Hinesville Ford

Used 866-460-3521 Used 866-460-3521
Service 888-323-5015 Service 888-323-5015

Quick lane

by from hinesville |

I recently visited the Quick lane at hinesville ford. The best customer service I ever had, Amanda is very knowledgeable and respectful person I've ever dealt with when it comes to my vehicle. Amanda is the only person I will talk to when i come in cause she listens and understands my needs for my vehicle. So far a gentleman named Keith worked on my car and shown me every thing before he touched it and was very knowledgeable when it came to my tires and front end. I bought my tires and had them put on at Quick lane, and ant problems I've ever had have not been over looked or ignored. I love coming to a business and leaving in a good mood knowing I have an awesome business I can visit for any future issues. Thank you Hinesville Ford for having amazing customer service. Thank you Amanda for all your help, I appreciate you and Keith very much.

Hinesville Ford responded to this review

June 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate your business.

Great service department crew with FAST service

by from Richmond Hill |

Completed an oil change today in less than 50 minutes. Absolutely great customer service and fast quality work. Great price to boot. So far the value in town.

Hinesville Ford responded to this review

April 27, 2016

We are very pleased you were satisfied with your visit at Hinesville Ford , we look forward to doing business with you in the future !

Best experience

by from Dublin, GA |

I had a great experience! Everyone was very helpful! Other dealerships do not compare to this company!

Fast and Friendly

by from Hinesville, GA |

My focus was running really rough and took into my local Ford dealer to have them look at it. They had it fixed and me back on the road in just an hour and charged me a whole lot less than I thought I'd have to pay. Plus they were very nice! Big Thanks!

Great work !!!!!!!!!!!

by from Midway Ga |

I had my whole front end done on my vehicle, my vehicle drives so much better now, and the people there are great.

Great Service!

by from Hinesville, Ga |

I used their Quicklane service for an oil change and it was fast, convenient and I felt like they knew what they were talking about.

Great price

by from Ludowici,GA |

I had two vehicles to trade and owed more than they were worth. I went to this dealer because it was local and didn't want to spend a lot of money driving everywhere to get the best deal. Most of my dealing was done over the phone, so I was expecting everything to fall apart once the dealer saw my trades. I was wrong. The salesman Mike went out of his way to make sure that the numbers we discussed held true.

Great Staff

by from Hinesvile,GA |

My Chevy had been giving me numerous problems so we decided to try a Ford this time around. After visiting the staff at Hinesville Ford, they assessed our needs and showed us a used Escape. The vehicle sold itself, but the salesman Mike went above and beyond to get us the best deal and financing. We will be back for our next vehicle!

Painless transaction

by from Midway,GA |

We just moved to the area and were in the market for a new Ford. After perusing this site, we decided to give Hinesville Ford a shot. After negotiations, my spouse wanted time to think about the deal. That weekend we visited two other Ford stores. Needless to say, they didn't meet our expectations on numbers or congeniality so we purchased at Hinesville Ford.

The place to buy.

by from Fort Stewart,GA |

Found a Ford Focus online that fit our needs. Salesman Cody made the transaction painless!