Rincon Chevrolet

Service 888-317-3452

Winner of 2013 "Best of Effingham" in the Automobile Dealer Category

Great

by from Rincon, Ga |

Great dealership. They have beautiful vehicles and extraordinary employees.

Wonderful People - Good guys

by from Savannah, Ga |

After buying my car from Rincon Chevrolet I was surprised to see their review status. All I can say is that I could not be happier with my experience. The salesman was very attentive and respectful throughout the entire process and Ed, whom I assume is the floor manager or sales manager was extremely respectful of my time. I will have to say that I did not feel like I was being treated like a number. They genuinely wanted me to have such a good experience that I would feel compelled to use them again and refer a friend. Thank you for making this process a pleasure! I definitely recommend this dealership.

Service Department Issue

by from Garden City GA |

I have had an '05 Silverado with a Duramax in the service department since May 28th. This is an apparent fuel injection problem that they can't seem to fix. I have had very limited conversation with them due to the service manager dodging calls. (When I call from a phone other than my own, he will answer!). I am not sure what to do at this point. They have the truck tore down and apparently do not have a clue what's wrong. They have replaced the same part at least 4 times, and the bad thing is that they keep going back to it. The GM told me he would contact me daily until this was resolved. I heard from him for about the first 4 days, and nothing since. I would like to speak with the owner, but they are not providing that contact information. I honestly do not know how they can operate a business such as this and still remain in business. For the other people out there, I hope this is just an issue with my truck, and they do not treat everyone this way. The word of advice is to look somewhere else before going here for service work. Today is 8/16 and they are no closer to getting it fixed!

Rincon Chevrolet responded to this review

November 13, 2014

So Sorry for your problems. We strive to take care of every customer. GM was involved to help with this . Glad its fixed now...

Great

by from Rincon, Ga |

Great dealership. They have beautiful vehicles and extraordinary employees.