Sykora Family Ford

519 S George Kacir Dr, West, TX 76691

Used 254-826-3673

New Car buying experience

by from West TX |

Our sales person, Chad, was great...Knowledgeable, pleasant, thoughtful, very helpful and professional. Best car buying experience we've ever had. We are 78 and 75 years old, respectively and have bought many cars in our lifetime. He gave us what we wanted, did not pressure us, worked with us and ended up ordering the car we wanted, with absolutely everything on it we wanted and nothing we were not interested in. The owner of the dealership, Ron Sykora introduced himself to us, as well and was just as pleasant and personable as was our sales person. Will never go to another dealership if Sykora is in business. Fantastic experience and we are so happy with the visit and the RESULTS.

Sykora Family Ford responded to this review

October 30, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We strive to treat everyone like we would like to be treated and respect their time they spend with us. We value each and every person that comes in. Thank you so much again for the awesome reply and we look forward to taking care of any of your future needs!

08 Ford Mustang w/poss 08 ford edge trade-in

by from Hewitt, TX |

I inquired on this vehicle in August and again September 17 and provided info on my current vehicle for a possible trade-in. I asked that I be provided information via email since I don't want to receive phone calls on my cell while I'm at work. To this date, I have NOT received any information. I am interested in receiving a rough idea of the trade-in value on my Edge.

Sykora Family Ford responded to this review

October 30, 2013

We appreciate your interest in the 2008 Mustang that we had. I'm so sorry you felt ignored in your request and that was definitely not our intention. I could not find any e-mails from your account so I don't know if they went into my spam folder and I accidently deleted them or what happened to them. I try to respond to all e-mails within the day, if not sooner. I also understand the need for conducting as much business as possible over the internet so that you have a better idea of what is expected of the process. We definitely don't want anyone to feel like their time is not important or valued. Again I'm sorry for the mistake on our end and if you ever have any questions please feel free to contact me directly and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I hope to make your next experience better than expected. Pauline Bynum Internet Sales Manager 254-826-5314