Tom Wood Honda

Service 888-458-1074 Service 888-458-1074

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Great customer service!

by from Pendleton, IN |

I had went there wanting to buy a new honda and found the one I wanted. The manager worked with me until I got everything on my wish list at an affordable price. Great experience overall!

June 9, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing! We hope you enjoy your new Honda!

They do not get back with you!!

by from Anderson, Indiana |

After I bought a car from here I took it to my mechanic to have him look it over and he found many things wrong with this car. so I called the dealership back to talk to them about all of this and they will not return my calls I have left voicemails and talked to the sales guy once and he told me he would get back with me after he talked to the manager and I have vet to hear from anyone and its been a few weeks now. I have tried calling after the first attempt which is when I talked to the sales guy. I am not happy and will not return .

February 10, 2016

We are really sorry to hear about your experience, and would really love the opportunity to talk further regarding this matter. Zach McVicker, our General Sales Manager, is available at your convenience via email at zach_mcvicker@tomwood.com or via phone at 765.203.0011. Your feedback is very important to us, and we look forward to hearing from you.

New Honda Civic

by from Anderson Indiana |

Zac Watters is a top notch salesman at Tom Wood in Anderson and made my new purchase a breeze. He is very organized,efficient and knowledgeable about the cars that he sells. He made it easy and stress free for me. I would highly recommend Zac to anyone looking to make a purchase at Tom Wood.

August 29, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing, JS! We're so glad Zach took care of you, and we hope you enjoy your new Civic!

Review

by from Middletown, IN |

Very please with Zach Watters! Amazing sales representative, very informative and attentive. Would be glad to recommend to family, co-workers and friends.

August 17, 2015

We're glad you enjoyed working with Zach! Thanks so much for sharing!

Great service

by from Shelbyville ky |

Tom Wood Honda was a great place to buy a vehicle. We worked with Jason and he worked so hard for us. We drove over 300 miles to buy our car and when we showed up the car was shined up and ready to go. The car was all they said it was and they even filled our gas tank up before we left. Over all we had a great car buying experience.

July 6, 2015

Thank you for letting us know about your service. Glad that we were able to help you with your purchase.

Great salesmenship

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Caitlin was a great sales person. She took very good care of us with our needs. The showroom was very clean. On the other hand the finance person did not explain our due date of our first payment and the amount. We told them we wanted to make our payments bi-week making our monthly payment in half. My wife found it in reading the paper.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We will pass the information along to Caitlin as well as the finance department.

Perfect Deal

by from Indianapolis IN |

Zachary Logan was a awesome. He gave me really nice deal.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for the confidence you placed with Zach. We will be sure to let him know that you had a great experience with him.

Tom Wood Honda

by from Fishers, IN |

Great experience as a first time car buyer with my wife. The whole team was friendly and wanted to help us out in any way they could.

May 8, 2015

Thanks so much, Andrew!

great experience for first time new car buyer

by from New Palestine, IN |

Our salesman, Travis was very helpful and informative. We found the vehicle that I wanted online and contacted him and he provided us with all the help we needed to get the CRV we wanted. Did everything he said he would do and was very personable. He made sure the CRV was ready when he said it would be and helped set up all the "extras" for me.

April 22, 2015

Thanks so much, Elaine! We appreciate your kind words about Travis, and we hope you enjoy your new CR-V!

New SUV

by from Carmel, IN |

In the past, both my wife and I had negative car buying experiences at other dealers. So we were very paranoid at the beginning, I'm guessing that it was obvious to them. But then they pleasantly surprised us with a positive experience from start to finish! We knew exactly what we wanted and had shopped around for quotes. Zach and KC offered us the best deal and there weren't any surprises. So we'll be happy to recommend them to our neighbors and friends.