Savannah Hyundai

(4.4) 5.0 7 Reviews

7011 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31416

Love my 2012 Accent and Savannah Hyundai

by from Savannah, GA |

I am right now sitting in Savannah Hyundai's waiting room enjoying free WiFi, drinking complimentary coffee, and watching TV. It's cozy and clean, and the Service Manager was professional and polite. My 2012 Hyundai gets fantastic gas mileage, as good as a friend's hybrid which cost twice as much to buy! I couldn't be happier with this car, and the team at Savannah Hyundai. One thing that really impressed me was how highly the staff spoke about their management.

VERY slow service department, lied on price!

by from Savannah GA |

After having an appointment for a week, and they knew I would be waiting, and it still took more than three hours for an oil change and tire rotation. Then they told me they could get me a discount for my extended wait time and then came back with another apology that they couldn't actually get me that discount and I ended up paying the price on the already printed invoice. Completely unacceptable. If you would like the opportunity to earn my business again you can contact me with your offer, otherwise I will be taking to social media and telling anyone that I can get to listed that they need to stay away from Savannah Hyundai at all costs - it's not worth the price and certainly not worth the time.

I bought a Chysler 200

by from Savannah Ga |

Overall experience was the absolutely best car buying experience i have ever had.Scott and Shawn really went above and beyond to insure that everything went well.I never see a need to buy a vehicle from anyone but these guys.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Kennesaw, ga |

I just bought a 2015 Hyundai elantra limited fully loaded and I love it! The general manager Jay was amazing! I told him my goals to lower my payment get out of my negative equity I have an awesome car. Everything I asked for I got no hagglinog no back and forth! I live in Atlanta and the best part is my car was delivered to me! Thank you so much for everything you did I am so happy! I just referred a friend that is going to call next week!

new car

by from savannah ga |

we bought are new car back in oct we are very pleased they took very good care of us there not push just very helpful on geting u in your car we very very happy we love are alantra its a great car thanks again jeff and jen merica

awesome service

by from savannah ga |

The sales person answered all my questions and was very helpful my wife had done lots of research and the guy guided us thru with expertise

went in for maintenance

by from savannah, ga |

I recently moved to savannah and I needed basic maintanance on my car. Everyone there was nice and friendly they found some other things I needed and explained to me what could wait and what I needed right then understanding my student budget. I know I will keep going back.