Casa Ford Lincoln

Service 888-290-6793

Home of the Nice Guys!

Easy first buy

by from El Paso, Texas |

Raul Montanez made my first car purchase a great one.

February 27, 2014

Great customer service Luis carlos acero

by from el Paso TX |

very good with customers and attentive. answers all my questions

Great Service

by from El Paso tx |

Great customer service!!!! Great place. Attentive to customers. Luis Carlos Acero was very helpful and very nice.

February 27, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We really appreciate your kind words.

Great Service!!!!

by from El Paso, TX |

My husband and I are so grateful for the great service we received at Casa Ford when we went in to purchase a car. We thought it would be difficult for us to buy a car there due to our credit, but our salesperson Marija Howard went out of her way to help us. She explained everything very well, was very patient and provided us with great customer service. She definitely made it a great experience for us and I highly recommend to ask for her when going there to buy a vehicle. Totally worth it, I'm so happy with my new car!!

Great Service

by from Odessa TX |

We went from Odessa to El Paso to Casa Ford to buy a new Ford Explorer. I wasnt sure if I was gonna buy it because of the price. Luis Carlos Acero was very professional, he answered all our questions, explained us all the different prices. Great service at Casa Ford, everyone was very nice to us. I highly recommend him.

February 27, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We know you can go anywhere to buy a car, and we're very grateful you for your business.

Great Trade in value

by from El Paso, TX |

They gave me an amazing deal when I traded in my F-250. About 2,000 over Kelly Blue Book. Courteous staff, great environment. If you are looking to buy a car, this is a great place to start.

February 27, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We know your going to enjoy many happy miles in your new vehicle.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from El Paso |

Highly recommended! Our sales advisor, Luis Acero provided an excellent buying experience. This is the fourth vehicle we purchase from Mr. Acero at Casa Ford, I will definitely return.

February 27, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We also want to thank your for your loyalty through the years.

Great Experience

by from El Paso, Texas |

My experience with Casa Ford was excellent, especially with Marija Howard! She not only helped me find the car I was looking for, but completely explained everything about the car during the test drive. She seemed well rounded with many of the cars, which helped me narrow down the selection. She was extremely helpful and had a very energetic personality. I will be contacting her in the future when I am ready to trade in my car. If you ever go to Casa Ford, I recommend having Marija as your sales rep, you will not regret it!

February 27, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Ford Fusion Purchase

by from El Paso, Texas |

Luis Acero helped me. His assistance was great!!!!! Definitely telling friends to go to him when looking for a car!! Casa has a very good inventor in new and used cars! Thank you Luis!

great customer service

by from texas |

I was having a hard time deciding what to buy after going to many places finally I got the best deal at Casa Ford. Thanks to L. Acero he made it easer.

February 25, 2014