Savannah Volkswagen

50 Eisenhower Dr, Savannah, GA 31406

Used 912-596-6432

Andre was great!!

by from Brunswick, GA |

My wife and I went in to get her Jetta serviced and we met Andre who helped us look at a 2015 Jetta. He was a great guy and very knowledgeable. He was a joy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new car. Al the staff was great and made our time there pleasant and relaxed. We ended up getting a new 2015 Jetta. We are happy with the car and we were happy with the whole experience. I would return to Vaden VW for another purchase and I would absolutely want Andre to help us. Thanks to everyone there!

May 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy that Andre went to such great lengths for you and your wife and made your experience enjoyable. Welcome to the Vaden Family and we look forward to seeing you in our service department in the future.

Who knew car buying could be fun??

by from Savannah, GA |

Honestly, going to get a new car is something I dread as much as trips to the DMV. I imagine there will be a lot of haggling, pushy sales people breathing down my neck and making me feel uncomfortable. Yet, something about my car buying experience at Vaden was completely different. I really did have a good time! Ric and the rest of the guys were great to deal with, they gave me a good deal and completely took care of the whole process. I was in and out in 2.5 hours- leaving with a new convertible! Plus, today, Ric came all the way to my office ( 45 min away!) picked up my car and took it back to the dealership to be detailed, saving me the trip! He then spent 45 minutes with me going over every feature. I would definitely recommended this dealership to anyone who hates buying cars as much as me. They totally make it painless and actually enjoyable, the only thing that would make it more amazing is if the cars were free!!!

April 8, 2015

Kathleen we are glad to hear you had a good time during your car buying experience. Hope you are enjoying your new convertible. We greatly appreciate your business and feedback. Welcome to the Vaden Family !

Excellent customer service, great experience

by from Savannah, Ga |

I felt like part of the family from the moment I walked through the door. They did everything they could to ensure I was pleased and comfortable with my experience. Their kindness was remarkable, and I very much look forward to doing business with them again in the future!

March 25, 2015

CD glad to hear that you felt like part of the Vaden family the moment you walked in the door. We are happy to hear the sales staff took great care of you while at the dealership during your car buying experience. Thank you for your business and feedback. Welcome to the Vaden family.

Fantastic experience

by from Savannah, GA |

I purchased a 2015 VW Jetta from Vaden Volkswagen this past weekend. I had a fantastic experience with everyone that I interacted with that day. Andre the Sales Associate who helped me was very pleasant, attentive, patient, and answered every question that I had with a smile on his face. He even noticed that my 8 and 6 year old were getting hungry and took it upon himself to order them a pizza for lunch while we finish the paperwork. The place was clean, and organized. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

March 18, 2015

Ahmed Elkassas so glad your car buying experience was fantastic and that Andre took great care of you and your children while getting all the paperwork completed. We look forward to seeing you at our service department .Welcome to the Vaden family.

These Guys are FANTASTIC!!!

by from Savannah, Georgia |

I was wanting a new Volkswagen, but my schedule is super crazy, these guys and gals rocked it out for me and made this process easy, I got a car I love at a price I can afford. Thank you Paul, Tim, Robin, Jeff and Andre.....what an amazing team y'all are!!!!

March 17, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad that our staff treated you so well and that we got you in a car you love. Welcome to the Vaden Family.

Woohoo! As good as it gets!

by from Savannah, GA |

For the past seven years I have been a Vaden VW customer. I have just leased my third car a 2015 Jetta SE. Michael Eder was my Sales Consultant and between him and his manager they got me a good deal. Michael was very pleasant to deal with. He wanted to make sure that I got just what I wanted. My other two cars were Eos hard top convertibles, I loved those cars a lot, I feel like Lehman Yaughn Service Consultant is part of my family. I had a few problems with the roofs leaking,he was always so nice and reassuring. They did solve the problem. I would have loved to have leased another Eos,but I just wanted a lower car payment. Every one I have come into contact with have been very nice. If you are looking for a good deal, check with Vaden VW.

March 18, 2015

Betty we want to thank you for being part of the Vaden family for the past seven years, Hope you are enjoying your 2015 Jetta. Please contact us if you have any further trouble with the roof. We do greatly appreciate your business and feedback.

Bought a 2014 Beetle 2.0 RL convertible.

by from Richmond Hill, Ga |

Come to Vaden to buy your car. Andre welcomed me at the door and made me feel right at home.Very professional, answered all my questions.and seemed to really enjoy being a salesman. Chad and Tim made financing easy and again answered all my questions.(and there were many) Lamont showed me around the facility and introduced me to the service department and was very helpful. All in all it was a great,great experience!

March 18, 2015

Mary ,Happy to hear you car buying experience was Great. We look forward to seeing you at our service department. We greatly appreciate your business and Welcome you to the Vaden Family.

Buying my first real adult car was great

by from Savannah, GA |

This was my first time buying a car from a dealer, and of all the ones I visited, Vaden Volkswagon was the most professional, friendly, and easy to work with. I had a TON of questions, and my dealer, Andre, and everyone else were very good about answering them. The dealership is moderately sized and well organized, and it's easy to find what you're looking for.

March 18, 2015

Fergy glad to hear your first car buying experience was Professional and Friendly. Great Job to Andre for answering all the questions. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome you to the Vaden Family.

2014 Volkswagen Jetta

by from Early Branch, SC |

I had awesome experience a Vaden Volkswagen. Scott and Marcus REALLY REALLY REALLY helped me out. When I thought it was impossible and I didn't think it was going to be they made it possible and made it happened. When I got here I told him what happened and what was going and they got right on it. Today I'm walking out of Vaden with a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm to excited!!!!!!!! Scott and Marcus are the best!!!!!!! Come check them out!!!!!!!

September 2, 2014

Di'Johna, thanks for the review and the great recommendation! We're glad that our team was able to exceed your expectations and get you into your new Jetta! Enjoy your ride and welcome to the Vaden Family!

2012 Silver Ford Fusion

by from Ellabell, Ga. |

We want to thank the people with the help they gave us in trading in our vehicle. We really thought that we would be stuck without a vehicle, BUT we ended up with a very nice car and cheaper payments.

September 2, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience, Gerry! We're glad that our team was able to help you get into your new-to-you Fusion. Welcome to the Vaden Volkswagen Family!