Casa Ford Lincoln

Service 888-290-6793

Home of the Nice Guys!

Great Customer Service

by from Las Vegas,NV |

I've had very good experiences car shopping at casa ford, this is the second time i buy from Luis Carlos Acero hes very professional and always goes the extra mile to help his customers. I highly recommend Casa Ford and Luis Carlos Acero if you are looking for a vehicle.

February 25, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your customer loyalty through the years.

Great Service!

by from El Paso, TX |

The wife and I were interested in looking at the new Ford Escape. We were not sure we wanted to buy yet. Luis Carlos Acero was more than happy to let us take one for a spin and was very helpful in answering all our questions. If you are interested or are wanting to purchase a vehicle, we would recommend Luis Carlos Acero. We had a great experience with him. Thanks!!

February 25, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We're very grateful for being part of a great community .

Luis Acero

by from El Paso, Tx |

I've bought 3 cars from differant dealerships and by far Casa Ford was the best dealer. My salesman Luis Acero was very helpful in finding not only a vehicle in my price range but a vehicle I am proud to drive in streets with my windows rolled down and my music playing loud. Luis also help me understand the differant models of vehicles. All I am very satisfied with full customer service he was very patient with me. I will be back and I will push my family and friends to go to Luis Acero as well. Luis understands his job and understood what I was looking for from the start. Great shopping experience!

February 25, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Glad I asked.

by from El Paso, TX |

I came to the location to ask about a basic car with an affordable payment, and from the time I was greeted by Marija Howard, my dealer, to the knowledgable answers to my questions, she made my decision to switch from Honda to Ford an easy one. She found the right car with the right amount of benefits so that I can smoothly transition my decision, and Alex from finance as well, he assisted me and guided me to a great purchase. Thank you all for the hard work and determination to satisfy your customers...I will definitely be going back for my next purchase!

Awesome Service

by from El Paso TX |

I could not be happier with the purchase of my new vehicle at Casa Ford. My car salesman Luis Carlos Acero was awesome he provided me with great service and made me feel very comfortable in making a decision to purchase a vehicle. I recommend anyone interested in buying a Ford car to visit Casa Ford and to ask for Luis Carlos to help you out great service!

Best car buying experience

by from El Paso, TX |

I needed a new car but was afraid I wouldn't be able to purchase one because of my credit rating. After going to a couple other dealerships first I arrived at Casa Ford where I was promptly attended to by salesman Luis Carlos Acero. I explained my situation to him up front and he quickly set my nerves at ease and assured me he would do everything he could to make sure my needs were met. Needless to say I left my old car there and drove away in the new truck I wanted. I will definitely be a repeat buyer. Thank you Casa Ford and Luis Carlos Acero for all your assistance.m

February 25, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your kind words.

Go get your new car

by from El Paso |

I went to casa Ford to purchase my SUV, Sales rep Carlos Acero is highly recommended by me and my family He goes out of his way to help customers in the process

Purchase Experience

by from El Paso, Texas |

My sales person was Luis Carlos Acero. He was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable in this area. He made us feel welcomed and at ease.

Great Service

by from El Paso TX |

It's been about a month since we traded in our car for a beautiful Lincoln Navigator. Thanks to Casa Ford and especially Luis Acero if it wasn't for him we would of probably made a wrong choice on a vehicle. Luis made it easy for me and my wife to make a decision choosing a vehicle we told him what we were looking for and he found the perfect vehicle for us. I would highly recommend Casa Ford to anyone shopping for a vehicle and to speak to Luis Acero.

February 21, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. May you enjoy many wonderful miles in your new Lincoln.

Great service

by from El Paso TX |

My family has been a customer of casa Ford for years now, Luis Carlos Acero has been our person to go to, he makes it easy to find the vehicle that we want and explains the pros and cons of the vehicle where interested in, Mr. Acero explains the transaction in great detail, we always feel coached but and not pushed to make a decision. After the sale is complete, he spends a great deal of his time demonstrating every feature of our new car. I would also like to mention the great service i received from Casa Ford since i bought my car last year, when i went in to get a free oil change and maintenance. All in all - i can recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car, amazing value and great overall buying experience. I highly recommend Mr. Acero and the Casa Ford dealership.

February 21, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We're very grateful to have loyal customers as you Brenda. :)