Casa Ford Lincoln

Service 888-290-6793

Home of the Nice Guys!

Manny Rubio is A+!

by from El Paso |

Thanks to Mr. Rubio I was able to get the car I WANTED at a great price. I will be going back to Casa Ford for any future purchases. Thank you (squared)!!!

March 23, 2015

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Robert Vitela Internet Manager

Great experience with friendly sales staff

by from El Paso, TX |

We had a remarkable experience selecting and purchasing a new vehicle from Casa Ford. Yamil Yanar and Carlos Carranza provided us outstanding, professional and friendly service. They made the whole process easy and fast. This is our second new car from this dealership and we will definitely go back again. Thank you both and great job!

Casa Ford sales staff

by from El Paso Texas |

I was helped in a professional manner, and was treated very well by the salesman and finance person. Raul Bustamante was very knowledgeable and helpful to me, and my family. He had immediately offered water, popcorn, and kept us comfortable given the hot day. He gave many choice options on the type of vehicle we were interested in. Though I can not speak for the rest of the staff, since we were only helped by Mr Bustamante, our experience was pleasant. Ask for Raul!!!

Great service and friendly people

by from El Paso tx |

This is my 4th car from the Casa family, they have been great, easy process, fast and friendly, I will continue to go back to get my cars there

amazing service

by from el laso, tx |

Service advisor Joe Cruz is amazing. I came from Odessa and needed a transmission oil change since in Odessa they wanted to charge me 250. Mr Cruz was able to get my car in and his crew was able to give my car a fix in no time. Amazing amazing people. Thank you Cass Ford, Mr Joe and his crew for an amazing job

I wanted to buy a used car.

by from El Paso,Tx |

I was shopping for a used car. Casa Ford helped me buy my car and I'm really happy and satisfied with Casa Ford Dealer. Thank you for helping me with the car and paper work. I'm grateful. I will recommand Casa Ford to my my family and friends.

Class ford made it easy

by from El Paso TX |

I had a great buying experience as always from casa ford, this is my 3rd car from the casa family and will go back again, good people good service and always friendly.

Awesome!

by from el paso,tx |

Chris Sandoval was awesome. I let him know from the get go what I wanted and what my finances where, and not once did he attempt to upswell me something I didn't want.

Awesome people, thrilled with my car!

by from El Paso, TX |

Casa Ford is the best. After test driving several other vehicles at other dealerships, I tried Casa and was not disappointed. From the courteous salesman to the wonderful Finance Manager, it was a pleasant and stress free experience! Thank you to all!

They really are "nice guys"!!

by from El Paso, Tx |

After visiting almost every dealer around El Paso to find a used car, we finally stumbled upon Casa Ford. Having had really terrible service from the other dealers and sales reps, we were tired and feeling hopeless in finding a car. Our sales rep was Aaron, what a great guy. We told him what exactly we wanted (price range, year, mileage, etc) and he took us to go look at some cars. He didn't try to sell us anything out of our price range or convince us to buy something we would later regret. We are a very young couple and he understood that we were nervous about the process. He made us feel at ease! We only needed to test drive one car and our search was over. We were going to finance the car, and together with the finance guy, we ended up getting a great deal. Aaron kept in constant contact with us, always answering our questions, always smiling and even helped with getting our rental car back. The dealership itself had a very relaxed atmosphere, and felt more welcoming than other dealerships we went to!

March 30, 2014

Ben Pena

by from El Paso, TX |

Having recently bought a 2014 Ford Explorer From Ben Pena our satisfaction was very successful. We have bought several Ford Vehicles from Ben And will continue to always back to Ben. Always listens to what we want and makes us happy.

March 30, 2014