Vaden Nissan of Savannah

New 888-414-1075
Used 877-231-3423
Service 888-465-7211

You will be Satisfied!

wonderful atmosphere, very kind, and helpful

by from Savannah, Ga |

I've never been to a place where they don't pressure you into buying. They make sure you get what you want and help you get to the the right price that you want. I would recommend this place to any one and ask for JON!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2014

We appreciate your kind review, Kristie! We are glad to hear that Jon took good care of you. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great experience altogether!

by from Savannah, GA |

The staff is awesome and very knowledgeable. Overall buying experience was very satisfying.

March 17, 2015

We are happy to know that our staff treated you well during your visit to our dealership. Thank you for the feedback and welcome to the Vaden Family!

Great Service

by from Savannah, Ga |

The experience with Nissan Vaden was very pleasurable. Customer service was very professional and put my visit at ease.

March 17, 2015

We are so excited to know that we were able to make your visit to our dealership pleasant. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you in our service department for maintenance.

Vaden Nissan is the best

by from Swainsboro ga |

Vaden Nissan went above and beyond to make me happy. Thanks to Kirk , Ryan and Allison. Also the Vaden Nissan team that provided the best services I have ever received from any dealership. I will definitely refer family and friends.

March 17, 2015

We want to thank you for your reviews and your kind words for Kirk, Ryan, and Allison. We are glad that you had a great experience at our dealership and we look forward to working with you again.

Great Dealership!

by from Hinesville, Ga |

The only thing that kept us from leaving is from how we were approached by our Dealer/sales person. First impressions makes a difference.

August 31, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your recent experience with us, Ty! We are glad to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you in the future!

Mike Powers and Ronnie Stokes

by from Rebecca Ga |

VADEN NISSAN was amazing, My dad worked with Mike and Ronnie over the phone and gave my dad a awesome price on a Rogue. I love the Rogue when we got at Vaden they rolled the Red Carpet out and took really good care of me and the family. Ronnie really knew EVERYTHING about the Rogue, and really took his time to knowledge me about everything on this vehicle. I live so far away to get my service done, but Ronnie anyways gets me set up for my next oil change where I live, thats awesome I couldn't be happier; Please Go See Mike Powers and Ronnie Stokes At Vaden Nissan in Savannah if you need a vehicle. Thanks Again Everyone: )

May 14, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! It was indeed a pleasure to work with you and take the steps to make the process easy for you. Welcome to the Vaden family! Enjoy your new Rogue!

Excellent

by from Savannah, GA |

Went to Vaden Nissan, customer service was Great. Brandon(GM) Rogers was excellent. Ronnie Stokes our saleman was awesome!!!

May 12, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We greatly appreciate you and would officially like to welcome you to the Vaden Family!

The greats Nissan Store in Savannah

by from Savannah Ga |

I went here and they treated me like a king. I wish all of the car buying experiences were like this one! Come to Vaden Nissan Savannah and get a great deal see Brandon Rodgers Gm

May 12, 2014

Thanks so much for letting us know how we're doing! We appreciate both your business and the recommendation.

Thanks Vaden Nissan!

by from Savannah, GA |

Just bought my first new car and these guys took great care of me!! I didn't feel pressured at all and I love my new Altima!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

April 11, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Misty! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience with us and that you are enjoying your new Altima! We look forward to serving you with excellence in the months and years ahead!

over filled oil...dealership dont want to pay

by from Savannah |

Took my car to get the oil change. The next day my check engine light comes on. Called the dealership and they told me to bring the car back in. Come to find out they over filled my oil. Now the check engine light will not go off and on top of that my car is now making a tapping noise. They told me the noise is from the crankshaft bearing. Now they telling me they are not going to fix my car. Very poor service. If they don't call me back about fixing my car than I will just have to see them in court cause this will not be the end result of this situation.

January 11, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We deeply regret that you experienced an issue with your vehicle following your recent visit. We have since worked with the Nissan District Manager to obtain approval to complete the necessary repairs, which did not fall under the standard warranty. As always, it is our desire to provide the best possible service to our customers and hope that we have been able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Thank You Chip!

by from Savannah, Ga |

Just purchased a 2013 Juke from Chip Blocker at Nissan of Savannah! He was extremely professional and this was by far the best experience I've ever had buying a new car. I love my new car!!!

December 10, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with Chip. Welcome to the Vaden Family!