Vaden Nissan of Savannah

Service 888-465-7211

You will be Satisfied!

Thanks Vaden Nissan!

by from Savannah, GA |

Just bought my first new car and these guys took great care of me!! I didn't feel pressured at all and I love my new Altima!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

April 11, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Misty! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience with us and that you are enjoying your new Altima! We look forward to serving you with excellence in the months and years ahead!

wonderful atmosphere, very kind, and helpful

by from Savannah, Ga |

I've never been to a place where they don't pressure you into buying. They make sure you get what you want and help you get to the the right price that you want. I would recommend this place to any one and ask for JON!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2014

We appreciate your kind review, Kristie! We are glad to hear that Jon took good care of you. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Mike Powers and Ronnie Stokes

by from Rebecca Ga |

VADEN NISSAN was amazing, My dad worked with Mike and Ronnie over the phone and gave my dad a awesome price on a Rogue. I love the Rogue when we got at Vaden they rolled the Red Carpet out and took really good care of me and the family. Ronnie really knew EVERYTHING about the Rogue, and really took his time to knowledge me about everything on this vehicle. I live so far away to get my service done, but Ronnie anyways gets me set up for my next oil change where I live, thats awesome I couldn't be happier; Please Go See Mike Powers and Ronnie Stokes At Vaden Nissan in Savannah if you need a vehicle. Thanks Again Everyone: )

May 14, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! It was indeed a pleasure to work with you and take the steps to make the process easy for you. Welcome to the Vaden family! Enjoy your new Rogue!

Excellent

by from Savannah, GA |

Went to Vaden Nissan, customer service was Great. Brandon(GM) Rogers was excellent. Ronnie Stokes our saleman was awesome!!!

May 12, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We greatly appreciate you and would officially like to welcome you to the Vaden Family!

The greats Nissan Store in Savannah

by from Savannah Ga |

I went here and they treated me like a king. I wish all of the car buying experiences were like this one! Come to Vaden Nissan Savannah and get a great deal see Brandon Rodgers Gm

May 12, 2014

Thanks so much for letting us know how we're doing! We appreciate both your business and the recommendation.

over filled oil...dealership dont want to pay

by from Savannah |

Took my car to get the oil change. The next day my check engine light comes on. Called the dealership and they told me to bring the car back in. Come to find out they over filled my oil. Now the check engine light will not go off and on top of that my car is now making a tapping noise. They told me the noise is from the crankshaft bearing. Now they telling me they are not going to fix my car. Very poor service. If they don't call me back about fixing my car than I will just have to see them in court cause this will not be the end result of this situation.

January 11, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We deeply regret that you experienced an issue with your vehicle following your recent visit. We have since worked with the Nissan District Manager to obtain approval to complete the necessary repairs, which did not fall under the standard warranty. As always, it is our desire to provide the best possible service to our customers and hope that we have been able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Thank You Chip!

by from Savannah, Ga |

Just purchased a 2013 Juke from Chip Blocker at Nissan of Savannah! He was extremely professional and this was by far the best experience I've ever had buying a new car. I love my new car!!!

December 10, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with Chip. Welcome to the Vaden Family!

Thank You!

by from Savannah, Ga |

Set an appointment to look at a car I found on the website. My salesman was Kean Williams and he was very nice and professional. They got me in a car and it wasn't near as hard as I tout it would be. Everyone was very nice! Thank you so much!

October 18, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience at our dealership! Welcome to the Vaden Family!

I got the best deal at Vaden Nissan of Savannah...

by from Savannah |

I recently purchased a 2012 Altima 3.5SR from Vaden Nissan of Savannah and Jack Geren, the Internet Sales Manager, was the best salesman I have ever worked with. He made this purchase easy and provided me with all the information I needed to make my decision. I got a great price on my Altima and Jack made it hard to say no. I would recommend Jack Geren to anyone who is planning on purchasing a new vehicle.

BAD SERVICE

by from Savannah GA |

I have known about my clutch/clutch peddle problem for quite sometime now. I took my car to Vaden Nissan on 10421 Abercorn St. in Savannah GA to see if they could check my fluids and see what the problem was. They diagnosed a bad clutch peddle and did not bother to even check the clutch itself. Vaden Nissan makes me wait 2 hours, charges me 99$ for 1.5hr of labor, tells me my fluids are OK, even though the transmission fluid has not been changed for a year, so they can tell me my clutch peddle is broken. They have rocket scientist working at Vaden Nissan and I do not recommend anyone to go there. (Invoice # 121360) Pedal Assembly Part # 46503 42000 (Price 106.90) (labor 1.0hr 99$) (total 359.00 + Tax) Does it add up? $153.10 worth of tax? Really?

October 17, 2013

It's unfortunate that you had a less than desirable experience here at Vaden Nissan of Savannah. I do not know the details of the specific issue you are referring to; however, I can assure you that this will not happen again. As of October 1, 2013 Vaden Nissan of Savannah is under new management. Our customers experience and their satisfaction is our chief concern in service as well as sales.