Lockhart Preferred Pre-Owned

Lockhart Preferred Pre-Owned

5550 N Keystone Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46220

New 888-421-6871
Used 888-453-5049

Reputable name, guaranteed quality!

by from Franklin, IN |

When you look for a dealership, look for one with an outstanding reputation. Lockhart is that dealership. Quality certified pre-owned vehicles are treated as important as new cars! I will tell others of their quality.

Poorest Customer Service I've Ever Had

by from Chicago, IL |

I sold cars and was finance manager at a Chevy dealer for almost 10 years and I was floored at the complete lack of concern for a sure buyer with cash in hand. I was inquiring about a Chevrolet Corvette and was ready to buy the vehicle over the phone. I placed a call and spoke with a guy named Justin. He didn't know off hand if the vehicle was available so he took my name and number to call me back. He called back shortly after to say that it was in fact available. I said great, I would like to purchase the vehicle. He told me that he would need to have his manager call me to finish the rest of the transaction because he could not do this. I worked at a Chevrolet Dealer in sales and finance for 9 and 1/2 years and found it suprizing that he didn't want to just take a deposit or just put me on hold for his manager to take care of this right away. I said that would be fine. I waited for five hours during the day for a call back and never received one, so I called again. I asked to speak with a manager. They directed me to Chuck Conkel. I spoke to Chuck who told me that the vehicle was just heading out of the garage door for a test drive. I said that I was waiting for a call all day from him but he didn't seem to care to much about that being that he probably thought he had a buyer right there. So he told me that if it didn't sell he would give me a call. Again, I believe the professional thing to do would be to call any interested parties back and tell them if it did in fact get sold as well. Either way. No call was made to me for the rest of the night. So, in the morning, a placed a call to Chuck. I got the internet sales rep on the phone who said that the vehicle was actually still available, so I asked to speak with Chuck. When I talked to him, he said that there was a deal written pending financing. He said that he would find out what was going on and call me back in ten minutes. Can i say that I wasn't suprized when i didnt receive a call... I called again on got his voicemail a few hours later to which i said that I probably would have lost my job had i just not called back on two separate occasions a person that was going to buy a Corvette from my dealership. He supposedly is the manager and that is really scary. I would hate to have a service issue after a purchase with this dealer considering how it was made impossible to give them my money to buy a car. These guys mush be too busy making the big bucks to take care of customers.

great Dealership with the greatest salesmen

by from Sheridan, IN |

The salesmen are great and not pushy made my car buying a joy , I WILL work with them again and the sales manager was great also - I have already told my Family and Friends about this Dealership

Great Experience

by from Fishers, IN |

Whenever the time comes to purchase a vehicle, Lockhart is the first stop. I've been dealing with this group for years and will continue to do so. Very friendly staff and felt no pressure to purchase a car. I highly recommend this to any potential car buyers out there.

Helpful, fast and friendly service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The staff was friendly, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I will go back to them when our other vehicle needs to be replaced.

Great Service and Quality Vehicles

by from Patterson, GA |

I drove a 1988 Chevorlet Silverado since I was sixteen in high school til I graduated college in 2003. I started working immediately after graduation, but my truck started having problems and it was time for me to get a new one. Told the guys at Lockhart Cadillac what I was looking for in a new truck and was offered several trucks before we found the right one. But the guys kept working with me and searching for the truck that suited me. So I ended up buying a 2003 Silverado 2500HD in 2004 and still depend on it today 9 years later and runs like the day I bought it. I was unfamiliar with fixing these newer model trucks, but if I had any questions about my new truck, I called the shop and they were able to tell me exactly what was wrong and how to fix it. When I get ready to upgrade to a new vehicle, I'm going back to Lockhart Cadillac to find another one to last me ten to fiffteen years.

Awesome Dealership!

by from Westfield, IN |

I have visited several of the Lockhart locations over the past years, and yet another fantastic experience is in the books. I started with my first purchase from them back in 2003, and have never visited another dealership since. From purchasing cars to accommodate my growing family, to oil changes and repairs, they do it right and with respect. Even when there was an occasional misunderstanding, they bent over backwards to make it right. We are in the process of trading in two cars and need more room for the family....and they have given us sound advice and haven't tried to over-sell us. +1 for Lockhart Cadillac!

excellent 5 stars in my book

by from indianapolis In. |

great sales people, finance dept. and service dept. I have used all of them and they are tops. in every field!

Salesman, Mario, was the best one I've ever had.

by from Indianapolis,Indiana |

I have purchased a lot of cars in my time and have never had such a great car buying experience as I did with the folks at Lockhart Pre-Owned cars. My salesman, Mario, has been with them for 21 yrs. He is the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He was very accommodating and made sure I knew everything about the used SUV I was looking at. We spent time reviewing the Car Fax. I was also introduced to the GM, owner , both sales managers and the service mgr. I will be buying my next used car there as they are all about making the customer happy first. Please ask for Mario at Lockhart Pre-Owned in Indianapolis,Indiana if you're looking at a used vehicle. 317-253-1551. Sincerely. Sally

vehicle purchase

by from Carmel, IN |

Had an awesome experience at this dealer. They were very interested in what I wanted, not just what they wanted to show me. We found a car I would love to drive and they fit it nicely in my budget. I will buy from them again!