Dan Vaden Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-418-5233

Home of the Vaden Extra Mile Guarantee

Outsanding Experience!!

by from charleston SC |

First time ever buying a new car. I purchased a 2014 Camaro SS w/1LE package. I was a little nervous at first but the professionalism and friendliness from the VADEN staff was awesome and I soon found my self enjoying the test drive and signing of my new car. I will most definitely recommend Dan Vaden Chevrolet to all my friends and family.

September 4, 2013

Thanks so much for your great review! We are glad to know that we were able to help you buy your first new vehicle and a 2014 Camaro SS is a great choice! Our staff is here to support you in every way possible going forward. Welcome to the Vaden Family!

Internet No Deal

by from Alma, GA |

I was shopping for a new car. I found a possible vehicle at this dealership. After researching I found the options listed to be inaccurate and the price for a used car with 75,000 miles was 1,000 less than the original sticker price. I contacted the dealer to notify them and was treated very rudely and then hung up on, even though I maintained a calm and polite tone. I consider them dishonest and untrustworthy. I purchased the car I wanted at a different dealership through cars.com and had a nice experience.

Above and Beyond Service

by from savannah, ga |

I was having my original tires replaced with special rims. After finding the needed lug nuts at another dealer, a special lug wrench was required to install the new ones because of the size of the well . One was special made. What a wonderful Christmas gift to be given such great service. Thanks to Johnnie Shrimplin and Dave the service guy.

January 11, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the service that was provided to you. We look forward to many more years of giving you our best!

Excellent service.

by from savannah, Ga |

Very good person and excellent salesmen. When or if I decide to purchase a new car I hope Joe is there to sale it to me .

December 31, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Benjamin! We appreciate your business and would be glad to help you get into a new vehicle whenever you are ready!

Great Service

by from Hilton Head, SC |

Not only great people and service. They even had in stock some parts I needed for my daughter's 2004 Pontiac. The parts dept. was very helpful in helping me find the parts I needed.

November 29, 2013

Thanks so much for providing us with such a great review, Fredy! We are glad that we were able to assist you in obtaining the parts that you need and we look forward to assisting with other vehicle needs in the future. Thanks for being a part of the Vaden Family!

Great experience

by from Savannah, Ga |

This is the second car that I have purchased from Dan Vaden. The experience was enjoyable and I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends. Carl Seale is a great sales Rep.

November 25, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a glowing review! We are glad that you are a part of the Vaden Family and look forward to assisting you with many more vehicle purchases in the future!

Nothing But the Best

by from Savannah, Ga |

If all car salesmen was like Carl Seale car buying would be always easy and a snap. The old saying you can't trust a car salesman, hogwash that's not the case anymore when you have Carl. Thanks Carl for all you done during my sale. Dan Vaden Chevrolet does what they say. I found them to be true to their word. They talk the talk and walk the walk. I will be back.

August 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words about Carl. He is a great asset to our company and we will let him know how much you appreciated him. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Pleased

by from Glennville, GA |

Very friendly, knowledgable, patient staff. Pleasurable experience

July 29, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we are glad to see that we did not fail in our mission. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future.

by from Savannah, Ga. |

Jonathan Okyne was my sales rep. very nice and courteous young man. Went on test drive with him, he explained to me all the bells and whistles on the truck. He then got approval from Chad Scribner for me to take the truck home to show my wife. Also met briefly with Chad and he worked up the price of the truck before I took it home. Very pleasant experience with both gentlemen. The next day after I had purchased the truck, Johnny helped me set up Bluetooth for my cell phone as well as the OnStar service. And since that day, Johnny has called me to see if everything was OK and how I liked my new truck. Very thorough job by everyone.

July 29, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that we could exceed your expectations and that Johnny took such good care of you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Car Service

by from Savannah, GA |

I had an oil change and brake check. The service was excellent and the wait time was excellent.

June 29, 2013

DeloresP, Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that we could provide you with excellent service and look forward to working with you in the future.

Vaden Sales team

by from Savannah GA |

Rufus Arkwright did a great job finding our company the vehicles we needed and made the trade-in and sales process simple and hassle free. Thanks for a great experience.

June 8, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that we could exceed your expectations. Welcome to the Vaden Family and we look forward to working with you in the future.