Rogers Ford Lincoln

4200 W Wall St, Midland, TX 79703

New 888-447-8014 New 888-447-8014
Used 888-394-8649 Used 888-394-8649
Service 888-440-5329 Service 888-440-5329

not what I expect. made shopping painless

by from Midland Texas |

I had a overall good shopping experience for the first time in West Texas. The staff was friendly and didn't try and sell me something i didn't want or need. I expected car shopping to be a hassle, but these guys really made it a breeze.Thanks Phil and everyone I dealt with at Rogers Ford.

Rogers Ford has earned my business

by from Midland TX |

Kelly Tucker and Doug Herrera made this experience absolutely wonderful! They were both very attentive and showed an excellent display of customer professionalism and service. If I need to purchase a vehicle in the future, without hesitation, Rogers Ford will earn my business!

Highly recommend these guys.

by from Midland |

Rogers Ford has some very dedicated and valuable employees. Severo and Lee Cook were very diligent and efficient with getting our company truck on the road ASAP.

I bought my last 2 trucks here

by from Midland TX |

Troy at Rogers Ford sold me my last 2 trucks. He was very attentive to hear what I was looking to buy. He did not try to sell me just anything he could. He was very friendly and he went to work to find what I needed. He helped me get all the facts so that I could make the right decision. When I found what I was looking for Troy went to work for me to get me the best deal possible.

great experience

by from Odessa TX |

I was met by a very helpful salesman who showed my husband and I around several vehicles. He soon narrowed down our needs to a Fusion. We love the car! He made sure that we had everything on our checklist. He ordered new floor mats as the ones in the car were missing. Still waiting on those, but he has called us to keep us up-to-date on the status of the order. Great experience all around.

Good service

by from Midland |

Had some service done. was in and out in short order. Not your stereotypical dealer service, they didn't try to sell me the whole store.

Happy customer

by from Midland TX |

Joseph Brown is a stellar Ford representative. I've always been a die hard Toyota person until now. Joseph's calm, quiet yet confident demeanor along with his considerable knowledge and genuine positivity of the product served to change my mind and buy my first Ford. I appreciated his attention to detail and good listening skills. He remembered and applied my opinion and preferences to the car I was thinking about, even when i had forgotten these things. I look forward to many years of happy Ford driving and i will recommend Joseph and Ford to anyone who is in the market. It is definitely in Ford's best interest to KEEP JOSEPH BROWN HAPPY and under their employment!!!

Very Helpful staff!!

by from Midland |

With alot of experience, good at what he does, and over all very helpful. Thank you Corey!!!!!

Pleasant experience

by from Midland TX |

Buying my vehicle at Rogers Ford was a pleasant experience. I had purchased a Mustang years ago Rogers and when i decided on an Explorer. I knew Rogers was the place to go. I have dealt with the service dept fixing trucks for my work place and Brandon has always been courteous and helpful. Phil was the salesperson that helped me get my new Explorer and it was a pleasant experience as well!

Joe Snow was great.

by from midland,tx |

I found a mustang on cars.com when I went to the dealership the salesman said they didnt have it and wouldn't be bothered to check inventory. When I called Joe found the car and did a great job of taking care of me, and keeping me informed through out the process. If my next car is a ford I'll be going back to him.