Savannah Hyundai

(5.0) 4 Reviews

7011 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31416

new car

by from savannah ga |

we bought are new car back in oct we are very pleased they took very good care of us there not push just very helpful on geting u in your car we very very happy we love are alantra its a great car thanks again jeff and jen merica

awesome service

by from savannah ga |

The sales person answered all my questions and was very helpful my wife had done lots of research and the guy guided us thru with expertise

went in for maintenance

by from savannah, ga |

I recently moved to savannah and I needed basic maintanance on my car. Everyone there was nice and friendly they found some other things I needed and explained to me what could wait and what I needed right then understanding my student budget. I know I will keep going back.

Love my 2012 Accent and Savannah Hyundai

by from Savannah, GA |

I am right now sitting in Savannah Hyundai's waiting room enjoying free WiFi, drinking complimentary coffee, and watching TV. It's cozy and clean, and the Service Manager was professional and polite. My 2012 Hyundai gets fantastic gas mileage, as good as a friend's hybrid which cost twice as much to buy! I couldn't be happier with this car, and the team at Savannah Hyundai. One thing that really impressed me was how highly the staff spoke about their management.