Fairway Mazda Lincoln

Used 888-212-0355
Service 888-212-7775

Great staff, very helpful

by from Savannah, GA |

I purchased a 2014 Mazda3 S Grand Touring, with help primarily from Johnnie Payne. After researching the vehicle prior to going to the dealership, I had a pretty good idea of what I really wanted, but understood the best options I had for my budget. Mr. Payne was absolutely perfect as a salesman, giving me honest advice, as well as looking out for my best interest and getting me the best deal on my vehicle. He did not rush me, and allowed me plenty of time to make my decision. He was very knowledgable, and showed me multiple vehicles to help with my decision. In the end, I was able to afford the car that I absolutely wanted, with the best deal I could ask for (short of the car being free.) The rest of the staff (specifically Osha Berry and Scott Hillery) was also kind, patient, and very helpful and insightful in supporting my decision. I thank the staff for a great buying experience.

Good people to deal with!

by from Summerville,S.C. |

Everyone that we talked to and dealt with were knowledgable and helpful in every way. We had a good salesman in Mike and the finance manager was really polite and efficient with his assistance and advice on the payments and interest rates. Hopefully we don't need a car for a long time, but when we do we will certainly give Fairway a chance at our business. Overall a great choice and experience.

GREAT SERVICE

by from SAANNAH, GA |

PURCHASED A 2015 MAZDA CX9. THIS IS THE 4TH VEHICLE I HAVE PURCHASED FROM FAIRWAY. MIKE FLYNN HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT TO DEAL WITH. EVERYONE AT THE DEALERSHIP WAS PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL

Great buying experience

by from Savannah, Ga |

We had just experienced a severe mechanical failure with one of our vehicles. Although repairable we would have wound up with much more in the car than it would ever be worth. Several of our close friends had recently dealt with Fairway and were very satisfied with their experience. We met with Mike Flynn and Osha Berry, explained our situation, and in short order left with a much newer vehicle. They went out of their way to accommodate us in spite of our situation. We are totally satisfied and will continue to do business there in the future.

Great service

by from Richmond Hill, GA |

The dealership is currently undergoing renovation and the service department is temporarily located in a trailer.

Wonderful service

by from Savannah, GA |

Both were very friendly, professional, and helpful.

The BEST!

by from Savannah, GA |

The agent, Mike Arias was great and the whole experience was terrific. I am not usually a fan of the car-buying experience but this was painless, easy and so rewarding. Thanks.

Great service good customer service

by from Savannah ,Georgia |

Alway helpful. Does a good job. And my car is washed before they give it back

great buying experience and serivce at Fairway

by from Orange Park, FL |

Always a pleasure to bring my Mazda CX 5 to fairway. My vehicle is always returned in a timely manner and washed and so clean. A great staff to deal with at Fairway, Dave the service manager is so friendly and his ASM Priscilla was very efficient and pleasant to deal with.

Job well done

by from Rincon, Ga |

I felt the service was good,when they updated the GPS.The only problem I had was we had to call to see if the software was there.It was Tuesday when my wife call and the gentlemen told my wife that the USB to upload was there Monday. I felt that we should have been notified as soon as possible.

Great Service Center

by from Savannah,Ga |

Quick Service and the staff was very nice and knowledgeable