integrity and talent. They give fair estimates and timely, thorough repair.

Sharron owner

by from Center , Texas 75935 |

all the employees were very friendly and making sure we were satisfied with the work they did for me. The waiting room was comfortable and the snack room was great. Thank You Sharron

Excellent dealership

by from Nacogdoches, Texas |

Overall good experience as usual. I have purchased several vehicles from Tipton ford and still maintain that they are the only dealership in Nacogdoches I will give my business too.

Kevin Odenbach

by from Lufkin, Texas |

Everything Good....Except this was my 5th or 6th time there to get my oil changed and just offered me a oil change rewards card.