2626 S Southwest Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701

Service 888-265-0968

"The Real Deal"!

The Best Dealership

by from Tyler, TX |

Tyler Ford is the best! From Sales to Service, you can't do better. I've always loved the Sales staff, but the Service department is the icing on the cake. The dealership is conveniently located, comfortable, and always clean. These folks go the extra mile. Call Josh Minick for Sales and Charlie Flores for Service. You will never be disappointed. Thanks!

December 5, 2014

Doyle, thank you for such a great response to the quality of service you received on your recent visit! We love hearing back from our guests and we're pleased that you found our facilities welcoming and comfortable! Your continued support and loyalty keeps us motivated to keep working harder for our clients! We look forward to your next visit!

Great experience

by from Tyler, TX |

Dealership is great as always. This is my third ford from this dealership. Trustworthy people. Thanks

by from Tyler, TX |

I had been looking for a Ford Mustang for quite sometime. I wanted a vehicle at a reasonable price, Certified pre-owned, a warranty & low miles! I found one here locally at Tyler Ford and the process to getting my dream vehicle by the Ford team was excellent and nice and smooth. The experience I had there was like no other! They were very helpful and sincere about serving the customer and making sure the customer is more than satisfied! I absolutely love those guys!

December 23, 2014

We are glad to hear our Staff was a pleasure to work with, Ashley! Thank you so much for your business!

Great service

by from Tyler, TX |

The service technician was very helpful and professional. The oil was changed in my car and I was on the road in no time.

December 23, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Fred! We look forward to your next visit!

Best Service Department in Tyler

by from Tyler, TX |

I have all of my service work done at Tyler Ford. I trust their service department to do the needed work and to inform me of problems they recommend to be corrected.

December 23, 2014

We appreciate your trust and confidence in our dealership, Kenneth! We hope to see you again soon!

My F150 needed a tune up at 98K miles

by from Alba, TX 75410-3752 |

Service was OK but I wish I did not hv to call and check to see if my truck was ready... a good Service Writer would hv called or emailed an update on the progress of my repairs. I was promised my truck sometime the next morning... at 11:30 I had to call and see where my truck was, not too customer friendly. Also there was an inspection sheet emailed to me regarding a multipoint inspection. No one spoke to me about the report or explained the front end alignment report laying in the front seat when I was given my vehicle. Yall missed and opportunity to make me feel like you cared about me or my vehicle. NOT impressed!!!

Great dealership

by from Tyler, TX |

Purchased a F-250 Super Duty 2015, the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. And worked well with our bank for financing.

Good service on a very obscure problem

by from Tyler, TX |

I had a weird problem that needed diagnosis. Turned out it was a mud dobber (Wasp) nest that had plugged a vent in the evaporative control system. The Service Manager, Jim Markham, was very helpful and was involved with the technician that diagnosed and fixed the problem. Jim even had pictures he took of the problem and the fix and e-mailed them to me! Really great service.

December 23, 2014

We hope all repairs have your vehicle running great, William! Thanks for stopping in our location!

Mr. James Wood

by from Tyler, TX |

Josh in sales and Danny in finance were excellent. I have and will recommend customers and friends to Tyler Ford.

Retired, Small business owner

by from Tyler, TX |

Ford Fusion, Service was good, Staff was helpful. In some other dearlers they will wssh your car for you.

December 23, 2014

We value your business, Robert! Thanks for leaving us a wonderful review and great rating!

Great service

by from Tyler, TX |

Very good service.My salesperson was very nice and knowledgable. I am enjoying my car very much. Thanks so much.