Woody Folsom Automotive Inc.

Woody Folsom Automotive Inc.

225 Lumber City Hwy, Hazlehurst, GA 31539

New 888-749-1914
Used 888-852-5690
Service 888-484-0853

"Talk to me!"

Amazing Buying Experience.

by from Savannah, Ga |

I was completely blown away by the entire buying experience at Woody's. I dealt with the Internet Department. They catered to my every need before I ever got there. When I made it there that weekend they had the car I was interested pulled up to the front waiting on me. The salesman was very informative in his demostration of the vehicle. They gave me a great deal on the car I wanted and gave me way more money for my trade than anyone else had offered. Definitely worth the 2 hour drive I made to get there. I will be buying all of mine from there in the future.

Excellent Service

by from Macon, GA |

They had exactly what I was looking for and had everything ready to go when I got there. Which was nice since I drove all the way from Macon. They were extremely busy, but still got me in and out pretty fast considering.

"Strike while the iron is hot"

by from Vidalia, GA |

"Strike while the iron is hot", This dealership will not. I purchased two vehicles from this dealership 2 years ago, the internet manager at the time was very helpful, I never even step foot on the lot and finalized both deals and the vehicles were delivered. Unfortunately when I made contact this time to trade my GMC truck in on a newer model, the internet manager had changed, I received 4 emails in 4 days, ( weekdays), from the new manager, with no numbers worked up yet, which I had previously requested. I gave him 4 different phone numbers, ( 3 at work & my personal cell phone), to contact me on as well as my email address, his excuse was ?He had been trying to contact me with no success?, I did not receive any missed calls on any of my phones or received any voice mail from him. By this time I had rethought my purchase decision from this dealership and decided to search elsewhere for another truck. Unless you are prepared to get the run around and do not plan on an immediate purchase, I would not recommend this dealer ship.

Woody himself was very rude

by from Hazlehurst ga |

I bought a small SUV from him. I had troubles with it so I took it back up there to get it fixed. They gave me the run around and after keeping my car for month and half I got sick of it and called gm motors. I also tired to talk to woody and he was to busy on he's cell phone to listen to me . Every time I called up there to check the update of my car they would have a different story to tell me. When I called gm motors it took them two days to get them on my car. I will never send no one to him.