Casa Ford Lincoln

Service 888-290-6793 Service 888-290-6793

Home of the Nice Guys!

Great Service

by from Odessa TX |

We went from Odessa to El Paso to Casa Ford to buy a new Ford Explorer. I wasnt sure if I was gonna buy it because of the price. Luis Carlos Acero was very professional, he answered all our questions, explained us all the different prices. Great service at Casa Ford, everyone was very nice to us. I highly recommend him.

February 27, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We know you can go anywhere to buy a car, and we're very grateful you for your business.

Great Trade in value

by from El Paso, TX |

They gave me an amazing deal when I traded in my F-250. About 2,000 over Kelly Blue Book. Courteous staff, great environment. If you are looking to buy a car, this is a great place to start.

February 27, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We know your going to enjoy many happy miles in your new vehicle.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from El Paso |

Highly recommended! Our sales advisor, Luis Acero provided an excellent buying experience. This is the fourth vehicle we purchase from Mr. Acero at Casa Ford, I will definitely return.

February 27, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We also want to thank your for your loyalty through the years.

Great Experience

by from El Paso, Texas |

My experience with Casa Ford was excellent, especially with Marija Howard! She not only helped me find the car I was looking for, but completely explained everything about the car during the test drive. She seemed well rounded with many of the cars, which helped me narrow down the selection. She was extremely helpful and had a very energetic personality. I will be contacting her in the future when I am ready to trade in my car. If you ever go to Casa Ford, I recommend having Marija as your sales rep, you will not regret it!

February 27, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Ford Fusion Purchase

by from El Paso, Texas |

Luis Acero helped me. His assistance was great!!!!! Definitely telling friends to go to him when looking for a car!! Casa has a very good inventor in new and used cars! Thank you Luis!

great customer service

by from texas |

I was having a hard time deciding what to buy after going to many places finally I got the best deal at Casa Ford. Thanks to L. Acero he made it easer.

February 25, 2014

great customer service, clean facilities,

by from El Paso Texas |

I went this past 1st of february to take a look to the new mustangs and I went straight looking for an employee which is Luis Acero. Somebody told me, He was the right salesman to look for. When we introduced ourselves afterwards I explained my situation and He quickly gave me information about what I was looking for. Then he went to get a mustang so I could test drive it. I was surprised by the quickness that He brought the car. Then I began my test driving experience, and i was amazed about how cool the car was. When I returned to the dealer Luis Acero was waiting for me to explain all the car information so I could buy it. We started to talk about it and it seemed a good deal. Then after we spoke for a while I convinced my self that I needed that car. At last he took me to another lady which was whom with I signed all of the paperwork. Then after making the deal I went straight to Luis Acero and told him I had made the purchase. He quickly congratulated me for my purchase, we shook hands and I said thank you. Finally I left the dealer with my brand new mustang GT 2014, and all thanks to Luis acero.

February 25, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We trust you'll have many wonderful years with your New Mustang GT.

Great Customer Service

by from Las Vegas,NV |

I've had very good experiences car shopping at casa ford, this is the second time i buy from Luis Carlos Acero hes very professional and always goes the extra mile to help his customers. I highly recommend Casa Ford and Luis Carlos Acero if you are looking for a vehicle.

February 25, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your customer loyalty through the years.

Great Service!

by from El Paso, TX |

The wife and I were interested in looking at the new Ford Escape. We were not sure we wanted to buy yet. Luis Carlos Acero was more than happy to let us take one for a spin and was very helpful in answering all our questions. If you are interested or are wanting to purchase a vehicle, we would recommend Luis Carlos Acero. We had a great experience with him. Thanks!!

February 25, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We're very grateful for being part of a great community .

Luis Acero

by from El Paso, Tx |

I've bought 3 cars from differant dealerships and by far Casa Ford was the best dealer. My salesman Luis Acero was very helpful in finding not only a vehicle in my price range but a vehicle I am proud to drive in streets with my windows rolled down and my music playing loud. Luis also help me understand the differant models of vehicles. All I am very satisfied with full customer service he was very patient with me. I will be back and I will push my family and friends to go to Luis Acero as well. Luis understands his job and understood what I was looking for from the start. Great shopping experience!

February 25, 2014

On behalf of the CASA FORD LINCOLN Family, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.