Ennis Ford

Used 888-295-2976
Service 888-532-0024

Perfect experience

by from Dallas , TX |

I purchased a car from Ennis Ford and let me tell you. In one word "professionalism". I contacted the dealership about my vehicle and spoke with Greg. I explained my situation and expressed my concerns being a first time buyer with pretty good credit. We did the pre qual before I drove in from Dallas, and pretty much had the deal worked out as the internet price was far better than any other dealerships I had been researching for the same vehicle. In all honesty I made my trek to Ennis with a very skeptical but hopeful attitude, but ready to drive home with nothing. It was nothing like I expected. I tested the car, and found myself in Ben the finance managers office still with my poker face on. But it wasn't needed. Everything stayed the same on the terms as I was told before I drove in. Now two months later I couldn't be happier with my new first car.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from College Station, TX |

I was shopping online for a Ford Expedition and found one at Ennis Ford. Jim Brown helped me work out a deal and Ben Juarez got me the financing I needed all quickly and without and hidden costs. The delivered the deal they promised and I could not be happier, I got a great vehicle from a great dealership. I would highly recommend Ennis Ford for your next vehicle purchase.

Wonderful Experience

by from College Station, TX |

I found an Expedition online at Ennis Ford, Ennis, TX. The vehicle was exactly what I was looking for and started working with Jim Brown and Ben Juarez. They were both very helpful and accommodating. Once we arrived at the dealership, everything was exactly as Jim and Ben had promised. Prices were as they had promised, no hidden costs and the vehicle was even better than I had expected. I would highly recommend Ennis Ford for your next vehicle purchase.

My experience at Ennis Ford was great.

by from Dallas ,Texas |

My experience at Ennis Ford was awsome ! They were very fast and curtious . The price for my car was the lowest around. I feel like I got a great deal!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Wylie, TX |

We saw a 2012 Chrysler 200 online at Ennis Ford. We went set up an appointment and to see the car. The car was ready for us to take a test drive-not so at other dealers. The car was clean and drove nicely -versus one dealership where the car smelled like cigarettes. Everything went well. We settled on a price that was reasonable and mirrored what we saw on line versus another company that wanted to add $1500 more than what was said online. Jim Brown provided great service and it was a very enjoyable experience.