Watson Chevrolet

625 W Auto Mall Dr, Tucson, AZ 85705

New 888-713-4458 New888-713-4458
Used 888-713-3924 Used888-713-3924
Service 888-214-8456 Service 888-214-8456

The Right Way, The Watson Way!

Superb service

by from Tucson, AZ |

I am a long-time customer with Watson Chevrolet - I have bought several vehicles there over the course of many years - and have had consistently EXCELLENT service at this dealership.

September 4, 2014

Thanks so much for your business, long time customers make our business feel like a family.

Always a great place to bring our cars. Everyone i

by from Tucson, Az |

Always a great place to bring our cars. Everyone is like family.

smooth transaction with helpful staff

by from Tucson |

Watson was a great place to buy my new truck (2016 colorado) The process was smooth, they worked with me to provide great service and even saved me more money than I originally agreed to when it came time to complete the sale! Highly recommend this dealership Thanks to Tom, Jim and Ben

Excellent customer service

by from Tucson, AZ |

All of your employees are professional and highly exceeded my expectations. I had an undesirable experience at other dealerships and should have started my car buying venture at Watson. My salesman, Brandyn Martinez was exceptional! I work in the Customer Service industry at a high-end resort and Customer Service is very important to me. I never felt anything other than like a VIP with all of your staff I worked with! I will be back to purchase a new Truck, when I can afford one, and when it is time to purchase a new car for my girlfriend and Son. Thank you for everything and making this a relaxed, yet professional, experience.

Great purchasing experience

by from Tucson, Az |

Working with the Watson Chevrolet team has been great. I like the dealership, the people, and accommodating attitude of the staff. Nothing worse than a high pressure sales experience where you don't feel like you can trust the other side. Typically I know what I want and what its worth before I shop so it is nice when you work with a group that does not mess around with the back and forth and back and forth and back and forth sales approach. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership, its management, and the staff.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for shopping with us!

Again - Mike Droubie made the experience easy.

by from Tucson Arizona |

My experience with Watson and specifically Mike Droubie has been wonderful. He is very professional and knowledgeable and I know that I don't have to worry when I have an issue with my truck, I know Mike will take care of me and answer any questions I have. I have been dealing with Mike for years now and it is always a pleasure when talking with Mike. He is the reason I come back. You are only as good as the people you employ and I would recommend Mike Droubie to all my friends if they have vehicle trouble and need to take it to someone.

Thanks so much!

Poor customer service.

by from Tucson, AZ |

I purchased a used car there February 2016. We finally negotiated a decently fair price, and they (Watson chevrolet) was going to include window tint for me as part of that negotiation. I had to leave the car there for 2 days, and never got the window tint I wanted. The general manager was no help, and wouldn't provide the product I wanted, and frankly, deserved for buying a car from them. I offered other options of something I would want in lieu of the tint I originally wanted, and they refused. This is no way to treat a customer, it should have been a very simple process, but it turned into them having a disappointed customer, who will never purchase from them again, nor would I recommend anyone reading this to buy from them. There are too many other dealerships around to have to deal with getting shorted on an agreement.

Great Service

by from Tucson, AZ |

Chris Corbaley was our sales representative. He was very professional and did a great job selling us our new Suburban.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your kind words.

Great sales staff and superb maintenance personnel

by from Tucson, AZ |

My wife and I have purchased three new vehicles from Watson in the past 15 years (2001 Venture Van, 2011 Traverse and our new 2015 Malibu). As you can see from these purchases that we are loyal patrons of Watson Chevrolet and will continue to be.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your continued business!

H Juaid

by from Tucson, AZ |

excellent experience, professional and knowledgeable staff

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your business!