Rudolph Chevrolet

Service 855-347-7271 Service 855-347-7271

Where are YOU Going?

Great experience

by from El Paso, Texas |

It is nice to do business with an organization that truly takes the time to listen to their customers. The owner has assembled an impressive staff. The entire process was seamless. My salesman was Rick Todd. It is a joy to see an knowledgeable employee that obviously enjoys what he is doing. I will be back.

Excellent place and customer service

by from El Paso TX |

My experience was outstanding. I want thank Henry Garcia (the Puerto Rican) for all the hard work he put in to make sure I was completely satisfied and also Agustin (Tinny) Campos. They work very hard. Excellent experience with Rudolph Chevrolet.

not the best experience

by from el paso, tx |

I've been a long time customer and i've brought people in and i felt that i was just another customer to them. they were not willing to work with me to find a middle price. it felt that they just wanted me in and out within a specific time. I've never had that type of service before at this dealership in particular. not very satisfied will think twice before going back.

Honest and very helpful

by from el paso |

Awesome!! Great buying experience! Ask for Joseph. Very personal experience. Felt comfortable

shopping queen

by from el paso, texas |

This dealership by far offers the best customer service. From the time I pulled up till i took delivery of my new Malibu I felt that Tammy had my best interest in mind. She answered all of my questions and was patient and kind. I will recommend this dealership to everyone.

Very satisfying car buying experience

by from El Paso, TX |

I entered information on the vehicle I preferred and within a minute I submitted the information, Mr. Kenny J. Lopez from Rudolph Chevrolet in El Paso, TX contacted me and set an appointment to meet him. From the time I met him through the whole process of purchasing the vehicle the process was quick, easy, and a very satisfying experience.

Fantastic!

by from El Paso, TX |

We had an amazing experience from start to finish. Everyone was very friendly and did their best to make you feel at home. Our sales representative Jerry is the example of what customer service is. I will tell everyone to shop for their vehicles here.

Highly Recommend

by from El Paso |

I recently purchased a 2015 Chevy Camaro, and this experience was very exciting for me. I am so content with my purchase. Your salesman, Scott Smith, was very polite, attentive, and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to make my car buying experience a pleasant one. I highly recommend him.

Awesome experience!!!

by from El Paso, TX |

We first went to Mission Chevrolet. It was a disaster. They low balled us on our trade in and tried to make us pay a 2,000 dollar down payment. We left and went to Rudolph. They gave us the value we wanted for the trade in and did not ask for a down payment. We walked in at 5 pm and stayed with us till 9 pm. By the next day we had the finance approved at 3.5 percent and our monthly payments were at the price range we wanted. Our salesman, Adrian Arredondo, was AWESOME and helpful. He provided excellent A+ customer service and made us feel like we were the bosses and not them. I truly have to say that Adrian changed my perspective of car salesmen. He should be given a raise! In conclusion, I would most certainley recommend this dealership and Adrian to friends, family, strangers, europeans, etc., you name it! Thank you for the service!

great experience

by from el paso 79913 |

great store been a customer of Rudolph since 1981, mr Valles had been our sales rep for three generation