Watson Chevrolet

625 W Auto Mall Dr, Tucson, AZ 85705

New 888-309-6606
Used 888-390-9005
Service 866-483-9012

The Right Way, The Watson Way!

My Buying experience at Watson Chevrolet

by from Tucson, Az |

ALLstaff members are very courteous and responsive to your needs. They have a very comfortable waiting area with free cold bottled water in the refrigerator, and free fruit. I also enjoyed some free, fresh baked cookies too! Wow! It was like being in someone's home :) The salesperson was extremely patient with me. He was a great listener and made sure my needs were met as far car, price, etc.. The rest of the staff was also very helpful and courteous! The staff made sure that I was completely satisfied and they took the time with me to make sure I understood everything and answered all my questions. I have purchased several vehicles in my life, and I never had such a wonderful car purchase experience like I did at Watson. It was like doing business with family! Thanks Watson Chevrolet

Best service I have had at a Chevy dealership

by from Tucson, AZ |

Great service as usual. Only complaint is that normally there are danishes or cookies available in service area and neither were available.

Excellent facility, good service advisers

by from Tucson, AZ |

Peter Hindley is our service adviser. He is excellent. When we had to replace our previous Chevy truck with a gas pickup, Peter was one of the reasons we stayed with Chevy. Service at Watson is always pleasant. There are many dealers where pleasant is not the word we would use.

Great service

by from Tucson, AZ |

This was our second car purchase from Watson. We returned to your dealership because we were treated so well with our first transaction several years ago and the service your people provided in the interim years was always first class.

Great Service!

by from Tucson, AZ |

Stop in to Service department to discuss a few minor repairs needed on my new Malibu. Sp/w Kiv, service manage, who was very professional! Scheduled an appt to have everything fixed at one time. Was a very simple and quick process.

Great customer srvice and a nce facility

by from Gilbert Az |

I would like to give special thanks to Rickey Richardson and Antonio Federico for helping our stay pleasant and short. They realized we had come all the way from Sun City West to purchase a particular vehicle and that we were on time consraints and a long ways form home. They should be commended by management. Charles and Anne Cain

great service at Watson Chevy

by from Tucson, az |

had them check the transmission fluid and battery. Another shop told me the transmission fluid was low and the battery was marginal. But the battery was replaced last August and the transmission fluid was changed out about 6000 miles ago. Everything was found to be okay.

See review below

by from Tucson, Az |

I dropped my car off on March 31 and it was supposed to be ready on the 4th. I was called and told it would no be ready until the 7th or 8th. It was finally ready on the 9th. The body word was good but when I got home my daughter noticed the front left side of my windshield had a good sized crack across it . I know nothing happened on my way home but was told it was no fault of the dealer. Not too happy about this. I know my insurance will cover it but that is not the point.

No place better to get your next Chevy

by from Tucson Az |

I bought a car at Watson three years ago and I thought the sales people were great. I've had my car serviced there ever since and have found the people in the service department just as amazing. So when I was in the market last month for another car I had only one place in mind...Watson.

Great service in a timely manner, clean rooms.

by from Tucson, AZ |

Peter as always was very courteous and helpful. All work was done in a professional and timely manner. My car looks good after the wash job and runs good after the oil change, tire rotation, etc.

Great Service and a vary friendly service staff

by from Tucson, Arizona |

They got us in and out fast and without an appointment. They did a great job. That is one of the many reasons that we purchased our truck from Watson and drive 20 plus miles from our home to have it serviced by them.