4901 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704

New 866-906-2402
Used 866-541-6283
Service 866-740-2071

Straight forward, simple and efficient, the way car buying should be!

by from Florence, Az |

They called me at 12pm on a saturday, by 2pm I was approved. The car i was looking at was fairly priced, and they gave me a low, but decent value for my trade. After two hours driving to their dealership they, welcomed me in and 75mins later I drove away with my new car(WRX STI). Everyone was friendly and honest and this is one of the best dealer experiences Ive had in some time, possibly ever. They didn't place any additional charges, other than doc fee, on the purchase or lock me in a room with a finance person and have them shove additional items down my throat. The facilities are small, and you will not find anything fancy, but who cares if you get what you want and get a fair deal.

Review

by from phx, AZ |

We couldn't get together on value of my trade-in. Everything else was satisfactory and professional.

great job!

by from Tucson,AZ |

I love this place! Knowledgeable courteous salespeople and staff.Always happy to see you. Will buy there again!

best dealer in tucson

by from Tucson, AZ |

Last week, me and my husband decided to purchase our first car. So, Tucson Subaru being very reputed, was our automatic choice for the purpose. Although, this was our first time, we were a little reluctant. But, very soon our reluctance, fear and hesitation evaporated. The salesman, who was attending us, made sure that before making the decision, we have the complete information about each and every aspect of the vehicles. He offered us all the information that he had, and even assisted us in making the decision by undergoing our requirements. But during the entire process, he never deviated from the budget. Before we could make any decision, he even offered us the convenience of test driving the selected vehicles. Thanks Tucson Subaru, we were able to make the best vehicle decision.

Poor After Sales Service

by from Tucson |

Taking back the car several times for same issues as stated on invoice never fixed anything.Check work that was done on your vehicle before taking your vehicle.Will not recommend dealership to anybody.

by from Tucson |

I was really surprised to see how small the lot was! I went to spec out a new 2012 Subaru that will be coming in later this year or next. We had our cars appraised and they were going to give us much less than bottom dollar, to the point that I lost faith in the entire dealership after they showed us what they would take for them. It was quite humorous actually. They were going to give us 1200 for our Tahoe and I just got 7500 from a private sell! If they really wanted to make a sell, they could have at least given us something that didn't make our heads spin!