Woody Folsom Ford

Service 866-836-7383 Service 866-836-7383

Nobody walks when Woody talks

Worth the Drive!

by from Charleston, SC |

I found the car I wanted online and sent a credit app in for approval. I was immediately contacted. The next day, I went to look at the car the salesman did not pressure me into buying. The whole buying process was so smooth, I would do it all over again! If you are looking for a new car, I highly recommend Woody Folsom Ford!

Oil Change Excellent Service

by from Baxley, Ga |

Oil change, tire check, excellent and fast service

Woody Folsom Ford responded to this review

January 11, 2016

Hi, Larry! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

new vehicle

by from Baxley, Ga |

Cam Brannen and Kevin Carter at Woody Folsom Ford was extremely helpful. They gave us information, answered our questions but never made us feel under pressure or stressed. We like to ponder over a purchase before making a decision and not feel pushed or hurried. They were accommodating and approachable at all times. We are 100% satisfied with what we purchased and 100% satisfied with the dealership that we purchased from. Enjoying our Ford Expedition, Wayne and Paulette Lee

Reverend

by from Baxley, Georgia |

I was in & out in a very timely manner. The work was done right, even cleaning the vehicle to complete the service job. How great!

Woody Folsom Ford responded to this review

November 22, 2015

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Tommy. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

2015 Ford Escape

by from Folkston, GA 31537 |

purchased our 2015 Ford Escape from your dealership in 2015 and have been highly satisfied. We have reccomend your dealership numerous times.

Best experience ever! Family friendly environment!

by from Waycross, GA |

I bought my first Tahoe from them 6 years ago when they were in Hazelhurst. Mr. Al was friendly, listened to what I wanted and got me everything on the list! I just bought my second Tahoe from their Baxley location and Mr. Al, once again delivered!!!!! All the staff there was great!!! I had my two year old with me and while my husband was dealing with all the car stuff, they all helped to keep her entertained!! Mr Woody himself came out and talked with us and showed us the play room for her to hang out! They really put a lot of thought into this building b/c the best part is all the offices are made of glass. When she was playing, I was able to keep on eye on her the entire time and still deal with the car stuff when they needed me. Besides the great deal on my car and the fact it is absolutely beautiful, as a mom, it's the small stuff like that that will keep me coming back and referring to all my friends and family!!

Great customer service

by from Baxley |

All around great experience Becky Brown has made the purchase the easiest, fastest and most friendly and complete experience. She took care of everything, and even had it delivered to me. I won't do business with anyone else. I've always hated the vehicle purchase experience until I worked with her

Best car buying experience

by from Savannah, GA |

By far the best car buying experience I have ever had!! The General Manager, Keven Carter, was extremely helpful and put me in the vehicle of my dreams, a Jeep Wrangler! NO BUYERS REMORSE EITHER!! Keven was up front and honest with me about what was affordable for me and my budget. They made the buying process simple and stress-free. I recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. The new facility is gorgeous and loaded with inventory! I've even had my vehicle serviced there a couple of times and they did a great job too! Well worth the drive to deal with! They make you feel right at home!

RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY!

by from BAXLEY, GA |

We have bought our last four vehciles from Kevin Carter. Kevin works at Woody Folsom Ford in Baxley, Ga. Kevin is very attentive to the needs of his customers and he is always very professional and personal. He takes the time to know his customers and their families. If something is not right, he makes it right. He is very reliable and trustworthy. That is very important when buying a car or truck. We have never been disappointed in any transaction that we have had with Kevin Carter. He also has a another salesman that helped us this time and his name is Jonthan Roland. Jonathan was extremely helpful and bent over backwards to help us. Kevin is the first person we go to when buying a used/new truck/car/ SUV.

Great place to do business!!!

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Best experience i've ever had buying a truck! They have the biggest selection of lifted trucks i've ever seen!