Dan Vaden Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-418-5233

Home of the Vaden Extra Mile Guarantee

My new 2014 Chevy Sonic.

by from Savannah, Georgia |

I walked into Vaden Chevrolet yesterday afternoon and drove home in my new 2014 Chevy Sonic. He asked me what I was looking for and found several options within minutes. He was very informative of each vehicle we looked at and during the test drive we both knew that the Sonic was the car for me. He was very attentive to my needs and did not try to push a car on me that did not meet my ideas. He answered every question I had thoroughly and in a manner that I would understand. I am now a 3-time Vaden vehicle owner since 2001 which by itself is a true testament to how much I value Vaden as my repeat car dealership to go to. I would highly recommend Vaden dealerships to be the 'go to dealership'. They even let me keep the big red bow we put on the car. I would recommend that anyone who is looking for a new vehicle to give Vaden your attention.

Terrible Service

by from Richmond Hill, GA |

This is the worst car dealership my fiancÚ and I have ever bought from. Throughout the buying process the staff was friendly and helpful. We ended up buying a used 2013 Tacoma for a pretty good deal. However, the price included some body work for the truck including a lift, window tint and paint touch up. after MULTIPLE trips back and forth to the dealership the lift and touch up paint were finally completed however we were told to come back in a week for the window tint. Today we brought the truck in for the tint and dropped off the vehicle at 10 am. We were told the shop would call us when it was ready which would be around noon. At 3 pm we decided to stop by since no one had called us only to find that the truck had been ready for hours. No one had called to let us know. When we picked the truck up the tint was NOT what we had agreed upon. We now have to schedule ANOTHER appointment to fix the tint. The management of this dealership in completely lacking and unprofessional. The staff Is lazy and only cares about making the sale. DO NOT buy from this dealership!!!!!

April 8, 2015

We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your experience at our dealership , we do sincerely apologize and thank you for your feedback.

You won't be disappointed!

by from Savannah, GA |

I made a deal on a 2007 Tahoe LTZ that was located in Brunswick and was out on loaner. It so happened the guy driving it did not want to give it up! It also happened that an almost identical 2008 Tahoe LTZ was traded in while I was waiting that was listed $4000 more than my deal on the 07. Did Dan Vaden try to jack me around for the extra 4 grand? Absolutely! NOT! They honored my deal at the same price and judging by the pictures I got a better deal as the 08 did not have a dent or torn leather that the 07 had. On delivery, the truck was more than I could have wished for! Pristine condition, exceptionally clean, everything feature working like a new car. The sales person I dealt with I should name as she made the experience so pleasant and laid back, so Ashley Mankowski you are an asset and a tribute to the business that Mr. Vaden built and I will certainly recommend you and Dan Vaden Chevrolet Cadillac to everyone I know! Thank You

March 17, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback and the kind words about Ashley. We are so glad that we could exceed your expectations and look forward to working with you in the future. Welcome to the Vaden family!

Another disappointed customer

by from Georgia |

Recently went to buy a car here. Was looking to buy same day. I was told I could not test drive the used car I was interested in. I brushed that big mistake off. So I asked for them to find me a different car and contact me with what they find. It's been two weeks. Not a word from them. Complete disappointment.

March 17, 2015

We are sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with our dealership. We would like to thank you for your feedback as it helps us to improve our process.

Internet No Deal

by from Alma, GA |

I was shopping for a new car. I found a possible vehicle at this dealership. After researching I found the options listed to be inaccurate and the price for a used car with 75,000 miles was 1,000 less than the original sticker price. I contacted the dealer to notify them and was treated very rudely and then hung up on, even though I maintained a calm and polite tone. I consider them dishonest and untrustworthy. I purchased the car I wanted at a different dealership through cars.com and had a nice experience.

Above and Beyond Service

by from savannah, ga |

I was having my original tires replaced with special rims. After finding the needed lug nuts at another dealer, a special lug wrench was required to install the new ones because of the size of the well . One was special made. What a wonderful Christmas gift to be given such great service. Thanks to Johnnie Shrimplin and Dave the service guy.

January 11, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the service that was provided to you. We look forward to many more years of giving you our best!

Excellent service.

by from savannah, Ga |

Very good person and excellent salesmen. When or if I decide to purchase a new car I hope Joe is there to sale it to me .

December 31, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Benjamin! We appreciate your business and would be glad to help you get into a new vehicle whenever you are ready!

Great Service

by from Hilton Head, SC |

Not only great people and service. They even had in stock some parts I needed for my daughter's 2004 Pontiac. The parts dept. was very helpful in helping me find the parts I needed.

November 29, 2013

Thanks so much for providing us with such a great review, Fredy! We are glad that we were able to assist you in obtaining the parts that you need and we look forward to assisting with other vehicle needs in the future. Thanks for being a part of the Vaden Family!

Great experience

by from Savannah, Ga |

This is the second car that I have purchased from Dan Vaden. The experience was enjoyable and I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends. Carl Seale is a great sales Rep.

November 25, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a glowing review! We are glad that you are a part of the Vaden Family and look forward to assisting you with many more vehicle purchases in the future!

Outsanding Experience!!

by from charleston SC |

First time ever buying a new car. I purchased a 2014 Camaro SS w/1LE package. I was a little nervous at first but the professionalism and friendliness from the VADEN staff was awesome and I soon found my self enjoying the test drive and signing of my new car. I will most definitely recommend Dan Vaden Chevrolet to all my friends and family.

September 4, 2013

Thanks so much for your great review! We are glad to know that we were able to help you buy your first new vehicle and a 2014 Camaro SS is a great choice! Our staff is here to support you in every way possible going forward. Welcome to the Vaden Family!

Nothing But the Best

by from Savannah, Ga |

If all car salesmen was like Carl Seale car buying would be always easy and a snap. The old saying you can't trust a car salesman, hogwash that's not the case anymore when you have Carl. Thanks Carl for all you done during my sale. Dan Vaden Chevrolet does what they say. I found them to be true to their word. They talk the talk and walk the walk. I will be back.

August 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words about Carl. He is a great asset to our company and we will let him know how much you appreciated him. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.