Fiat of Savannah

Service 866-982-0075

"Luxury for Less"

Great Service!

by from Savannah, GA |

Always timely and professional. The team takes good care of my vehicle and they never do they try to get me to buy something not needed at the time of service. Trusted and valued service is important to me.

Great Service Dept

by from Savannah, Ga |

Smooth and effortless. On time! Easy to make an appointment and service preformed within stated time.

I'm happy!

by from Savannah, Ga. |

I bought the car from Ed Kelly. I know he is a veteran car salesman but he is much more. I believe he actually cares about me being happy with my car. He has taken every call, every stupid question in the best spirit. I just had my first oil change / check up- and it was a quick and complete look at the car. A nail in the tire was found and fixed. I'm very happy!

IMN24N6

by from Ellabell, GA |

They did the service on the vehicle as expected with no problems, and even provided transportation to and from an appointment.

Great service

by from Savannah, Ga. |

Melissa is always attentive and aware of how I baby my car. She keeps me informed of what's happening and insures my car is clean before I leave.

Great service

by from Savannah, GA |

Everyone was very pleasant. I was offered a ride home b/c the service on my car took several hours. The gentleman who drove me home was also very pleasant. I also felt the service team was honest with me.

Shop elsewhere!

by from savannah, ga |

I had to start recording all of our communication to save all of the lies. Make sure you double check that you get all of your paperwork. We agreed upon a warranty to be added into the sales price, but that paperwork somehow disappeared when I had to go back a few months later with engine issues. They had a document where they had me initial which warranty I was getting, but when it came time to need service, that wasn't the required "warranty paperwork". They totally scammed me.

Recent Purchcase

by from Savannah, GA |

I had an opportunity to purchase a slightly used vehicle yesterday from Stokes Hodges! What a great experience. My salesman, Gre Jackson, really took the time to ensure that I got the car I wanted and at the price I needed. He even stayed well after closing hours to ensure that the deal was a go! Great experience and highly recommend this dealership for your purchasing needs!

Auto Purchase

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

Purchased "slightly" used vehicle last night (1/9/2012). The online sales manager and in person salesman were both awesome! Vehicle was everything it was advertised and price was more than reasonable. In and out of dealership in less than 30 minutes. I live in another state (2 1/2 hour drive), but intend to be repeat customer. Best car buying experience EVER! Highly recommend.

Restored faith in the term 'customer satisfaction'

by from Savannah, Ga |

I recently purchased a preowned vehicle from Stoke's, and I was completely overwhelmed with the level of professionalism and courtesy shown to me. The tough economy makes it almost impossible to purchase anything without 'Perfect Credit', but a couple of folks at Stoke's like Mike, Robert and Carol still treated me like a VIP. We looked at several vehicles in their remarkable inventory. Discussed feasible financing options to fit my budget. And I was given a very fair offer for my trade. Stoke's Preowned has customer service done right. Thanks again, -Zach

Very Helpful

by from Jesup, GA |

We got there 5 minutes before they closed and they stayed open for an hour and half to help us. They had the best deal I could find on the internet or in this area.