Fairway Mazda Lincoln

Used 888-212-0355 Used 888-212-0355
Service 888-212-7775 Service 888-212-7775

Great staff, very helpful

by from Savannah, GA |

I purchased a 2014 Mazda3 S Grand Touring, with help primarily from Johnnie Payne. After researching the vehicle prior to going to the dealership, I had a pretty good idea of what I really wanted, but understood the best options I had for my budget. Mr. Payne was absolutely perfect as a salesman, giving me honest advice, as well as looking out for my best interest and getting me the best deal on my vehicle. He did not rush me, and allowed me plenty of time to make my decision. He was very knowledgable, and showed me multiple vehicles to help with my decision. In the end, I was able to afford the car that I absolutely wanted, with the best deal I could ask for (short of the car being free.) The rest of the staff (specifically Osha Berry and Scott Hillery) was also kind, patient, and very helpful and insightful in supporting my decision. I thank the staff for a great buying experience.

First6-month service for a new car.

by from Savannah, Ga. |

This was my first 6-month service after purchasing my Mazda 5 (basic oil change and tire rotation). No complaints with the servicing but I had an appointment for the service and was told it would take an hour but I was getting anxious after close to 2 1/2 hours. I can understand a little longer but I had made a schedule around the alotted time. I would have been glad to reschedule had I known. By the way, I love my Mazda 5!

April 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Good Service

by from Savannah, GA |

Tire ruined by a road hazard. New set needed, price was lower than comps I went in with.

Great Service

by from Hinesville, Ga |

Did great. Staff is always courteous and helpful. They always strive to satisfy. Having a loaner available was a great plus.

April 8, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, Rodney. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Private Citiizen

by from Savannah, Georgia |

We have a 2016 CX5 and so far so good. We have had it serviced once and the last time was for the fuel filler pipe recall. I have waited both times and service was done as promptly as I could have expected. I brought a book, had a cup of coffee and a piece of candy. Not a badly spent hour. John Evans

Ms. Sansare

by from Tipton, In |

they care about you and try to make sure your needs are met first and formost.

Great Customer Service. Professional dealership!

by from Savannah, Georgia |

Kye is absolutely the best customer service representative! I have purchased multiple vehicles from Fairway, and it's predecessor, since 1975. In fact, I purchased another one the day I had my service. Phil Hagan has dealt with me since 2002! He is the best also. Thank you for your prompt and extremely courteous service. Lynnette

March 30, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Great experience

by from Bluffton ,SC |

Best sales experience I have had. Bought my 5th vehicle because of sales and service.

Over-all evaluation

by from hilton head island, south carolina |

It was a Mazda3. I would have preferred to have purchased the 5 door but did not have adequate funds as I prefer not to have payments. I am only mentioning this in event there is a "steal of a deal" on one in the future. Johnnie and the other man whose name I do not remember were very helpful in every way including price and trade-in value. It was a very good experience. The service was wonderful and prompt. When I took my daughter's Mazda for an oil change, the young lady who worked in the office of payment for services was extremely knowledgeable and made me feel as though never to worry if I had any problems they would be addressed. That was astounding to me. Thank you.

Excellent service great facilities

by from Savannah,Ga |

very good and timely it was and excellent experience from beginning to end

March 20, 2016

Thanks, Ervin! We're happy to help however possible. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.