Critz, Inc.

Service 888-544-6133

"We make it happen"

Exceptional Service

by from Pooler |

The customer service I received from Critz, while having my car serviced was exceptional. Everyone that I dealt with was very professional as well as friendly!! Any concerns that I had when I entered the building, were gone shortly thereafter. Tiffany was amazing!! I have found a new home for my Benz....

E Class 4 year service

by from Jekyll Island, GA |

First class service all the way. Tiffany called and explained what was going on. Loaner was supplied and service finished as promised. Warranty work done as needed.

Critz service experience

by from Savannah GA |

I have been a Critz client for over 10 years. I have purchased 2 cars and always have my servic done at Critz..... They are a pleasure to deal with

5000 Mile Check for 2014 CLA 45AMG

by from Richmond Hill, Georgia |

Quality of Repair is incomplete at this time...parts were ordered to complete service.

Emergency Service on our way to Florida!

by from Toronto |

Our car broke down on I95 South on our Way to Floida. The customer service advisor was able to fit us into their busy service schedule fix our car and get us on our way. He was excellent and provided great service to us!

Critique

by from savannah,ga |

On tire matters at least, service techs should make sure the tires are inflated to the required amounts. Ours were given back to us with more than 8lbs under in the front and near 10 in the rear. This triggered the tire pressure monitor to alert us to the deficiency just the day after we picked up the car from Critz.

Incredibly Attentive

by from Mountain Brook, AL |

It has been a very long time since I have had an impeccable customer service experience...and by far Critz Service team exceeded my very high expectations. From the friendliness to the attention to detail and follow up, I strongly recommend Critz for all your service needs. I will continue to plan my services around my 5 and half hour trips to Savannah!!!!

Review

by from Saint Simons Island, Ga |

Although I didn't purchace my car from Critz I appreciate the fine service it was given-a driver to our destination in Savannah, Robert who organized our service and got it done in a timely manner, and a wash and detail that will last a good while. See you next time. Thanks.

Great Service Dept. Work!!!

by from Savannah, GA |

Took GM car in for recalls and service. Mentioned a couple of odd creaks the car was having. Service diagnosed creaking problem, called GM and with GM's approval did out of warranty repairs for minimal deductable under warranty (5% of repair cost). For most of the car issues the vehicle Warranty had expired. Critz Service Dept. was very proactive about contacting GM directly with issues they felt were not right on the vehicle. Could not be happier with Critz Service Dept. and the outcome. Definitely will stay with this dealership for Service! THANK YOU CRITZ!!!

Peter

by from Rincon, GA |

Our vehicle was fixed in a timely manner and when our car overheated after leaving the dealership, a tow was arranged and a loaner car was brought to us on the side of the road ASAP.

Greg Hanchiin

by from Lorton Virginia |

I had a flat on rt.95 at the Savanna exit. After Mercedes road service put on the spare (whatever tire) I had to try and find a new tire to complete the rest of our journey to Virginia .After stopping at several tire stores and told it would have to be ordered due to the size for a GL450. We were able to locate the Mercedes dealership. The people at Critz Mercedes were great .they saw to the comfort of my wife ,our dog,and myself .the tire was replaced put back on the vehicle and we were back on the road in less than an hour.This took place late on a Friday afternoon and we thought we might be stuck for the night waiting to get this fixed.We truly appreciate the service team at Critz for all they did to make our experience a good one. I would highly recommend Critz's service department .