Tom Wood Honda

New 888-323-3635
Used 855-833-2268
Service 888-458-1074

Just What You're Looking For

i think there sales like to play games

by from anderson |

called about a truck mon tues wed thur fri it has been sold sold sold sold sold so I said stop saying available online as you waste peoples time , so they say well we will have to update !!!!! lie !!!

Long time customer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I've been a faithful Honda customer since 1985, and have used this dealership for nearly all my maintenance needs since. Not only are the mechanics knowledgeable and thorough, but I trust them to alert me to potential problems down the line. I just reached 125K miles on my 2004 Odyssey, and plan to see at least 200K before I'm done with it. When a friend was looking for a reliable used car, of course I steered him to Honda, and we found a 2002 Odyssey that had just been traded in, a single owner, only 92K miles, and in impeccable condition. Needless to say, he now understands why I'm willing to drive 45 miles for most maintenance service. The sales staff was just as enthusiastic about his purchase as if he had purchased a new car, and were very patient with him throughout the process. (every car he's ever owned has been a 'beater'- this one is a jewel!) Yes, sometimes it seems to take forever to get there from Indy, but I never have to worry about being taken advantage of. (Perhaps I shouldn't worry about that at ANY Honda dealer,but I've learned the hard way others are not always honest.) I'm definitely a Honda fan, AND a Tom Wood Honda fan specifically.

Tom Wood Honda responded to this review

November 15, 2013

Thanks so much for your loyalty. We are glad to be here for you & look forward to taking care of you and your Honda for along time!

Certified Honda

by from Fishers, IN |

Best price on the net in Central Indiana for Certified Honda's! Great service, friendly no pressure sales atmosphere. Highly recommend

Tom Wood Toyota

by from Bloomington,IN |

Best place to find what you are looking for!! Great place for good customer service.