Hyundai Of El Paso

(1.0) 4 Reviews

8600 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX 79925

Very rude manager (Cesar Martinez)

by from El Paso, Texas |

I leased a vehicle 3 years ago, and returned it on August 5, 2014. Let me start off by saying nobody at this dealership knows what they are doing when it comes to turning in a lease. First of all they are very rude especially Cesar Martinez. Instead of him being understanding, helpful and patient, he was arrogant, rude, condescending and didn't seem interested in helping me at all (and this is a manager)! I called Hyundai lease (very nice) and they actually helped me. If you are there to buy a car it seems that they will bend over backwards for a sale, but if you go in there for anything else, they will not want to help you. I will never buy, lease or recommend hyundai of El Paso to anyone! Very bad experience!

The managers I dealt with we're terrible!

by from El Paso, Texas |

They have very shady tactics and can be very rude once they realize that you want to look elsewhere. Abraham, the manager is very unprofessional and even used foul langue when talking to other managers about me not accepting the deal! The owner (Also the Mayor of El Paso) needs to spend more time at his dealership so that he can see what's going on! I would like to leave ZERO stars!

Customer service horrible!

by from El Paso tx. |

The customer service was horrible! After getting the run around from the sales rep and the manager didn't offer to help me out.

Nightmare experience

by from Santa Teresa, NM |

I went into the above dealership to look at their selection of used cars. There are no prices on vehicles and they refused to divulge the price (waaay over blue book) until they had the keys to my trade-in. After informing the dealer that his price is over Kelly blue book by 4 thousand, I was informed that they have a "special" book with values an ordinary person can not get. High pressure sales techniques included holding on to my keys, and not letting me leave. I had to get nasty with the salesman just to be able to leave. Horrible experience, would never go back....