Fiat of Savannah

14080 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31419

New 888-707-1468
Used 888-220-8671
Service 866-982-0075

"You Earned It, Now Own It"

Recent Purchcase

by from Savannah, GA |

I had an opportunity to purchase a slightly used vehicle yesterday from Stokes Hodges! What a great experience. My salesman, Gre Jackson, really took the time to ensure that I got the car I wanted and at the price I needed. He even stayed well after closing hours to ensure that the deal was a go! Great experience and highly recommend this dealership for your purchasing needs!

Great service

by from Savannah, GA |

Everyone was very pleasant. I was offered a ride home b/c the service on my car took several hours. The gentleman who drove me home was also very pleasant. I also felt the service team was honest with me.

Shop elsewhere!

by from savannah, ga |

I had to start recording all of our communication to save all of the lies. Make sure you double check that you get all of your paperwork. We agreed upon a warranty to be added into the sales price, but that paperwork somehow disappeared when I had to go back a few months later with engine issues. They had a document where they had me initial which warranty I was getting, but when it came time to need service, that wasn't the required "warranty paperwork". They totally scammed me.

Auto Purchase

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

Purchased "slightly" used vehicle last night (1/9/2012). The online sales manager and in person salesman were both awesome! Vehicle was everything it was advertised and price was more than reasonable. In and out of dealership in less than 30 minutes. I live in another state (2 1/2 hour drive), but intend to be repeat customer. Best car buying experience EVER! Highly recommend.

Restored faith in the term 'customer satisfaction'

by from Savannah, Ga |

I recently purchased a preowned vehicle from Stoke's, and I was completely overwhelmed with the level of professionalism and courtesy shown to me. The tough economy makes it almost impossible to purchase anything without 'Perfect Credit', but a couple of folks at Stoke's like Mike, Robert and Carol still treated me like a VIP. We looked at several vehicles in their remarkable inventory. Discussed feasible financing options to fit my budget. And I was given a very fair offer for my trade. Stoke's Preowned has customer service done right. Thanks again, -Zach

Very Helpful

by from Jesup, GA |

We got there 5 minutes before they closed and they stayed open for an hour and half to help us. They had the best deal I could find on the internet or in this area.

Enjoyable Experience

by from Savannah, GA |

I found the salesperson and finance director to be very friendly, honest, and upfront with details of my Jeep Wrangler purchase. I enjoyed to entire experience.