Casa Ford Lincoln

Service 888-290-6793

Home of the Nice Guys!

Excellent customer Service

by from El paso, texas |

First time I buy a car and my experience with casa Ford was exceptional thanks to Luis Caraveo made The process Fast and easy! thank you Luis and Casa Ford I will buy my next car with you guys!

February 21, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Cris I trust Luis will be there for you for many years to come. Count on Luis and the Casa Family to serve you on all your automotive needs.

Good Experience

by from El Paso, TX |

Great experience buying a car. Luis Acero provided excellent customer service.

February 21, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your kind words.

Casa Ford the best

by from El Paso Tx |

This was the BEST car purchasing experience I have encountered. I have always dreaded the idea of going to buy a car in the past because of all the pressure, but this experience was absolutely the best. My salesman Luis Carlos Acero was knowledgeable, polite, and worked with me to insure I was a "happy customer". I appreciate his demeanor and his professionalism. For a great experience i highly recommend Luis Carlos Acero at Casa Ford.

February 19, 2014

Great place and super friendly customer service!

by from Horizon City, TX |

Me and my husband bought a Lincon MKX at this dealership 2 years ago, so anytime we need an inspection we go there. The people are always super friendly and last week when I went again I had to wait for a little while, so I decided to go inside the dealership and look for new cars since my husband and I are thinking maybe to get another car. I have to say that a really nice lady name Marija Howard was going out of her way to make me feel very confortable and anwered all my questions. She was very expert in what she was doing and didn't mind to show me every car that was there and all the opions we had for bying a car in the near future. We definely will go back when we're ready and I strongly recomend Marija, because she was very friendly and didn't mind to go into very specific details I needed to know. Thank you Casa Ford!

Customer

by from El Paso, TX. |

Smooth car buying process! Excellet customer service from the time I got to the parking lot to the time I drove off in my new car! My sales guy, Chris Sandoval, was attentive to me and my family. The whole family was included in decision making for the car. I would definately recommend this dealership to friends and family. And they have free popcorn! :)

February 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I trust you will enjoy many pleasant miles with your new vehicle.

Customer Service is horrible!

by from EL PASO, TX |

They are very disrespectful. They do not treat you like professionals they are, so I've heard.

October 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry that your experience was not a pleasant one. I would like to hear more and hopefully understand what happened. This is something I would like to stop from happening again. Please call or email me at your convenience. Sincerely, Robert Vitela Internet Sales Manager 915-775-8220 / robertv@casaford.com

Worst Customer Service and Repair Department

by from El Paso, TX |

This place had my car for 2 solid weeks. I never received calls about what was going on with my car. Everytime I called the guy that was suppose to be fixing my car, he was out of the office, busy, etc, and he never returned my calls. After 2 weeks of getting bogus estimates and times that my car would be fixed, I go pick my car up and not only am I being charged over $2000, but the car is still not fixed. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purchase of a used ford flex

by from El Paso Texas |

Casa Ford and Mike Rivera were excellent with customer care and answered my many questions without hesitation. I will be sending my friends and family to them when they are in the market for a new car!

October 28, 2014

On behalf of the CASA Ford Lincoln Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Mike is one of our best Sales Consultants and I'm glad to see you agree. Thank you for your business and we wish you many happy miles in your vehicle.