Rudolph Chevrolet

Service 855-347-7271

Where are YOU Going?

Great experience

by from El Paso, Texas |

It is nice to do business with an organization that truly takes the time to listen to their customers. The owner has assembled an impressive staff. The entire process was seamless. My salesman was Rick Todd. It is a joy to see an knowledgeable employee that obviously enjoys what he is doing. I will be back.

Awesome experience!!!

by from El Paso, TX |

We first went to Mission Chevrolet. It was a disaster. They low balled us on our trade in and tried to make us pay a 2,000 dollar down payment. We left and went to Rudolph. They gave us the value we wanted for the trade in and did not ask for a down payment. We walked in at 5 pm and stayed with us till 9 pm. By the next day we had the finance approved at 3.5 percent and our monthly payments were at the price range we wanted. Our salesman, Adrian Arredondo, was AWESOME and helpful. He provided excellent A+ customer service and made us feel like we were the bosses and not them. I truly have to say that Adrian changed my perspective of car salesmen. He should be given a raise! In conclusion, I would most certainley recommend this dealership and Adrian to friends, family, strangers, europeans, etc., you name it! Thank you for the service!

great experience

by from el paso 79913 |

great store been a customer of Rudolph since 1981, mr Valles had been our sales rep for three generation

2015 Corvette from Rudolph Chevrolet

by from El Paso Texas |

It was a pleasure to buy a Stingray from Adrian Aragon. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. During delivery he was thorough and took the time to explain every function of my car. He set up my onstar and synced my phone. I am definately impressed...and my little red corvette is a dream come true. Thank you Adrian for making it happen. Kudos to Mike Miles and Don Finley too 5 stars.

Kelly Esparza

by from el paso Texas |

I have shopped every Chevy Dealer to find the Traverse I was looking for, and Scott Smith was very patient with me looking at all the Traverse's along with test drives. No game playing like other Chevy Dealers, and I received a great deal. When I went to pick up my plates Scott was ready to answer any questions I may have had, and he put on my plates as he talked about his wonderful children.