Casa Ford Lincoln

Service 888-290-6793

Home of the Nice Guys!

CHRISTIAN SANDOVAL

by from EL PASO, TX |

CHRISTAIN SANDOVAL PROVIDED MY WIFE AND MYSELF AMAZING CUTOMER SERVICE. I CAME TO CASA LOOKING FOR A GOD DEAL ON A TRUCK AND SOMEHOW HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. THERE WAS NO PUSHY SALES PITCH OR TRICKERY. HE STAYED WITH ME THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE PROCESS AND ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION I HAD. I WAS SO IMPRESSED I TOOK MY WIFE THERE 3 WEEKS LATER AND WE BOUGHT A 2014 MUSTANG. THANKS CHRIS

March 5, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and pleasant environment for all of our customers and we love hearing that you have recognized our efforts. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle and thank you for choosing CASA Ford Lincoln.

great service and cars! go to larry!

by from el paso |

casa was awesome helping me find the perfect vehicle for my family. larry is a great salesman. thanks so much

March 5, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We trust you will enjoy your new vehicle very much.

Great Job Chris Sandoval "Sales" @ Casa Ford!!!!

by from El Paso, Texas |

My family had a great experience purchasing our 2010 F150 King Ranch from Casa Ford El Paso, TX. On past purchases I have had very poor experiences with other Ford dealerships and false promises from their sales personnel in the area. Our salesman Chris Sandoval from Casa Ford did an excellent job during the process of purchasing our new vehicle and continues to assist us on questions we had on the features of our new truck. During the process I had family appointments that needed to be done while the financing was going through. Chris Sandoval put me at ease by offering a temp vehicle during the purchase and trade in processes so I wouldn't have to miss those appointments. The dealership did a perfect job at detailing and fueling the vehicle and had it ready for pick up the minute I returned and had all the paperwork ready to sign as well. It was a smooth transition into a great vehicle. Thank you Casa Ford and Thank you Chris!!!

March 30, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the kind words.

CASA FORD HAS THE BEST SERVICE.

by from EL PASO TX |

I WANT TO SHARE ME EXPERIENCE OF THE PURCHASE OF MY NEW 2014 FORD EXPLORER TO MOTIVATE OTHER BUYERS TO EXPERIENCE IT AS WELL. IM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASE OF MY EXPLORER. MY SALES MAN CESAR MACIAS WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEGABLE ON ALL VEHICLES I WAS ASKING ABOUT. HE GUIDED ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. MY EXPERIENCE WAS SO GREAT THAT I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND CASA FORD AND CESAR MACIAS AS YOUR NEXT DEALER AND SALES MAN. CASA FORD SURE STANDS FOR ITS NAME AS HOME OF THE NICE GUYS. THANK YOU CESAR MACIAS AND CASA FORD FOR THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE OF MY NEW 2014 FORD EXPLORER.

Excellent Service

by from Ruidoso, NM |

I was in the market to purchase a new SUV as I had purchased my last vehicle, 2001 Ford Explorer, from Casa Ford. I live in the mountains of Ruidoso, NM and a four-wheel drive vehicle is a must. I met with Caesar Macias and inquired about a Ford Escape. He showed me several of the Escapes he had on the lot and took me on a test drive. I was impressed from the start. In the end, I put together a list of the features that I would like to have on the Escape and after working with Caesar and finding the vehicle at another dealership in New Mexico he made arrangments to have to vehicle brought to El Paso. When the vehicle came in, he allowed me to take it for a weekend to see if it was the one I wanted and it was. The following week I purchased the vehicle and am very happy that I did. Caesar also went out of his way to drop the vehicle off to my family's residence all nice and clean for me. I want to give kuddos to Caesar and to Sales Manager Jeff Curtis who worked me on the financing of the vehicle. These two men are honest, professional and outstanding at what they do.

March 30, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Welcome to our Casa Family.

Shopping experience

by from El Paso, TX |

The Casa team made us feel very welcome and provided us with a enjoyable shopping experience. Recommended this dealership to my son who also purchased a truck.

ford f-150

by from EL PASO TEXAS |

PURCHASED A F150 FROM CASA FORD DUE TO EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM SALESMAN CESAR MACIAS. TRADING IN A CAR IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT EXPERIENCE BUT MR MACIAS MADE THE TRANSITION QUICK AND EASY. I PURCHASED THE F150 WITHIN A DAY DUE TO RESOURCES PROVIDED BY CASA FORD-FINANCING. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND MR MACIAS FOR HIS PROFESSIONALISM AND BEING HONEST.

March 5, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle and thank you for choosing CASA Ford Lincoln.

SCRosales

by from El Paso, TX. |

I had a great experience with the purchase of our new SUV. Nice guy Cesar Macias was very attentive to my needs and my children's needs. He kept them busy with popcorn & cartoons while we took care of business. With all the excellent service, I look forward to our first preventive maintenance services.

March 5, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Remember we always have popcorn for you and the kiddos. Thanks again for choosing Casa Ford Lincoln,

Great Experience

by from El Paso, TX |

Buying at Casa Ford was a great experience and the entire staff was friendly and very helpful. The facilities were great and they had many options in stock to choose from. Cesar Macias was my sales rep and he was very knowledgable and answered all my questions.

March 5, 2014

Casa Ford the right choice when buying a car

by from el paso tx |

Marija Howard is the best! Just like the title the people at Casa Ford make you feel at home.

March 5, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for choosing CASA Ford Lincoln.