Sales Ford Lincoln

19684 Highway 43 North, Grove Hill, AL 36451

1 of 1 review

Great but not perfect

by from Magnolia, Al |

I recently purchased a used car from this dealership and they literaly bent over backwards to help get me financed and in the vehicle. They were awesome but 18 days later when I had problems purchasing a tag for my new vehicle I did not have the correct paperwork to register my car upon calling the dealership I was informed that they were holding the rest of my paperwork because they had never been paid by the bank who financed me. Not my problem they should have never let me leave with the car without everything they needed from me or the bank. In the end it cost me abt 30 bucks worth in gas and 2 trips out of town to get it straight but they got me what I needed and all was well again. I think the staff was great and very very helpful although we got to the dealer to buy the car at 10 am and finished the final paperwork after 5pm it was an extremely long process but overall this was not a bad place to shop if you have plenty of time to do so. I would buy from here again.

(1-1 of 1 review)