Dan Vaden Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-418-5233 Service 888-418-5233

Home of the Vaden Extra Mile Guarantee

Mr. Paul Jackson

by from Savannah, GA |

Everything was great. The salesman Scott went above and beyond the call of duty.

May 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy that Scott went so great lengths for you and made your experience enjoyable. Welcome to the Vaden Family and we look forward to seeing you in our service department in the future.

Great Place and People-They go the extra mile!!

by from Savannah Georgia |

I was looking for a new truck found one in Greensboro Ga, didn't want to drive that far, so I stopped in at Dan Vaden and they even made me a better deal. Thanks to Adam Williams (Salesman) and Trey one of the Managers. Thanks I'll definitely shop with Dan Vaden of Savannah again.

Willia Dukes

by from Savannah, Ga |

good experience the sales rep was very helpful with helping me choose the right car for the next chapter in my life.

December 24, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations during your visit with us. Welcome to the family and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Dan Vaden Chevy purchase

by from Savannah, Georgia |

I write this testimonial letter of my own accord based on the service and price I got on 2015 Impala, which I recently purchased at Dan Vaden Chevrolet. I got a very good deal and received patient assistance without pressure. I would like to highlight the following points, regarding my car buying experience: The car buying process was enjoyable, without the high pressure that I received at other dealerships. The dealership had a large selection of vehicles and sales personnel clearly articulated pros and cons of each vehicle I had selected. My Salesman, Carl Seale was very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly, and diligently worked as my advocate to get me a good deal. The dealership was efficient and prompt, executing the sale quickly and professionally. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a late model quality vehicle.

December 31, 2015

Excellent Salesman

by from Woodstock, GA |

We went through a lot of hassle at several local dealerships. Then we went to Dan Vaden Chevrolet and were just blown away by their salesman Scott Moore. His knowledge & attitude were just superior to all the other average salesmen we dealt with. We love our new Chevy & would highly recommend Scott & the rest of his team at Dan Vaden.

December 28, 2015

I bought a new car.

by from Savannah, Georgia |

I got a great deal. Jonathan really made sure that all my needs were met.

Good deal on a new car

by from Savannah,GA |

I was very pleased with the service I got while I was looking for my car. Jonathan was very helpful with giving me information and was not pushy. I thought it was going to be stressful but he made sure I was going at my pace while making a car purchase. He gave me a good deal on my Tahoe and I'm going to send anyone I know looking for a car to him.

Janet Reilley

by from Pooler, GA |

Jonathan was not only a great salesperson but treated me and my family with care as a friend would. He listened to our needs and did everything he could to make sure we got exactly what we needed. I will send anyone I know who is looking for a car to Jonathan. Thank you again!

November 27, 2015

GREAT SERVICE AND CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE.

by from Savannah, Ga |

Just recently purchased a car from salesman Joe Amaral. This was the best experience I've had when buying a car! He helped me out so much, found the car I wanted, and always kept me up to date with what's going on. Treated me like a valued customer! Also want to mention a service advisor, Ashley Mankowski. She took great care of me while my vehicle was getting worked on. I could see she was very busy but still kept me up to date on my vehicle, she was very caring! Very pleased with dealership.

Awesome place

by from savannah, georgia |

The service from everyone, especially from Joe Ameral, was exellent.

November 13, 2015