Vaden Volkswagen/Signature

50 Eisenhower Dr, Savannah, GA 31406

New 877-375-3061
Used 877-365-8014
Service 888-421-7107

We'll go the extra mile for you!

Long time customer

by from Savannah, GA |

I am purchasing my seventh vehicle from Vaden Volkswagen this morning. It is needless to say that I am very familar with this dealership and I have nothing to say but positive things. Jon Davis has been my salesman (and a great one at that)every time going back five years to the Jetta I bought back in 2007. That Jetta now belongs to my daughter. My wife drives a Passat. And I am about to take home this beautiful black on black CC. Service team is outstanding. Sales team knows me by first name. Highly recommend Vaden VW

October 22, 2012

James, We greatly appreciate your longtime loyalty. Christy asked me to tell you that she is sorry that she missed you (and your puppy) the other day and that, yes, the stain did come out :) Take Care, Tim

2008 Honda Accord

by from savannah ga |

great service i will recommend all of my friends and family

February 26, 2014

Ryan, thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We look forward to serving you, your friends and family in the years to come!

I bought a Dodge Avenger

by from Savanna,Ga |

McKinley did a great job and I love my new car!! He went above and beyond to help me!!

February 23, 2014

Thanks for your kind words about McKinley, Jose! He is indeed one of our best and we are glad that he was able to get you into that Avenger! Welcome to the Vaden Family!

my new 2007 dodge charger

by from Savannah, GA |

I needed a car and this car dealership helped me when no one would thank you. Temidayo Ajaka was so helpful. please go see him he will help you too!

February 19, 2014

Thanks so much for your positive review, Kim! We are glad to hear that you had a great buying experience with Temidayo. We welcome you to the Vaden Family!

Toyota Yaris

by from Savannah,Ga |

I worked with Mr. Rawls, He was great he SADI YES WHEN OTHER SAID NO.

January 29, 2014

It's always great to here "Yes!" and we are glad that we were able to be the ones to do it! Thanks for letting us know about your experience and Welcome to the Vaden Family!

2010 Nissan Maxiuma

by from Savannah,ga |

I purchased my 2010 Nissan in the beginning of December 2013. the buying process was extremly smooth. my sales person McKinley Sartin was amazing in helping me choosing and purchasing the vehical. I would highly recommand Vadan volkswagan to anyone who is searching for a used automobile!

January 22, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience with us! McKinley is one of our prized team members, so we are glad that he took great care of you. Thanks for the recommendation and welcome to the Vaden Family!

2011 VW JETTA

by from SAVANNAH GA |

TEM AJAKA WAS OUTSTANDING!! I LOVED THE WAY HE TOOK CARE OF ME TO THE FULLEST. I LOVE MY CAR..AND WOULD DEFINITELY SEND SOOOOOOO MANY CUSTOMERS HIS WAY THAT I MAY POSSIBLE CAN. SCOTT DOWNER STEPPED IN AND COMPLETED THE SALE AND WAS SOOOOO NICE AND HELPFUL!! THE TWO OF THEM MAKES AN AWESOME TEAM!! BY THE WAY...DID I SAY I LOOOOVE MY CAR ")

January 20, 2014

Tarnya, we are so happy to hear that not only do you love your vehicle, but you were pleased with your purchasing experience as well! Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!. We are glad to have you as a part of the Vaden Family and look forward to serving you in the future!

Sexy Scion XD

by from Beautiful Savannah GA |

I have been shoping for cars for weeks and had no good luck until I visisted Vaden which was recommeded by my co-worker. I had Mckinley and Scott went above and beyond to get the car I needed and took the time to explain questions that I have since I didnt know what am doing as a first time buyer. I had an awesome experience and I will definatly recommend anyone who want someone who sincerely cares to give customer service please visit Mckinley and Scott at Vaden Volkswagen.

December 14, 2013

Thanks so much for your glowing review Helen! We love to hear that our staff is going the extra mile to help customers feel comfortable with the car-buying process! Welcome to the Vaden Family and enjoy your Sexy Scion!

the great experience

by from Savannah, GA |

tem was very helpful in my search for a truck he was enthusiastic about getting me into a truck of my dreams I really thank you tem you were very helpful in my search for a truck if your in the market for a car or truck go to vaden and talk to tem.

December 10, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Codell! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us and that you are happy with your new truck! Welcome to the Vaden Family!

Not for me!

by from Savannah, GA |

Needed a new car. The people at the dealership were nice but I am unimpressed. The buying process took a lot longer than what it should have (Had to sit for about two hours waiting for the finance guy). Had trouble with the paperwork and they would not return numerous calls over a period of a few weeks. Had to talk to multiple people at their main location to get it straightened out. The paperwork was mailed late (more than a month after buying the car) which caused me to pay a fine at the DMV. Also when they "cleaned" the car on delivery they did not get it clean, but managed to scratch the paint!! It looks as though it was rubbed with wet rags but not washed! During the buying process they want you to go onto this website and give them a great rating before you have even finished the buying process, thus their "apparent" high ratings here. I will not go back to Vaden for any cars or service! I have found the Hilton Head Voltswagon to be the complete opposite and was very impressed with their service.

December 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as it helps us to improve our processes. Since you did not have a positive experience, we would love to have the opportunity to clear up any issues that may remain. Please contact our Customer Care Manager, Dot Algie at dot@danvaden.com. Thanks again for your feedback.

Lexus 460L

by from Savannah, GA |

My Husband and I had a few credit issues but Quentin and Scott worked hard to get the best deal for us. I am in love with my new luxury car.

November 22, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words, Lakeya! Glad that we were able to get you into a vehicle that you love. Enjoy your new Lexus and welcome to the Vaden Family!