Vidalia Ford

2607 E 1st St, Vidalia, GA 30474

New 888-442-9764
Used 877-788-8768
Service 877-800-2210

"We Do What We Say.....EVERYDAY!'

Mrs. Altman

by from Vidalia, GA |

I had a recall on my 2011 Crown Vic for the Steering shaft. Plus the light showing low tire pressure would not go off. I took the car in late on a Monday and had it back Tuesday afternoon. Selina Price is who I dealt with in the Service Center and she could not have been more helpful. Thank you

Ford Focus

by from Vidalia, GA |

Had to take my car in for a recall but also for an on-going clutch problem. The service people could not have been more professional. They were true to their word, having my car serviced on time & returned to me (with a complimentary wash) right before closing time! Thanks!

no comment

by from Vidalia, GA |

took longer than expected. i was ignored about 10 min. by service dept. personnel before they told the cashier had my bill.

Great dealership

by from Vidalia, GA |

I love my Ford dealer. My sales person,Alan Ambrose, is tops and I highly recommend him. He stands behind his word even after the sale.

Exceptional Staff and Experience

by from Ft. Stewart, GA |

I found the vehicle I was looking for online with a fair price. After talking to the internet sales department I was confident that my 1.5 hour drive wouldn't be wasted. The staff didn't let me down and it was one of the easiest buying experiences I've had.

Mrs. Laura Garnes

by from Baxley, GA |

I really like the fact that they always wash my vehicle after a repair.

Great services

by from Vidalia, GA |

The service dept were very helpful and treated my needs as if they were theirs. They took the time without giving me the feeling of bothering them to do their job. Keep up the good work

Oil Change

by from Vidalia, GA |

I choose Vidalia Ford b/c the man who changes my oil does a great job. He is always concerned about your truck and the service he does on it. I have had every oil change since 1997 done there. The staff is helpful but it needs to be told to customers that a complimentary truck wash is not one going through an automatic wash so they will not expect it done in a speedy manner. Eventhough The free wash is a nice service!!

Got the Car I wanted

by from Vidalia |

I was shopping for a Mini Cooper and was going to have to drive out of town to find one. Well driving by Vidalia Ford I noticed this pretty red Mini Cooper convertible and stopped by to look at it. I was offered to test drive it and bring it back before closing time and I did. Well this was Friday and I was some what afraid by Monday my car would be gone. So I went back to Vidalia Ford on Saturday and with in about 30 minutes, I was able to drive my new purchased Mini home. Want fast answers to your financing and be able to walk into a dealership and pick out the car you want and not what a salesman wants to put you in, then I highly recommend stopping by Vidalia Ford for your next car purchase.

Vidalia Ford responded to this review

September 10, 2013

J-Luke thank you for the kind words, we are glad you are happy with your purchase and delighted you joined the Vidalia Ford family. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

April Gibbs

by from Vidalia |

I have dealt with their Internet Department over the past few years for multiple transactions. Vidalia Ford's Internet Manager Bryan Sage was very helpful and did everything and more to earn my business. I highly reccomend Vidalia Ford for any purchase and service repair.

Vidalia Ford responded to this review

July 29, 2011

Thank you for choosing Vidalia Ford. Your business is very important to us. Welcome to the Vidalia Ford family. If we can ever be of any assistance, please let us know. At Vidalia Ford, "We do what we say...Everyday!"