Casa Ford Lincoln

Service 888-290-6793

Home of the Nice Guys!

ford f-150

by from EL PASO TEXAS |

PURCHASED A F150 FROM CASA FORD DUE TO EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM SALESMAN CESAR MACIAS. TRADING IN A CAR IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT EXPERIENCE BUT MR MACIAS MADE THE TRANSITION QUICK AND EASY. I PURCHASED THE F150 WITHIN A DAY DUE TO RESOURCES PROVIDED BY CASA FORD-FINANCING. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND MR MACIAS FOR HIS PROFESSIONALISM AND BEING HONEST.

March 5, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle and thank you for choosing CASA Ford Lincoln.

SCRosales

by from El Paso, TX. |

I had a great experience with the purchase of our new SUV. Nice guy Cesar Macias was very attentive to my needs and my children's needs. He kept them busy with popcorn & cartoons while we took care of business. With all the excellent service, I look forward to our first preventive maintenance services.

March 5, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Remember we always have popcorn for you and the kiddos. Thanks again for choosing Casa Ford Lincoln,

Great Experience

by from El Paso, TX |

Buying at Casa Ford was a great experience and the entire staff was friendly and very helpful. The facilities were great and they had many options in stock to choose from. Cesar Macias was my sales rep and he was very knowledgable and answered all my questions.

March 5, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and pleasant environment for all of our customers and we love hearing that you have recognized our efforts. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle and thank you for choosing CASA Ford Lincoln.

Casa Ford the right choice when buying a car

by from el paso tx |

Marija Howard is the best! Just like the title the people at Casa Ford make you feel at home.

March 5, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for choosing CASA Ford Lincoln.

Ford Experience...

by from El Paso, TX |

Cesar Macias was nothing but helpful and professional. Great job!

Great service!

by from el paso tx |

I was in the market for a family suv and the nice guys at casa ford were extremely friendly and professional! My family and I drove home in a beautiful explorer , thanks to Cesar Macias!

awesom service

by from El Paso, TX |

My husband and I have bought 4 cars from Casa Ford thanks to Cesar Macias. Hes an amazing cars sales man and always gets us just what we want. Keep up the great work!

Cesar Macias

by from El Paso, TX |

I walked into Casa Ford looking to purchase an Expedition and Cesar was great help and had great customer service. Anything question I asked he answered and went above and beyond to help me with my purchase. There should be more Sales man like him and I urge Casa Ford to use him as an example for all. Thank you Cesar Macias for all your hard work!! I love my expedition!

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST

by from EL PASO TEXAS |

GREAT EXPERIENCED SALESMAN CESAR MACIAS WAS VERY CLEAR AND INFORMATIVE. HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND GAVE ME A CLEAR VIEW ON MY VEHICLE PURCHASE.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR A FURTHER PURCHASE ON A NEW OR USED VEHICLE.THANK U AGAIN CESAR MACIAS AND CASA FORD FOR MY TWO VEHICLE PURCHASES.

Easy first buy

by from El Paso, Texas |

Raul Montanez made my first car purchase a great one.

February 27, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience.