Woody Folsom Ford

Service 866-836-7383

Nobody walks when Woody talks

Worth the Drive!

by from Charleston, SC |

I found the car I wanted online and sent a credit app in for approval. I was immediately contacted. The next day, I went to look at the car the salesman did not pressure me into buying. The whole buying process was so smooth, I would do it all over again! If you are looking for a new car, I highly recommend Woody Folsom Ford!

Very helpful lady in Service Dept

by from willacoochee, ga |

Ms. Brooks in service is so helpful! It is nice to know someone WILL call you back!

One Happy Customer

by from Statesboro Ga |

My recent experience with Woody Folsom Ford was better than I could ask for! They made it possible for me to drive home in the exact car I wanted at the price I was hoping for! Everyone at the Dealership was very friendly & welcoming.

Excellent Service

by from Brunswick GA |

Excellent customer service and friendly staff. They've a huge selection to choose from. I'm enjoying my new mustang. Looking forward to making my next purchase from these guys.

Excellent Service

by from Brunswick GA |

Highly Recommended

by from Vidalia, Ga |

This Dealership treated me like family. They was very helpful the entire time. If anyone is looking to purchase a vehicle I would high recommend them to go to Woody Folsom Ford.

Great Dealership!

by from Warner Robins, GA |

It was a great environment and the employees were extremely nice. I would recommend anyone buying a car to check Woody Folsom Ford out.

Very pleased!

by from Georgia |

I enjoyed my experience with buying my car from Woody Folsom Ford. Very nice people and easy to work with. Super nice dealership. Everyone worked together to make sure I left happy and in my budget.

Great Experience!!!!

by from Savannah, Ga |

Was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Didn't get to meet Woody, but the new General Manager Keven Carter was a tremendous help.

Questionable service on two occasions.

by from Baxley, Georgia |

I own a 2011 Ford Fusion. In the latter part of 2013, I received a letter from Ford about possible problem with "throttle" (not a recall yet). Kept the letter and later began having problems with the car "surging". Took the car to Woody Folsom Ford in Baxley and explained problem. Waited while they "repaired" the problem but person who took my complaint apparently was not listening. About 1 1/2 hrs. later, he brought car out; when I began to leave, had same problem as when I took it in. He was standing there and I brought to his attention that car was doing the same thing, and he admitted he also heard it and asked me to bring it back. Apparently they "fixed" the throttle referred to in letter from Ford and did nothing about the surging. Took the car back in a couple of days; they checked and said would have to order a part. Came back a third time for them to replace the part. That was apparently the problem, but they did not listen to me the first time. Today I stopped by Baxley dealership to inquire about the cost of wheel covers (or hub caps) that were not "after factory" as were the ones that came on the car (two of which fell off within two months after my purchasing it.) Since I am on a walker, I asked if someone might come out and get info they needed and tell me the price of four new ones. A black gentleman helping me went inside and asked and returned to tell me I would have to get out and come inside. He pointed to another fellow who I was told was the Parts Manager; I asked him if someone could come out, get the info off the car, and check for me without me having to get the walker out. He stated "sometimes". Very poor management (whether this was the Parts Manager or any other employee).

employees failed to get my property out of my car

by from baxley ga |

Your employees failed to comply with what they said they were going to do with my personal property. They said that they would transfer my property to my new vechile and failed to do so, I have spoken to Woody himself and he has yet to return my messages and property!!! Never again Will I deal with this dealership again!! I had some valuable things in my car!!